GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's way more to this - Lance did not resign because of this case - it had a good outcome and they couldn't have prevented her death if they had done everything right.

There's way more.

Like...:waitasec:

All the conspiracy talk? I don't think there was a conspiracy - I think there's a lot that's been covered up and the cover up is about to be uncovered. No one conspired to cover it up, it just sort of snowballed IMO. Follow the money trail, IMO.

I think she was referring to me. LOL

I wonder if it's a cover up to move him to an undisclosed location...I want to see the body. Just like I don't believe Bin Laden is dead either. No body, no believe.

But why? To protect him? From? Respectfully, he's not exactly Bin Laden. He's just one of thousands of hated imprisoned child molesters and murderers. There are many Ryan Brunns in our prison systems, unfortunately.

To fake his death and keep him pretend dead, the level of deception, from the hospital, to the coroner, to the GBI to whatever prison he'd be hidden in for the rest of his natural life.... That's too many people who would/could talk and blow the deception wide open. And I can't think of a good reason why 'they' would do that.

And this is a max security prison. Our death row is there. He did not escape.

He's dead.

The only cover up I suspect might be that he had a little 'help' hanging himself while a gaurd was 'busy' with some other disturbance. Just my :twocents: :seeya:

Ok, I had the same thing with page 42, as well. But it finally showed up.

Hi to all our Jorelys supporters...

It felt like I had been shocked, when I read about RB this evening. Literally, I jumped in my seat, and then started crying. Not out of sadness for him, but out of frustration, and some kind of disappointment, and lack of understanding how this could have happened...

It's been a :rollercoaster: in this case from Go, but especially with today's dual announcements of Lance's resignation and Brunn's apparent suicide.

We want Jorelys's posters to be able to express and vent some of the emotions today's developments have brought up.

But we need to you do it in a respectful way that abides by TOS.

Please remember the rules about no baiting (that means no posting of information in a manner that hints you know more than you can tell about a situation). Either provide links to back up/support your statements, or clearly mark them as opinion only.

And remember that even RB may have people out there who care about him and who are personally shocked and devastated not only by what he did to Jorelys, but also by his death. This is a very difficult moment to ask you to show RB or anyone associated with him compassion, I know. If you have a hard time with this, try typing out your response in Word and letting it sit for a few minutes before you decide to copy & post it here.

Thank you so much for your understanding and your restraint on a very difficult day.

But why? To protect him? From? Respectfully, he's not exactly Bin Laden. He's just one of thousands of hated imprisoned child molesters and murderers. There are many Ryan Brunns in our prison systems, unfortunately.

To fake his death and keep him pretend dead, the level of deception, from the hospital, to the coroner, to the GBI to whatever prison he'd be hidden in for the rest of his natural life.... That's too many people who would/could talk and blow the deception wide open. And I can't think of a good reason why 'they' would do that.

And this is a max security prison. Our death row is there. He did not escape.

He's dead.

The only cover up I suspect might be that he had a little 'help' hanging himself while a gaurd was 'busy' with some other disturbance. Just my :twocents: :seeya:

I don't know why. Maybe because it happened so fast...the arrest, the confession, the sentencing, his death. 1 month, 17 days. Maybe it's just Divine Intervention. I know I personally have had many angry conversations with God over why this happened to baby Jorelys. Maybe enough tears and anguish were expressed that God stepped in. I'm just a doubter, always have been. Maybe they're protecting him because it was such a heinous case and the GBI was so hot to trot to interview him and pick his sick brain that they took him elsewhere to be able to do that.

I guess I missed a lot-I don't understand why people think there is a cover up-is the cover up concerning RB's death, the Chief? Can someone explain?

I am so Effing angry right now, I could spit!

ppl on other forums are saying this saves them $$$ but I say he avoided any suffering that he DESERVED! :furious: :furious::furious:

I don't know why. Maybe because it happened so fast...the arrest, the confession, the sentencing, his death. 1 month, 17 days. Maybe it's just Divine Intervention. I know I personally have had many angry conversations with God over why this happened to baby Jorelys. Maybe enough tears and anguish were expressed that God stepped in. I'm just a doubter, always have been. Maybe they're protecting him because it was such a heinous case and the GBI was so hot to trot to interview him and pick his sick brain that they took him elsewhere to be able to do that.

Well, if there is a God, it's not his fault, He gave us free will.
Why wouldn't they just say they were moving him? Why make up a sensational story??

I guess I missed a lot-I don't understand why people think there is a cover up-is the cover up concerning RB's death, the Chief? Can someone explain?

there is no proof of a coverup,its just things are happening so fast...we will hear more details about this tomorrow

Supposedly they took him to a local hospital for confirmation. The local hospital in Jackson is very small. I've been there twice. I thought I broke my hand once and I was the only person in emergency and that was in the evening. The other time I was in there I had to take a gal I worked with there because she cut her finger at work (we worked in Jackson). No one else was in there either. In fact, both times they had to turn the lights on in ER. That will be big news around there.

I gotcha. :seeya:

Personally, I think if that was the case (that they wanted to pick his brain in an undisclosed location), they wouldn't have disclosed his location to begin with citing some sort of special circumstances or FBI involvement (a much easier 'cover-up story' that wouldn't involve a perpetual deception by 5 or 6 agencies for God knows how long.)

To fake his death for this purpose, they'd have to keep up the deceit for up to 60 plus years, until he died for real. I doubt they found any information they could glean from him that valuable.

Nah I think he's dead...perhaps like the other poster said, he got a little help. I do understand your skepticsim though. From the outside looking in, it sounds like it was all tied up in a nice bow. He gets arrested, he confesses, he avoids DP so GBI can "pick his brain", chief of police quits and voila.......he kills himself and nobody was there to watch him.

I gotcha. :seeya:

Personally, I think if that was the case (that they wanted to pick his brain in an undisclosed location), they wouldn't have disclosed his location to begin with citing some sort of special circumstances or FBI involvement (a much easier 'cover-up story' that wouldn't involve a perpetual deception by 5 or 6 agencies for God knows how long.)

To fake his death for this purpose, they'd have to keep up the deceit for up to 60 plus years, until he died for real. I doubt they found any information they could glean from him that valuable.

The only valuable information would be his prior child molestation cases, if any.

Really? Do tell what you think!! I trust nothing and no one!!
I think the housing authority took a bribe from the management company when they built the community, and probably still takes bribes when it comes to inspections - it's common. I think the management company and the housing authority want this to go away because their reputation is at steak.

Someone did say, I think it was DMAM, that there were people there waiting for his arrival...so maybe they "helped" him out.

Jorelys' mom is happy with the outcome.

http://www.ajc.com/news/77-year-olds-killer-1308952.html

"This is the kind of justice that I was expecting for him for all the damage that he made to my little daughter," said the victim's mother, Jocelyn Rivera. "Now I can say that I feel satisfied.”

Whatsoever, it's like a rolly polly bug died. To me, he gave up his humanity the minute he planned to take her.
I hope this gives her family some peace.

Primera Hora/ Puerto Rico Newspaper

Translation (snipped): Ryan Brunn's suicide pleases Jorelys' mother
"He did it here and he paid it here." Reacted Jorely's mother, Jocelyn Rivera, when she heard the news that the man who took the life of her daughter committed suicide this afternoon in a jail in Georgia.
Via phone interview, she said she was happy about Ryan Brunn's final destination, who precisely this week, confessed the horrendous crime that happened on Dec. 2 in the city of Canton.
"I never thought he could be capable of doing something like this, because he was so fresh-faced when talking about all the things he did to my daughter, I never thought he would have the courage to take his own life... I did think the other inmates maybe would hurt him."Said Jocelyn, who learned about his passing an hour ago when a reporter called her.
"Ultimately, if he took his own life or someone took it from him, I do not care. He raped and killed my child and that really hurts, and nobody is going to return my little angel. Let him rot".

http://www.primerahora.com/complacidamadredejorelysporelsucidioderyanbrunn-604061.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back