GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[FONT=.SF UI Display]Full video interview, 1 hour long: http://www.cbs46.com/clip/13560146/brad-clement-full-interview[FONT=.SFUIDisplay]

Part 1.
[/FONT]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?239788-GA-Chase-Massner-26-Kennesaw-27-March-2014/page4#post13556892[FONT=.SFUIDisplay]
Part 2.
[/FONT]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?239788-GA-Chase-Massner-26-Kennesaw-27-March-2014/page4#post13556892[FONT=.SFUIDisplay]
Part 3.
[/FONT]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?239788-GA-Chase-Massner-26-Kennesaw-27-March-2014&p=13560068#post13560068
[FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Part 4. [/FONT][/FONT]
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?239788-GA-Chase-Massner-26-Kennesaw-27-March-2014&p=13560074#post13560074
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]

BRAD CLEMENT INTERVIEW PART 4
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](So police did not search the dumpster?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I think it was gone by the time they showed up at my house. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](What were the allegations with the dumpster?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]That I, like, you know, threw his body in the dumpster, or something. Let me just remind you, Chase was like 6'2" or something like that, I'm like 6' barely , and, you know, that's lot of guy for just one person to try to move around. And uh ... [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Say that again)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]For me to just to roll Chase around and throw him in a dumpster in my front yard, like, I don't think I could do that without, like, the help of somebody else, and like, all these people they think I magically threw him in there and , like, you know. the whole thing abou that is my mom has been a nurse for like 30 years and I know somebody OD's like you can call 911 and they will come over, even if the person dies in your house you can't get in troule, but just because they use drugs at your house regardless if I shot him up or not, but I didn't shoot him up, but if somebody OD's at your house, you know, you call 911, like, that's what you do, like[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]The dumpster in the front yard , yeah, the famous dumpster (laughs). when you get your roof done on your house, you know, there's a lot of trash, so basically they order a dumpster and throw all the roofing stuff I actually had someone down the street throw a mattress in there, and a couple people down the street, I told them to leave the dumpster a couple days so I could throw other things I had from cleaning up from working on the house, I think it was actually there for two more days, Brandon said that was cool. I think that drew a lot more questions because it was there longer than the roofers were.. yeah. I wish they would have searched through the dumpster, you know....[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](So police did not search the dumpster?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I think it was gone by the time they showed up at my house. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](What were the allegations with the dumpster?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]That I, like, you know, threw his body in the dumpster, or something. Let me just remind you, Chase was like 6'2" or something like that, I'm like 6' barely , and, you know, that's lot of guy for just one person to try to move around. And uh ... [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]For me to just to roll Chase around and throw him in a dumpster in my front yard, like, I don't think I could do that without, like, the help of somebody else, and like, all these people they think I magically threw him in there and , like, you know. the whole thing abou that is my mom has been a nurse for like 30 years and I know somebody OD's like you can call 911 and they will come over, even if the person dies in your house you can't get in trouble, but just because they use drugs at your house regardless if I shot him up or not, but I didn't shoot him up, but if somebody OD's at your house, you know, you call 911, like, that's what you do, like, I mean, what would be the point in not? like, that's another think I don't understand, why people don't, I guess that;s the difference in my thinking and other people's thinking, like, you know, if someone gets hurt and is freaking out to the point they are ODing, it's kind of obvious, like, you know, they don't breathe and they don't move, and like you know when someone's ODing. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I don't know how he would OD off of pot, that's all he was doing at my house. Now I did give him $60, though, so that was one thing I left out. Because he asked me if he could borrow money from me and I told him I had 60 bucks and, umm, that he could pay me back later, like the next couple days. And I don't know what happened with the $60. I totally just forgot about that. but that was in my original story that I told the cops.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Now did he want to go down the street to a guy's house? Talk to me about that)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]he said he knew some people down the street that used to sell pot or something, umm, you know, but I can't even remember what it was. I think he wanted to know if I knew where he could find him some pills, I think they had some pills or something'[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Was it heroin tht he wanted?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I don't think it was heroin. because I don't think that he wanted to reveal to me that he had done heroin. I think it was just the pain pills. like, I didn't even know that he had even tried heroin until later. like, because I knew that he had taken the Roxy pills or the Roxy pain pills , that, you know, that I feel like everybody in that age group was taking at that time; and I think the Allen had hooked him up with some before, and that, uh, you know, I told him the I didn't want any part of that because I knew that road was a terrible road to go down. [unclear] off opines, it's nothing to mess with and umm, you know. but I gave him the 60 bucks just until , just pay me back, that's basically, you know, just kind of the agreement with that.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](So, Let me ask you, so your frustrations, you wanted to do this because so many people, you say, have taken your words and twisted them ...)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Right, and have said stuff about me that, you know, like, trying, you know, to make me out to be this bad guy, when all I was trying to do was to help, like, and you know, I just ....[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]I said, everybody was trying to make me out to be this bad guy that, you know, is basically hiding him or, you know, killing this guy, and it's like I just wanted to help and, you know, I've gotten mself into trouble with that before, trying to help people out that I shouldn't, but I just wanted to clear it up that I've said everything that I know . umm, if there was anything I could do to help more, I wish I could; but the reason I have not said anything on social media is because every time I say anything it's like, you know, I have all these crazy people messaging me and, you know, telling me all this crazy stuff, this, I just didn't want to be a part of, you know, it's like, if it was productive and actually could help solve the case more, I would be 110% down to help. But like just like all this, housewives and like you know, people that don't have a life you know, that get on and just want you know, screw up other people's loves on social media you know, I don't want to be a part of that, like ..[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Let me ask you, point blank, umm, did you have anything to do with the disappearance of Chase Massner?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]no, I did not. I mean, I wish that I could tell you more. I wish that, I almost wish that I knew some more. But I had nothing to do with him completely disappearing off the face of this earth. i didn't, in no way, help him disappear, or, you know, part of any scheme to help him disappear, part of any scheme to get money from other people, I was in no way a part of anything other than just trying to help him work some things out with his wife) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Do you know more than what you are telling police, or have told police?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]No. no, there's nothing more other than... the only thing I didn't tell police was they were growing pot in their house; I don't know if I told police the fact that I always thought that Amanda picked him up because I didn't want to throw Amanda under the bus. She had been through so much already and it's like, you know, umm. They would have fired back at her and .... bad guy, so...[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Another thing people keep asking me is like, where is Brad Clement at, you know? Where is this Brad guy? And like, you know, I heard that on Nancy Grace, umm, and it's like uh I haven;t really been anywhere. I've been here in Atlanta. like, I haven;t tried to disappear. You know, I moved out of that house just because that was the point of me getting the house. you know. I got it for cheap, you know, and I wanted to fix it up some and then flip it and get rid of it and, uh, you know, just with everything that's going on like .... Cuz with everything that's going on, umm, I just, you know, pretty much got rid of it sooner than I normally would have and I was just tired of feeling like, you know, that I needed to uh lock my doors at night, like someone was gonna come and like ,,,l people came over and threatened me, like almost, if Chase didn't turn up, and it;s like we're gonna come and like best my *advertiser censored**, stuff like that, and it's like, you know, I basically just, you know, I;d done everything a I could with the cops and they're like, all these groups that were like, you know ], had started looking for Chase, and they were looking through the woods and everything. and they'd come by and ask me if they could look and I told them that was fine, go ahead [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Did police search your house)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Police came , I mean, the first time police came and asked me about the case, um, asked me anything about Chase, I told them to come in and they looked all through the house. They looked in the attic, they looked in the basement. I mean, they didn't look in the walls, like they were saying on Nancy Grace, but, you know, it was, this was a couple weeks later, I can't remember the first time they came over[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](I heard they did not look in the basement because you had your dogs there)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]no, I had my dogs in the bathroom upstairs. I actually moved my dogs so they could look in the basement. no, cuz they walked out my basement door; they looked everywhere in the house. I even told them to come in the attic, and one guy was like 'oh, we don;t have to look up there'. And I was like no, I got a bunch of computers up here, but he poked his head up there and looked in the attic. Like, I mean, I think they felt pretty comfortably that I did not kill the guy and was hiding him in my house. You know, just from talking with me and me telling them my story and, like, I think at that point they thought he was just hiding out, you know. And umm, you know, they was just, cops too, and a Detective Twiggs (?) had come over and, you know, they basically uh, like 'we'll be in touch with you', um you know and uh you know, I think at that point I think they mainly thought it was just, you know, the same thing I had thought, that he was just, you know, wanted to be away from Amanda for a little while and that, you know, he was just, you know, wanted to hide out somewhere.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](let me ask you this, and I'm going to go through these questions to be clear:)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Did you put Chase Massner's body into that dumpster?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]-No, I didn't put him in the dumpster. I'm sorry, I didnpt mea to be smart or anything like that. I just find it funny that people would think. I don't mean funny but outrageous more or less. it's nothing funny about it, it's just outrageous to me that they would think that I would dispose of someone's body in a dumpster, you know? Like, I understand the guy's got kids, the guy's got a mom, like, uh, if, you know, that goes back to the whole thing like if the guy would have OD'd at my house, like I would have called 912. like even if he was stone cold dead for like an hour or hours, I still would have called 911 and look, you know, friggin' this guy's out cold at my house, I don't know what he did but, you know, you need to come over here and, you know, do what you do, like, because like, you know, like I said, My Mom has been a nurse for like forever, and like ai was even a lifeguard (I think that;s what he said)l and like ], you know, if somebody was gonna OD, like, Inwould try to rescucitate him myself and call 911 at the same time, like, uh , umm[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]((So let me ask you this. Did police ever ask you to take a lie detector tes?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]They did. Ask me to take a polygraph. And I told them, umm, I did not really feel comfortable taking it because everything else I had said has gotten turned around on me and, I'm, I mean if that would make people feel super comfortable, you know, and basically completely take me out of it once I take a lie detector test, I'd take a lie detector test. But I don't feel like that would put me in a situation where that would put a check mark at 'he's done now , we will leave him alone.' it would just be more and more crap on social medial. like, "oh, he prepped for it" "he did this" "he got trained by the CIA..."[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Do you think you would pass?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Yes, I think I would have passed. I mean. As long as I passed like telling my birth date, like I mean I do get kind nervous around the whole cop think just because I feel like, you know, you know, they're setting me up, like, not really setting me up, it's just, I just feel uncomfortable because the whole reason I got into this was to help the guy. like. You know, not to have police knocking on my door or me taking a lie detector test about me killing some guy or whatnot. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](What was police's response when you told the you would not take the lie detector test?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]They were like, "Ok". They were like, just basically you k ow, they didn't even seem like they cared, it was more or less just something to ask, umm . I mean a polygraph doesn't really do anything anyways, like, it whistles, just tells if people are nervous or not and like basically if they are like, you know, ummm, jumping around on their questions. Like, that;s the thing, and that's another reason I just didnpt really feel comfortable taking it just because, you know, I just get nervous around all that crap. I over-think. I think that's what it is. I think too much about it and umm, I'm sure I'd be all over the place for whoever is taking the polygraph. That's like if they asked me where I live, I'd probably be like all over the place just ummm. But I mean, if they want to set it up, and you know, give me the chance to, you know, ...[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](You said that you wanted the opportunity to talk to Chase's mother) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Yeah, I'd do that. I mean, I think that umm, she had messaged me a couple times and uh, ummm, I was trying to remember, one time she messaged me and said like, you know, what did I, or like I did something with her son, and umm, I think I took it in a different context and was like, I wish I could have helped you to do something more, but it was all out of context the way that I actually thought that she was trying to say than what she did say.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Why do you want to talk to her?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]just to let her know all I wanted to do was help. I never had this, you know, in me, you know, for any of this to happen; Like, if I knew this would happen I would have said "no dude, I donat want to pick you up, like I don't want anything to do with you", like umm, I never imagined this could turn into this, like[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](What do you believe happened to Chase?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]You know, I wish I knew, like ... I wish I knew. if Amanda didn't pick him up like I assumed that he had left just to get out so he didnpt have to do the BBQ thing and you know, Chase was just a guy that would get in a car with anybody. That's kind of what I thought, that he might have just bummed a ride from someone and, you know, maybe he bummed a ride from the wrong person; like I know that's going out on a limb but like what else could have happened to the guy? Likel I mean, that's, I don't know. And that's another thing, like I wish I could tell you exactly what happened, exactly where he is, you know, exactly what happened to hi. After the point you know when I last talked to him.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay](Were you the last person that's I known to have seen him?)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]as far As I know, yeah. I mean, I heard he was at the BP off Wade-Green (?) later that night and that they had him on camera there. Umm, but you know. like I said I didnt really know a lot of friends in their circle so as far as I know I was the last person that I knew who spoke with him. All of my friends, that I know, knew him, you know, so .... That was kind of another thing, that he, you know, I never really talked about him much, other than, you k ow, with Allen.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay][[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIDisplay-Bold]that's all, folks][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

