GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an item left in the bedroom, and a request to any of her friends that know what it is to come forward. Why are thee so many convoluted facts in this case?? Why no push from LE, or family? I think the FBI should work this case.
An item? Have i missed this somewhere?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

There was an item left in the bedroom, and a request to any of her friends that know what it is to come forward. Why are thee so many convoluted facts in this case?? Why no push from LE, or family? I think the FBI should work this case.

I must've missed this request, also. How bizarre. Was this posted on the Facebook group page or elsewhere?

I'm just trying to figure out, if someone did know of this item, how they wouldn't be implicated in her disappearance. Perhaps this item has given LE the idea her disappearance was voluntary?

So many questions.

Are you refering to this post on the official fb page?:

"If any of Jennas's friends had previously been to her apartment at Lenox Woods and can identify what was in her bedroom please direct message or email findjennanow@gmail.com"

If so, iirc that was to establish what Jenna had in her room because there was no furniture or bedding in there or something. Everything had been removed.

Sorry to have been vague. I have edited my post to include that the post is from today - December 2nd - 135 after going missing. LE still does not have the cell pings. This is NOT common, is it?

I am sure Subie told us some time ago that LE did have the pings but he couldn't share the info. I will look and link it. Do you know if anyone in the community provided or were asked for their property surveillance footage?

Welcome to WS. Glad to have someone here from the community.

Hi HF. Good to see you posting again. Did you see my question above about cam footage?

Does anyone know or can they ask on the facebook page, if family chased up that similar tapestry for sale at a NY shop?
Maybe also ask what is the latest from LE - pings and what not? Maybe ask LE directly on their FB or Twitter if they have one? Who's a FB member?

bumping for Jenna. I hope there is news soon about progress in her case.

Just saw this update on the Find Jenna page on facebook:

Police provided a Hannukah and Birthday present Friday with location information on Jenna's phone the day she went missing. Cannot say more at this time. Police and Private Investigator now have some direction to go on.

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindJennaVG/?ref=br_rs

Police provided a Hannukah and Birthday present Friday with location information on Jenna's phone the day she went missing. Cannot say more at this time. Police and Private Investigator now have some direction to go on.

Seriously? It took 5 months???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which phone? Or are we talking about both. I bet the last location is at the parents house.

It doesn’t say which phone but hopefully both.

I’m thinking it was elsewhere considering her family considers the info a “present”. If the last location was their house, it wouldn’t be very helpful.

The Police handed this info to the family on Friday, but how long did the Police have it beforehand? Why do they 'now have some direction to go on'? They definitely would have had this info much sooner and would have had direction back then so nothings changed IMO. Us public have just been given this bit of info to keep us hanging in there. I dont believe thats the family's fault, they have probably been told they can now let the public know they have that info. Its about time LE issued a statement of their own.

The Police handed this info to the family on Friday, but how long did the Police have it beforehand? Why do they 'now have some direction to go on'? They definitely would have had this info much sooner and would have had direction back then so nothings changed IMO. Us public have just been given this bit of info to keep us hanging in there. I dont believe thats the family's fault, they have probably been told they can now let the public know they have that info. Its about time LE issued a statement of their own.

You're right-LE have probably had it for sometime, just like the car.

I’m wondering if they released this info to make the suspect nervous and see what he/she does and/or to try to get Jenna’s “friends” to be forthcoming.

Just listened to a podcast about Morgan Bauer and I’m astounded at the similarities between the way her case and Jenna’s case have been handled by Atlanta LE. Very sad to think both cases could’ve been solved early on if they had been investigated properly from the get-go.

Just listened to a podcast about Morgan Bauer and I’m astounded at the similarities between the way her case and Jenna’s case have been handled by Atlanta LE. Very sad to think both cases could’ve been solved early on if they had been investigated properly from the get-go.

We really need a thread for Morgan Bauer. There isn’t one here :(

We really need a thread for Morgan Bauer. There isn’t one here :(

There was a thread for her previously. There was so much speculation surrounding her disappearance I believe it ended up being removed.

You can google & find all the FB pages as well as some Reddit threads on Morgan. Lots of crazy stuff there. Problem is, no one knows what’s true & not true, sadly!

There was a thread for her previously. There was so much speculation surrounding her disappearance I believe it ended up being removed.

You can google & find all the FB pages as well as some Reddit threads on Morgan. Lots of crazy stuff there. Problem is, no one knows what’s true & not true, sadly!

Would it be possible to have a new thread started? Or do you think it’s too late, with all the crazy theories and speculations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member