France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The female suicide bomber was yelling for help. She was begging the officers to help her. Pretending to be a victim. Trying to lure them closer.

Just heard this on satellite. Will find link.

BBM: And this practice, which is becoming far too common, by radical islamic females, right or wrong, is precisely why many citizens of the US are even opposed to Syrian refugee"widows, much less males of fighting age, coming here.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ber-is-not-the-first-and-will-not-be-the-last

Suicide bomber widows of men who have died as martyrs are promised they will find and be reunited with their "beloved" husbands in paradise.

But the men prospective suicide bombers are promised 72 virgins. Hopefully earthly wife #1 is going to be okay with that when they meet up in paradise.

And let's not forget that while there certainly are radicalized and willing female suicide bombers, there are far more women, teens, and children (young as age 7) who are UN-willing "suicide bombs" (as opposed to "bombers"-- and the term should not be suicide, because they are unwilling). They are forced to be wired up, deposited where the damage will be greatest, and the explosives are detonated remotely by someone else. Bomb experts can easily tell which "suicide bombers" detonate their own vests, versus the wiring in the remotely detonated vests. And let's face it-- a woman in a burka can conceal a lot of bulk under that.

The mothers of the kids are enlisted to explain to the kids that they are helping and glorifying Allah, and participate in putting the explosives on the kids to win their trust and keep them calm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/24/africa/nigeria-market-attack/

Syrians with stolen passports caught trying to enter US, police say

Police in Honduras caught five Syrians who were trying to make their way to the United States with stolen and doctored passports, a police spokesman in Tegucigalpa told Reuters Wednesday.

The Syrians had no apparent link to the attackers in Paris, police said. The stolen passports were reportedly Greek.

At least one suspect in Friday's massacre had reportedly entered Europe with a fake Syrian passport.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/1...-caught-before-trying-to-enter-us-police-say/

Allegedly trying to go from Tegucigalpa to San Pedro Sula, also in Honduras. And thence to? Miami, Houston, NOLA, D.C.?? No word on the final destination that I can see.

j
A bad sign it is indeed that newscasters are once again talking about protection of the US "homeland."

Haven't heard that godawful term in years. It is a term folks of a certain generation associate most readily with Nazism. Nazi Germany leader-criminals used that term frequently to whip up nationalist sentiment, to provoke and to deepen a sense of Us versus Them. It is an appalling term, a dog whistle, a heads up that an endless war against shadows is back in favor.
Bravo!!! I thought it was just me who absolutely detests the term for the very reasons you state. Thank you, I am not alone.

Even though I don't like to admit it, I can somewhat understand what makes these young people tick and do the things they do. Many of their countries have been destablized, bombed, or invaded by the west. What hope do these young people have with their countries in utter chaos, many of their homes gone, land taken, families killed? It seems to me they have lost everything that had any meaning to them - compliments of the usual suspects.

I'm in no way excusing these people, but I wonder what young persons in other parts of the world would do if the ground had been snatched out from under them.

No, I have not turned into a bleeding heart, but my brain still works and allows me to see the other side of the coin.

:cow:

I am all for accepting the % of Refugees slated to come to my Province of Ontario. I just want to know the vetting process. We do have a small Muslim Community here and I know some folks were uncomfortable when that happened a few years back. Me not so much. Then.
ETA-this influx has me concerned since it's being accelerated

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...acres-and-threatens-more-terror-a6739436.html

Isis has praised “eight knights” for carrying out the Paris attacks and claimed the massacres that killed 129 people in France were “only the beginning of the nightmare”.

The twelfth issue of the group’s Dabiq propaganda magazine was headlined “Just Terror”, with a front cover photo showing victims of the shootings in the French capital being taken to hospital.

Isis claimed that the massacres, and the downing of a Russian passenger plane, were revenge for air strikes against its militants in Iraq and Syria.

https://www.rt.com/business/322525-isis-pharmaceuticals-name-jihadi-group/

The jihadi terrorist group ISIS is giving a headache to the $7.2 billion pharmaceutical company named after Isis, the Egyptian goddess of health, marriage, and wisdom.

"Even though people know we're not associated with the terrorist group, the name itself has so many negative connotations," D.Wade Walke, Isis Pharma VP-Corporate Communications & Investor Relations told CNNMoney.

"It's obviously not getting better over time," he said adding that the tragedy in Paris last Friday "weighs on us quite a bit."

Coincidence or not, but Isis Pharmaceuticals shares dropped four percent on Monday, when trading resumed after the weekend. The company trades on the NASDAQ under stock symbol ISIS in capital letters.

Isis Pharma’s Walke said the sell-off could have been caused by Clovis Oncology, the company’s competitor. Clovis shares plummeted 70 percent Monday after the US Food and Drug Administration requested more data on cancer drug Rociletinib.

The jihadi terrorist group ISIS is giving a headache to the $7.2 billion pharmaceutical company named after Isis, the Egyptian goddess of health, marriage, and wisdom.