Oh thank you Spell! This is verbatim from what little I've also listened to.

And there's so many things he says that make me crazy! For example in speaking about the $60 : "I totally just forgot about that. but that was in my original story that I told the cops."

How. How can he speak about the most unnecessary things for minutes but forget giving his own money to Chase!? And then after that the mention of the "original story" was a slip imo....uhhh huh, tricky keeping those stories in line I bet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I really think you have to watch the video to get the whole effect of his conversation. His affect just seems too controlled, he rambles on and on, when a short answer would have been sufficiently. Occasionally he somewhat laughs or smiles when it seems inappropriate. The interviewer hardly ever had a chance to ask a question -- I think he purposely let Brad ramble. I also think some of the things he described in great detail were to throw suspicion off himself, such as the drug use by Chad, Amanda, and Allen; and the reasons he moved out earlier than planned. I don't even know if I believe any of it. Oh, there is more I could add, but I am soooo tired now. Will be interested to hear what you all think. like, you know..... (isn't that how the Valley Girls talked?).

Good night. :eek:fftobed: hope to be back here tomorrow.

This guy and Hadsell should be cell mates. They'd get on famously.

This guy and Hadsell should be cell mates. They'd get on famously.

Perfect!
(Make it a triple cell-blockbuster -- put Mark Redwine in there too!)

[SUP]BC + WH + MR[/SUP] = :jail:

Oh thank you Spell! This is verbatim from what little I've also listened to.

And there's so many things he says that make me crazy! For example in speaking about the $60 : "I totally just forgot about that. but that was in my original story that I told the cops."

How. How can he speak about the most unnecessary things for minutes but forget giving his own money to Chase!? And then after that the mention of the "original story" was a slip imo....uhhh huh, tricky keeping those stories in line I bet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes. Many thanks to Bently and Spellbound for their excellent transcriptions of the lengthy interview by Daniel Wilkerson (CBS46) of Brad Clement. You both have contributed much to this thread and your efforts are greatly appreciated! http://www.cbs46.com/clip/13560146/b...full-interview

Agreed! This idiot Brad Clement spins a yarn so glibly, then stumbles over the important facts as if his brain is addled. I just want to choke him!!

Yeah. The $60 that Brad Clement so generously lent to him (so Chase would have money to buy drugs from him)? I'm thinking the backpack and all of Chase Massner's possessions he had with him that night were buried with him.

Or, maybe not.

Chase Massner's backpack and its contents could have been in the "black bag" that BC threw into the dumpster that was on his property because of the remodeling. Maybe he figured that, years down the road, if anyone ever happened upon Chase Massner's buried body in his backyard, it would take years to identify the victim. Burying his body with any of his identification/wallet or possessions would just make it that much easier to identify his body.

Also, Brad Clement keeps saying he wishes that the dumpster would have been searched by LE. That dumpster was never searched, and later it was deemed too costly for LE to go to the landfill and search for what had been dumped there out of the dumpster (too much time had passed and the garbage had piled on).

Well, in Mark Redwine's case, he DIDN'T want Middle Mountain to be searched, because he knew they'd find Dylan there!. In this case, Brad Clement WANTED the dumpster searched because he knew they wouldn't find anything in it to implicate him in Chase Massner's "disappearance."

And then there's Chase Massner's cell phone. I'm sure that wasn't buried with him because BC used it to communicate with Amanda after Chase would have been dead. Unless, of course, he slipped it in before he poured that concrete for his "patio" or whatever he claims he was constructing.

Just my opinions here -- waffling all over the place -- just like Brad Clement's interviews.

and here's another thought . . .

Alan Harrington, the roommate. Brad Clement claims that he asked him to move out because he wasn't paying his rent. But maybe the reason was because Alan Harrington was known to be associated with drugs. I'd like to know when Brad Clement's drug charges occurred. I know that as a condition for probation where drugs are involved, associating with others connected with drugs is a deal breaker.

Maybe if Chase overdosed, Brad Clement didn't want to call 911 because he was already on probation for drug charges?

Just a thought.

:tyou: for the opportunity to review. And :pillowfight: Spelz challenge for me to listen to :giggle:

There hasn't been a transcipt, and I have 30 minutes to work on doing... so it's not going to be verbatim!!! Below is me typing... not capturing all but doing the best I can. Perhaps someone can do the second half as I need to leave today for RL other stuff.

:seeya:

In this video he refers to the times that Chase was there as 2-3 days before this happend, then when challenged by reporter he says 2-3 weeks perhaps (~4 minutes into video)...

He speaks of Allen as room mate, then says "he was right down the street always" ?? What does that mean ??

Brad talks about how he had his house paid off in this interview. $$$$

I noted around 8:00 into it that the interviewer asks him a question off the timeline of Quicktrip.

He won't answer! he wants to go back to his narrative timeline to talk about how Chase was a connoisseur of pot. Reminds me of Juan Martinez and his skill at jumping around in timeframe to catch a lie.. as he said (Juan) liers like to do sequential stories, not be caught off guard for a specific.

And then right after, he talks about what is in the media about pot plants, Amanda's mom coming to help clean it out, and then changes subjects without verifying ... he's just bringing it up.

He then talks about building a computer on Wednesday he was at MicroCenter when Chase called to pick him up at QT as he was building a computer. "Sure, come over and watch me build it". He said Chase was acting funny, like he was drinking, and pictures looked like he was on drugs but he was playing around. And Ch**dra was there, and they were going to go around back and get stoned. :)bus: for Ch**dra)

~12:00
We spent 30 minutes at QuickTrip, and went back and hung out while I built computer. He said he wanted to go run away to the woods. I thought he wasn't serious, and wanted a rise out of Amanda.

We basically just chilled. And he told me he wanted to go get something else, like some pills. I told him I didn't want to be a part of it. I told him about my experience.. he brings up PTSD/war... I never really saw that or bipolar. He seemed like a xolly guy. Amanda wined to him. He said that no marriage is perfect to Chase.. that is the ebbs and flows. You have your little girls. He loved his little girls.

That night he seemed like the same old Chase, no red alerts, nothing for 1013 or Baker acted. We were in master bedroom upstairs as that is where I hung out, was big room with tv and that is where we hung out. My house, we were working on it. I had everything on the floor and we were working on that. I think we did smoke a little pot that he had on him. He said something about a bag that he had left at QT and he called Chan### at QT and she said that she would leave it outside.

At 3 or 4, I had to be up at 7 or 8... I continued to build the computer as I can work through the night. I proably sat on the chair and dozed while watching on the computer, but not sleepy/snoring like he was.

Even with Allen, he never stayed over. He would slip out, he never told anyone he was leaving.

He slept, and the roofers, Brandon and 3 other guys came at the crack of dawn. I was outside talking to them, Chase was asleep. As soon as they got there, I went to drop off computer to Ri**y. I left him there... I can't remember... it was so long ago. I think I woke him up before I left and he went to the other room. I told him you can go sleep in that room, and he was xust laying in the bed :)gaah: my x key isn't working again). Chase said he didn't want to go with me, he went to the other room. I wanted to talk to Amanda to see if he had to go to work before he left the first time at ...he tried at 10-11 call her. I can't remember.

I really wanted him to come with me as didn't want to go to North Avenue, behind publix in Buckhead by myself. I went and dropped it off... gone for maybe 2 hours. When I got back I wanted to talk to chase/BBQ ... and he said Brandon gave him a really good deal on the roof, it was really an insurance claim, and I thought it would be a good idea to take care of them too..

I don't know if he really wanted to have the BBQ with Amanda or wanted to come, or... I had come back and talked to him... and I said I told her about the BBQ and told her she should come over and he should call her, and he was about to get up and come down and go with me, the roofers are here, get up and do something..

Brad skips now... and changes to next...

When I got back, I don't think I got up there immediately, I tried to get everything going before I went to see that he was gone. When I went to grill I started a fire.. it's on social media... a coal had fallen......

I only had time to get to 25:00 of the above live one hour+ interview. It is NOT verbatim, assuming this typing is for folks familiar with the case vs. newbies... Perhaps someone else, if inclined, wants to do the last half?

Please excuse the LOUSY TRANSCRIPTION... I'm not good at such when rushed... and is NOT verbatim.

The bag that CH*** was going to put outside, the bag that Brad Clement said Chase had left at the QT. . . well, is that what the $60 was for? Did that bag have heroin in it, or pills, or whatever, and that's why Chase needed $60. And, that night or in the wee hours of the morning, did Brad Clement drive Chase up to the QT to get the bag?

Alan Harrington, the roommate. Brad Clement claims that he asked him to move out because he wasn't paying his rent. But maybe the reason was because Alan Harrington was known to be associated with drugs. I'd like to know when Brad Clement's drug charges occurred. I know that as a condition for probation where drugs are involved, associating with others connected with drugs is a deal breaker.

Maybe if Chase overdosed, Brad Clement didn't want to call 911 because he was already on probation for drug charges?

Just a thought.

If I recall correctly those drug charges were from this year

Just a thought.

If I recall correctly in this interview, and two others, he talked about if he had to call nine-one-one he would no matter what was going on .. he would call nine-one-one because :winkk: his mother is a nurse you know ( note that I am not outing a family member, I'm merely quoting him )

The bag that CH*** was going to put outside, the bag that Brad Clement said Chase had left at the QT. . . well, is that what the $60 was for? Did that bag have heroin in it, or pills, or whatever, and that's why Chase needed $60. And, that night or in the wee hours of the morning, did Brad Clement drive Chase up to the QT to get the bag?

He said he was in the same room all night and the only time he left was when he went to deliver the computer in Buckhead ( atlanta area) I have read in mainstream media that is FALSE... he never went there.

So the only time, in Brad's own words, that he could have bought something was when he went to deliver the " false computer to Ricky" and when he got back ( from the disputed trip to Ricky and/OR or from Publix/LOWES?

Do I have that correct?

Crimeonline posted article (Aug. 1, 2017)
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/...-in-search-for-missing-veteran-chase-massner/

"Brad reportedly told police that he and Chase stayed up all night talking about Chase’s relationship with Amanda, and that the next morning Chase went for a walk. The next morning, he said roofers working on his home arrived at about 7 a.m., and that he then led Chase to a guest room, where Chase fell asleep.

Later that morning, Brad said he tried to wake Chase, but couldn’t. Brad then went for a walk."

Lest we forget all the convoluted tales that Brad Clement has told.

:bump:

Shoplifting arrest in February
Forgery and Heroin possession in March

... In MSM (no link, sorry, it was live on tv) it was said that he walked out of Publix saying he forgot his wallet (shoplifting again?). And again (charged for...not yet convicted) , FORGERY as we have learned that he reported to have used false ID to get the UHaul.. and reported heroin possession ealier... :dunno: 'bout that stuff, although someone upthread stated pinpoint eyes on mugshot.

As Nancy Grace would say... If you don't know a horse, look at it's record

ETA: How the heck was he out in the community with all those charges earlier?

ETA: I'm surprised that CBS46 or others (e.g. Nancy Grace) haven't paid the few dollars to get the FOIA papers to put out where his shoplifting charge was for, or more information on the alleged heroin charge.

We (Nancy Grace/Crime Online) did mention his forgery and heroin charges. His shoplifting charge was a different incident. It was so minor in comparison, but he stole something from I believe a department store close to Tucker, GA.... and later claimed, as he always does, that he was set up. That will likely be mentioned, along with the rest of his list of arrests, in upcoming coverage.

You are right, Bently. "Ricky's laptop computer" delivery never happened. It was reported in MSM that Ricky himself said IT DID NOT HAPPEN. Another one of Brad Clement's lies.

Hi--I was wondering if you could tell me where you read that "Ricky" said it never happened? To this day, as far as we know, this phantom Ricky person has never been found. Would love to send that info over to LE if he actually exists.

This was from one of the Chase Massner podcasts on "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."

This was from one of the Chase Massner podcasts on "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."

I am on most of those podcasts. I don't remember us ever saying that. We were never able to find Ricky either. Any idea which podcast?

to my knowledge "Ricky" has never been located. kinda hard to locate someone who doesnt exist.

I think the Nancy Grace podcasts only said the story of the computer taken to Ricky "could not be corroborated", though I can be wrong.

has a Ricky ever come forward? Betting LE knows if he exists

I think the Nancy Grace podcasts only said the story of the computer taken to Ricky "could not be corroborated", though I can be wrong.

has a Ricky ever come forward? Betting LE knows if he exists

Yes, that sounds about right. As far as we know, no Ricky has never been found. I feel Brad likely pulled that name out of thin air--then claimed that Ricky may have moved.

*Alert to mod* Can we change header to Arrest?

ETA: Guess I jumped the gun! MSM said arrested,(well, Nancy Grace site of CrimeOnline said he was) then the main MSM reporter is now saying at 5:46 pm that he has FLED per his attorney and family.

:blush: I believed Nancy... smh.. when will I ever learn :banghead:

But, that said, she has done soooooooooooooooo much for this case!

Just now seeing this, but I apologize about that. We were told Brad was meeting his attorney to turn himself in, and it was a sure deal, or so everyone thought. Minutes after we published that story we retracted it when the lawyer announced that Brad's mother called and said he had fled and had no plans of following through. You guys are fast! That story was up for no more than 10 minutes (if even that) before we retracted :).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back