GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Update 12/29: We are increasing the reward for Crime Stoppers to $25,000. Again if any of Jenna's friends or friends of friends have any information as to who may have been in contact with her that Saturday morning please call Crime stoppers Atlanta at 404 577 TIPS . Police are working diligently on gathering additional cell ping locations to aid in searches . Crime Stoppers Greater Atlanta"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=138539670153644&id=112894369384841

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

"Update 12/29: We are increasing the reward for Crime Stoppers to $25,000. Again if any of Jenna's friends or friends of friends have any information as to who may have been in contact with her that Saturday morning please call Crime stoppers Atlanta at 404 577 TIPS . Police are working diligently on gathering additional cell ping locations to aid in searches . Crime Stoppers Greater Atlanta"

Wow. That's a big increase and some positive news for a change.

Reminder that all Crimestoppers tipsters are guaranteed anonymity.

Phone locations to assist in searches. Is this LE that are doing this? It's about time that's for sure.

Does anyone else think the term Saturday morning implies later than the wee hours as in 9am or later. And I assume that additional cell ping locations would be those of possible suspects since they already have her pings.

I wish they would provide us with the ping information and possible search areas so we could help. Must not want to tip off suspects.

Does anyone else think the term Saturday morning implies later than the wee hours as in 9am or later. And I assume that additional cell ping locations would be those of possible suspects since they already have her pings.

I wish they would provide us with the ping information and possible search areas so we could help. Must not want to tip off suspects.
Every case is different, but LE's taciturnity reminds of cases in which LE knew exactly who the perps were and how everything went down. I think that they're building a case against someone, but I don't know against whom. They're playing their cards so close to the vest that I'm wondering whether they're preparing a desth-penalty case or whether they intend to charge multiple perps.

Every case is different, but LE's taciturnity reminds of cases in which LE knew exactly who the perps were and how everything went down. I think that they're building a case against someone, but I don't know against whom. They're playing their cards so close to the vest that I'm wondering whether they're preparing a desth-penalty case or whether they intend to charge multiple perps.

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think only one.

I wonder if there is any connection between the increased Crime Stoppers reward and the discovery of (at this time) unconfirmed human remains found in Butts County.

Could be.
I think we will find out things that we have been considering will astound us.
There's a lot that has been stated as possible fact from what we've heard from ppl that we, as WSers, have been warned to either accept or not from VIs.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

“We noticed there was a taped off area back in the woods, thought it was kind of strange,” said Josh Williams, the driver who made the discovery.”

http://amp.wsbtv.com/news/local/dri..._social_twitter_sfp&__twitter_impression=true

Ralph Wilson of the Butts Coroner's Office suggested that whoever put the suitcase there didn't simply dump it out of a moving vehicle. "It appears that it was carried in" Wilson told reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cziZuVOi50 Sorry, for the tasteless music with this video.....you would think there would be some consideration.....

I wonder if there is any connection between the increased Crime Stoppers reward and the discovery of (at this time) unconfirmed human remains found in Butts County.
I wondered that too. Or it may have made them think about increasing as they too wonder if it is J.

I notice 'we are increasing the....' and assume the family are adding more to the reward and not Crimestoppers themselves? I wonder what professional help/advice they are having as things with LE are fraught? There were 2 PI's working on this case but im sure i saw somewhere making reference to just 1.
Im just wondering if there has been a turnaround with LE after the recent Vanishing Podcast or if other agencies are stepping in to help.

Ralph Wilson of the Butts Coroner's Office suggested that whoever put the suitcase there didn't simply dump it out of a moving vehicle. "It appears that it was carried in" Wilson told reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cziZuVOi50 Sorry, for the tasteless music with this video.....you would think there would be some consideration.....

I don't think its Jenna. They have said it's been there for some time .

I agree. Otherwise it would say "early morning". I think they mean 6.a.m. to 12 midday by that statement. It would help if they stated the exact times they are interested in, especially if they want witnesses to call Crimestoppers. They should stop using cryptic messages and be more precise about what exactly they are wanting. I mean someone may think - "I saw J in the afternoon so they're probably not interested in that" for example.

Great news about the increase in reward! It's cool how they can guarantee that the person calling in will remain anonymous. I agree with previous posters. With the announcement of a (more) specific time frame, and "additional" cell phone pings, I think they're building a case against someone in particular. Now would be a good time for someone with more information to make that anonymous call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double