"Even though people know we're not associated with the terrorist group, the name itself has so many negative connotations," D.Wade Walke, Isis Pharma VP-Corporate Communications & Investor Relations told CNNMoney.

"It's obviously not getting better over time," he said adding that the tragedy in Paris last Friday "weighs on us quite a bit."

Coincidence or not, but Isis Pharmaceuticals shares dropped four percent on Monday, when trading resumed after the weekend. The company trades on the NASDAQ under stock symbol ISIS in capital letters.

Isis Pharma’s Walke said the sell-off could have been caused by Clovis Oncology, the company’s competitor. Clovis shares plummeted 70 percent Monday after the US Food and Drug Administration requested more data on cancer drug Rociletinib.

OMG!!! LOL When I first read your post I thought ISIS had gotten into the pharmaceutical business.....I had to re-read it several times until ---duh (Honestly, you never know what ISIS will do next in their efforts to take over the world. I wouldn't put anything past them)

OMG!!! LOL When I first read your post I thought ISIS had gotten into the pharmaceutical business.....I had to re-read it several times until ---duh (Honestly, you never know what ISIS will do next in their efforts to take over the world. I wouldn't put anything past them)

Well, ya know, with some of their oil income destroyed, that thought wasn't so outlandish - they have to make money somehow, and just imagine the income generated by the present run on anti-anxiety pills and tranquilizers around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
Blonde suicide bomber shouted 'help me' to cops before explosion

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...uicide-6856779

Again, I have to mock,not you Mom but this terrorist. She wants to go down in the history books as being the first Europe lady suicide bomber ,instead she becomes a subject for a farce.

Her "he's not my BF " last words and her "help me " cries. How can those Rapunzel cries possibly have ever worked on a trained 130 strong SWAT team, in a siege scenario, where she herself has been "surveilled" for 4days?

Clearly she has spent too long on Planet Daesh

On that note I recommend for the "Eight Knights" a film "Four Lions". It should be required viewing for all wannabe jihadis in the West, 4 Asian actors take the pi**, mercilessly out of the Western jihadi phenomenon, directed by comedy genius Chris Morris.

Front cover - strapping a remote bomb to a crow.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/Four_Lions_poster.jpg

Attachments

• Four_Lions_poster.jpg
    Four_Lions_poster.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 32
Thanks so much. We all are here. It felt good to turn my frustration, heartache, some anger (I try not to go there-anger) To something positive. I urge you all to do some small gesture of kindness toward another. We are all in this together. Hugs back sweets.

Your gestures touched my heart. You are right, all good people are in this together. Even a kind word to someone normally shunned by others such as the funny, old guy you meet at the bus stop and listen to or share a joke with, the cold caller who rings you at dinner time or your next door neighbour who keeps to themselves can be the one thing that brightens someone's day and let's them know they're not alone. We all need the milk of human kindness. Kindness is the only light in the world for most of us (particularly at the moment), let's turn our lights into a roaring fire. More dangerous than guns, or grenades, or fear. Thankyou for reminding me I can do something while doing what some others may see as little; or nothing.

Me too!!! LOL.

MARSEILLES - A teacher at a Jewish school in the southern French city of Marseilles was stabbed on Wednesday by three people professing support for Islamic State, but his life was not in danger, prosecutors said.

The three men who assailed the teacher uttered anti-Semitic remarks during the incident, AFP reported.

Three people on two scooters, one of them wearing an Islamic State t-shirt, approached the teacher in the street, Marseilles prosecutor Brice Robin told Reuters.

During the incident, one of the attackers showed a picture on his mobile telephone of Mohamed Merah, a homegrown Islamist militant who killed seven people in a series of attacks in southern France in 2012.

"The three people insulted, threatened and then stabbed their victim in the arm and leg. They were interrupted by the arrival of a car and fled," Robin added.

http://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-...4N0VFMUMyQTY0RUJGRTczODFDNTI1MDczOTIyM0E0OUE=

Your gestures touched my heart. You are right, all good people are in this together. Even a kind word to someone normally shunned by others such as the funny, old guy you meet at the bus stop and listen to or share a joke with, the cold caller who rings you at dinner time or your next door neighbour who keeps to themselves can be the one thing that brightens someone's day and let's them know they're not alone. We all need the milk of human kindness. Kindness is the only light in the world for most of us (particularly at the moment), let's turn our lights into a roaring fire. More dangerous than guns, or grenades, or fear. Thankyou for reminding me I can do something while doing what some others may see as little; or nothing.

Thank You. Thank Montjoy who started the Pay if forward post way back who inspired me. In my mind it's a big middle finger to the terrorists too LOL

Well, ya know, with some of their oil income destroyed, that thought wasn't so outlandish - they have to make money somehow, and just imagine the income generated by the present run on anti-anxiety pills and tranquilizers around the world.

Thanks for the much needed and appreciated humour.

*runs away in fear clutching pill bottles and screaming 'Anything, but don't take our meds! Western civilisation will surely fall.'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny