GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Subie...my questions are about Friday...you noticed her car was at your parents house. Was you mum's car gone?
Didn't notice. My mom's car stays in the external garage in the back, where as Jenna's was in a visible parking spot in the back.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thank you! I wish there was more that I could do. I have looked through Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace for any similarities to the car, but no luck. If anyone has any possibilities or suggestions, like I said I live just North of Atlanta and my sister does live in Atlanta. More than willing to help!

Something wrong with reply with Quote.....this is to Stanly asking about the timeline...No there isn't. I asked the mod about a sticky but he/she told me that if we reach hundred posts we could put it up as a sticky...

I saw her Friday A.M that was that last time I saw her.

Vet Saw her Friday afternoon. I believe 2pm ish.(memory is vague on that)

I talked to her that evening to confirm everything was ok for the rest of the weekend .

We know Friday night she had been in contact with this person's of interest via texting / calling / and seeing him. According to him she came to his apartment. Approx 10 pm In what part of the city is this? Is it consistent with the info you found through Google maps?

She was also in contact with one other guy that night on and off between 8 and 10 pm. From interviews with him. He advised her not to come to his part of town (college Park) with my mom's car, and that he would meet her closer to her apartment. According to him she never showed.

We know a little after this she has gone to that Wendys. Then back to either her apartment or this town home I mentioned earlier . It is right behind her apartment. Could be Google error According to all the info gathered one questions is sticking out; did she or did she not go to this so called townhome. I also thought that you were very sure that she was in her own apartment. Are you saying you are not sure now, because Google maps could either point to her own apartment or this townhome, being so close together. Are there statements from either her roommate of the town-home guy that could clear that up? If they are not lying....

Presumably we assume she made it back to parents house somewhere between 1130 and 130 am. Again I don't know on this as her timeline activity dies around then with her going down to midtown . So we do not know for sure what happened around then

She had also been in contact with her friend in S.C around 11:45 pm and then her last text with her was around 1:30 - 2 am. Saying laying down

Regarding the tapestry it could have already been gone at that point, I came by Saturday but I had not been in that room to notice it until Sunday was I was sitting in there waiting for the Police to arrive

This is about as clear as I can be on this at this point. There are things the LE knows that they won't tell us and there are things they don't want us to talk about on here. Again apologies on this

Hi subie....don't want to be a nuisance, but could you answer to the above questions. And what are your thoughts on the gas station visits in combination with the timeline you established so far. Does add up...are there discrepancies ?

I'm also very curious who saw her in her mum's car with this male POI, where was this and at what time. Was she driving herself?

So since Jenna lost her job in FEB where does she get money?
Who pays her bills?
Her Living expenses?
Gas money food?

Do gas stations sell phone cards?
didn't someone say she has 2 phones?

Hi subie....don't want to be a nuisance, but could you answer to the above questions. And what are your thoughts on the gas station visits in combination with the timeline you established so far. Does add up...are there discrepancies ?

We know Friday night she had been in contact with this person's of interest via texting / calling / and seeing him. According to him she came to his apartment. Approx 10 pm In what part of the city is this? Is it consistent with the info you found through Google maps?

It is not, All I can say right now is that the area she was at on the Timeline for that time frame does not line up with the address that our P.I and Police have for him. She stopped in the Area of English Avenue (North and Northside Drive) for about 5-6 minutes around 10pm. From what I know the P.I and Police have him located further south of the city right below I20. I do not have anymore info on this at this point

We know a little after this she has gone to that Wendys. Then back to either her apartment or this town home I mentioned earlier . It is right behind her apartment. Could be Google error According to all the info gathered one questions is sticking out; did she or did she not go to this so called townhome. I also thought that you were very sure that she was in her own apartment. Are you saying you are not sure now, because Google maps could either point to her own apartment or this townhome, being so close together. Are there statements from either her roommate of the town-home guy that could clear that up? If they are not lying....

We do not know for sure. We know she specifically searched for that town home address that Wednesday and when I search more on her timeline that is the address that shows up (not her apt specifically) . It is a gated community (townhome) but it is literally behind her apt. Police were supposed to check out this and inform us, but have not heard anymore. She could have visited this address or she could have just used it as a reference to get to her apt, we just do not know.

With regards to the gas stations...I am miffed on this one...have not figured this one out yet

Do gas stations sell phone cards?
didn't someone say she has 2 phones?

So since Jenna lost her job in FEB where does she get money?
Who pays her bills?
Her Living expenses?
Gas money food?

All Good questions. All we really know is that she did baby sit for her good friend in S.C a few times
She was seeing a career counselor to help her

Gas stations do sell phone cards, but we know her second phone already was a Metro PCS line

Subie-climber did you already contacted Namus to get Jenna in the missing persons database? Or is this to early?

It is not, All I can say right now is that the area she was at on the Timeline for that time frame does not line up with the address that our P.I and Police have for him. She stopped in the Area of English Avenue (North and Northside Drive) for about 5-6 minutes around 10pm. From what I know the P.I and Police have him located further south of the city right below I20. I do not have anymore info on this at this point

We do not know for sure. We know she specifically searched for that town home address that Wednesday and when I search more on her timeline that is the address that shows up (not her apt specifically) . It is a gated community (townhome) but it is literally behind her apt. Police were supposed to check out this and inform us, but have not heard anymore. She could have visited this address or she could have just used it as a reference to get to her apt, we just do not know.

With regards to the gas stations...I am miffed on this one...have not figured this one out yet

Is it me or.....why is LE so slow on following up leads? Do they have a reason for that? Or has your sister's case no priority? How is your contact with the police anyway...if I read between the lines they are not very quick on giving the information you need. And time is starting to run out as she is missing for a lot of days now..... never been missing before, everything very out of character.....

Maybe looking to see if any Mazda 6's like J's are/have been sold. I found a similar one for sale in Atlanta on craigslist but wasn't sure how long it had been up so would appreciate anyone else checking these out. As you are local you may know of other local advertising areas also.

I believe noseynellie and I mentioned doing this quite a few pages ago - I'd really suggest using something like allofcraigslist if you are going to look, as a car obviously could make it clear across the country by now. Don't just look in Atlanta - and some people may have a different interpretation of blue. There have been a couple like one in south Alabama as well

Does anyone know in similar cases where cars have turned up? (besides bodies of water, I do not like that suggestion, heard that a few pages ago)

Did you see Jenna when you arrived on the friday? At what time? Did she seem ok?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Hi Subie....What time were you there? So she had already arrived at your parents house? Where was Jenna? Was she there, did you talk to her? Was your mother's car gone? From what day off Jenna agreed to watch the cat/house sit? Was every thing ok in the house? Could you see Jenna had been there already?
Didn't notice. My mom's car stays in the external garage in the back, where as Jenna's was in a visible parking spot in the back.

Did you see Jenna when you arrived on the friday? At what time? Did she seem ok?

Im having probs attaching quotes [emoji57]

Subie, if you need anything at all or help in any way, please let me know as I live close to Atlanta. More than willing to help you. I also have a sister that lives alone in Atlanta, so I can only imagine the hurt and concern if something like this happened. Prayers and thoughts are with your family.

Another Atlanta local here (I drive by Jenna's apartment area daily, and live close to her parents' house). Just giving a bit of hope... We are expected to get hit by Hurricane Irma on Monday here in Atlanta, and Atlanta is a city of trees. Many people are encouraging people that park cars on residential streets with lots of trees to park them at open air lots or garages during the storm to avoid tree damage. Parking lots that are usually not very well trafficked will be seeing a lot more activity this weekend and Mon/Tues as people move their cars there to keep them safe. I am hopeful Jenna's car is in one of these lots and that someone finally notices!

Is it me or.....why is LE so slow on following up leads? Do they have a reason for that? Or has your sister's case no priority? How is your contact with the police anyway...if I read between the lines they are not very quick on giving the information you need. And time is starting to run out as she is missing for a lot of days now..... never been missing before, everything very out of character.....

All I can really say right now is that I met with them on Monday including the Chief with our P.I. They had a huge binder for this case, but could not tell me much at all. Part of the issue is that we dont think they consider her missing. They asked me if she had any cash lying around from her incident earlier this year and may have just decided to off the grid and live on her own or lay low for a bit.

My dad put pressure on the Chief as to why they never fingerprinted my moms car or the house and Thursday they finally did come to do so, but will not tell us what they have found. Only that it may be too late for that. Well duh..

All I can really say right now is that I met with them on Monday including the Chief with our P.I. They had a huge binder for this case, but could not tell me much at all. Part of the issue is that we dont think they consider her missing. They asked me if she had any cash lying around from her incident earlier this year and may have just decided to off the grid and live on her own or lay low for a bit.

My dad put pressure on the Chief as to why they never fingerprinted my moms car or the house and Thursday they finally did come to do so, but will not tell us what they have found. Only that it may be too late for that. Well duh..
Is the previously named POI still a POI or did everything check out?

Without mentioning names [emoji56]

Is the previously named POI still a POI or did everything check out?

Without mentioning names [emoji56]

He still is in our minds as his story keeps changing.
I do not know about the police though ... Another thing they won't discuss with us .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member