GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:( :

"Monica was with the Corrections Department for nearly eight years, while Bi..<respectfully snipped>

Monica was picking up extra shifts to support his wife, who hasn’t been able to work because of declining health, according to a ******** page set up to support his wife, two daughters and grandchildren.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...steal-car-manhunt-continues-article-1.3247381

This is reminding me of another case here last year... and another case I have recently seen on ID channel.

WLOX News: Stating they have reports the men are in my state ... Mississippi. Noxubee County mid eastern side of state. If so, what are the chances they would stop over in New Orleans? They would blend in there. I'm less than an hr from NOLA ....

All of the other terrible news today has eclipsed this story and this is the one most pressing for the public. Although terrible and tragic, the other perpetrators have been apprehended.

All of the other terrible news today has eclipsed this story and this is the one most pressing for the public. Although terrible and tragic, the other perpetrators have been apprehended.

London Inferno :(
Washington DC shootings :(
These two monsters on the run

Steve Scalise is in critical condition from the shooting this morning. He is from Louisiana. If these guys head there and do more damage ...

I need to go make dinner and get ready for church tonight...Websleuths will be down tonight starting at 8:00. I pray these guys are captured dead or alive before more innocents are caught in the crosshairs!!! Stay safe, America.

Thank you MissGulfSouth!
You stay safe yourself.
I'm in SC and was quite worried last night. I'm praying they catch these monsters before any more people are killed. ASAP.

jmo

I was thinking the same thing. This would normally be nationwide headlines.
So much tragedy-
Everyone stay safe and healthy, "love the ones your with".

jmo

These guys are allowed to have Facebook pages in prison?!

I have seen 4 pages for RD but none with posts since he returned to prison. I have seen cases in the past with fb activity in jail/prison - rules must vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe I've seen this one posted. The man who called 911 from the bus crime scene gave an interview to the local newspaper. Some of the details are a bit graphic. However, there's a ton of info he provided that has not been related in the broader media coverage.

http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/i...cle_d9e66ab8-5092-11e7-a559-73e5d08fca92.html

First time posting a link from my phone. Hopefully I didn't screw it up.

I think it would be very informative to know how they managed to get out of restraints if they were restrained then got out of the transport cage and managed to subdue 2 guards and get their guns. And, the bus was not wrecked in the process of attacking the guards?????

This all seems impossible without some kind of assistance from a third party

im feeling light there had to be somekind of medical emergency... plan on the bus.... this would be the only reason that cage would have been unlocked..... and as far as the restraints, usually officers carry handcuff keys on them..... when they killed the officers they got the keys....was the bus pulled off the road?

Okay, so according to the above article, the gun was on the side of the road by the bus. So does that mean the escapees only have one gun now? That's still one too many.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

also .... i sure hate to admit it.... there are DIRTY OFFICERS... within in the DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS.... they will sell a handcuff key in a heart beat... i sure hope there is not some woman with in the facility...as in employee of the DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS... helping them with this on the inside.... PEOPLE.... IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY..... Inmates telling women officers the LOVE GAME... and weak women fall for it;... i sure hope its not the case.... how would they know they were being transported together... that's not knowledge inmates would have known.....
I DO SMELL A RAT....

Just getting in and going back to read in a sec but just wanted to post, I think they've planned a big heist, and all banks and armored vehicles in this country need to be on highest alert. A memo needs to be sent out to all banks imo.

Skibby, she's not here I'll message her, remember that night when AH's case had been stone cold and so people said she was a runaway, out of the blue that night you and I both logged onto her thread with that feeling, that sick feeling? I have that now really bad. Pit in my gut. Something big's gonna go down.please let LE have the advantage.

As someone who lives about 30 minutes from where this happened, I am on pins and needles. Hoping they are caught soon.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Wait. Y'all think they're finna rob a bank? No way!! &#128565;

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I don't believe I've seen this one posted. The man who called 911 from the bus crime scene gave an interview to the local newspaper. Some of the details are a bit graphic. However, there's a ton of info he provided that has not been related in the broader media coverage.

http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/i...cle_d9e66ab8-5092-11e7-a559-73e5d08fca92.html

First time posting a link from my phone. Hopefully I didn't screw it up.

From link..

“He said two inmates had escaped and they stole his car at gunpoint,” Pierce told The Union-Recorder.

After Beasley told Pierce that he already had talked to deputies with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office about the case, she said all she could do was offer Beasley her condolences."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back