France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will look for it. It was Dir Comey who said it I think, in a number of places and on a number of occasions, but IIRC, Foxfire was quoting his testimony to Congress.

Found it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ado-Drivers-on-Edge-3&p=12137719#post12137719

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/10/23/fbi-comey-isil-domestic-probes/74455460/

Thank you FHG for taking the time to find this.

Eta: I feel like me, you and Foxfire just walked over to the conference room next door, lol.)

Snip

Israel's Army Radio said electronic surveillance of Syria and Iraq - where Islamic State insurgents have conquered swathes of territory - may have yielded intelligence on the organization of the Paris attacks.

According to Channel Two, Israel had no advance warning of the Paris attacks but within hours of the assaults gave France details on some of the Islamic State militants believed to have carried them out.

Citing an unnamed senior Israeli official, Channel Two said Israel saw a "clear operational link" between the Paris attacks, Thursday's Beirut suicide bombings and the Oct. 31 downing of a Russian airliner in the Egyptian Sinai.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4725631,00.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...victims-isil-suspects-Syria-arrests-live.html

International manhunt for terror suspect on the run
Brothers believed to be involved hours after Omar Ismail Mostefai named as dead gunman as other suspected jihadist revealed to have entered France through Serbia, Greece and Macedonia.

'Up to 20 people involved with attack'
Martin Buxant, a journalist at L'Echo, says Belgian security services believe 20 people were able to participate "near or far" in the Paris attack, says Matthew Holehouse.

I recall watching the live coverage and hearing that police delayed entering the theater for some time because they assumed it was a hostage thing and were getting a 'negotiation team' in place. If so, that delay may have cost several their lives.

No criticism of the authorities intended. If so however it just illustrates that governments need to adapt themselves to some new realities.

I'd not heard anything about the negotiation team going in until this afternoon. That makes a lot of sense about the length of time it took for the rescue team to get in there.

Figure skating cancels Grand Prix in France following Paris terror attacks

Nancy Armour, USA TODAY Sports 11:58 a.m. EST November 14, 2015

U.S. officials are working to bring American skaters home after The Trophee Eric Bompard, one of figure skating’s Grand Prix events, was canceled following the terror attacks in Paris.

The Grand Prix event was being held in Bordeaux, about 350 miles south of Paris. But the International Skating Union announced the cancellation just before the finals were to begin Saturday, saying the decision was made “due to the state of emergency and national mourning days in France.” ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nce-grand-prix-paris-terror-attacks/75774542/

Thank you FHG for taking the time to find this.

Eta: I feel like me, you and Foxfire just walked over to the conference room next door, lol.)

I know what you mean. Keep getting cold sweats reading the details in a kind of deja vu of what's been considered on the NOCO thread. The thing the scares me is that I do believe they are aiming for the "heartland", the heart of the country. What you see in the most recent flourishes of rhetoric is to rend the country in two, strike at the heart. Considering the attack on the recruiting station in Tennessee, and other instances of Daesh web acolytes caught in various states, and more, the only good news is they don't seem to have the organizational depth to pull off what they did in Paris, or that they're not willing to expose it and are training expendables to do attacks. The pattern of spectacular attacks in the past has been to strike again where they fail. The attack on the train headed to Paris that Spencer Stone thwarted failed, then there was this attack. The first attack on the Twin Towers failed then there was 9/11. There was a failed attack on Time Square, so is the whole call to strike the heart thing a way distract attention? There was a failed attack at the LA Airport as well and others.

Breaking now on CNN- People running in panic at Paris memorial. Still trying to find out if this is anything?

Yesterday on the news I saw an interview with a dad and his 12 year old son, they were at the concert. I couldn't take my eyes off the boy, I just kept saying over and over, please, I hope this child gets help. The look on his face, his eyes, the terror, can't stop thinking about him.

I saw that interview also. That stupid reporter ask the child if he ever saw a dead body before. What a xxxxx to ask a child.

Bernie Sanders says that terrorism and global warming are linked.

It makes me wonder, then why aren't there terrorists coming from all parts of the world - Iceland, Fiji, South America....?

Does that means that if we solve one problem, we solve the other? Which one do we solve first?
Get rid of terrorism and global warming will take care of itself? Or focus on global warming and terrorists will suddenly become warm human beings?

Someone help me out here.

Doesn't seem to be anything that occured other than police started yelling and started loading their guns. Reporters have no idea what caused LE concern at this point. Thousands ran screaming and crying into nearby cafes etc. CNN

Just heard on the news that more shots fired at Place de la République in Paris where people were gathered for a vigil. People running around in panic.

No confirmation it seems that people thought there was a shooter. CNN is showing the moment of panic and trying to find out what instigated it.

I saw that interview also. That stupid reporter ask the child if he ever saw a dead body before. What a xxxxx to ask a child.

I screamed at the TV, and said a bunch of things at her, she made me so mad.

I'm sure even a car backfiring would cause a mass panic right now. Not saying that's what it was but tension is so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader