Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to catch up….what pool? Is it at gma’s house and is it above ground or in ground pool? I’m trying to understand how deep a pool can be to not see something at the bottom of it! I’m so confused. Please help. TIA.
When I was a child, my dad would “get behind” on pool maintenance for 6 months and our pool would be the consistency of split pea soup, bright green, with frogs and no chance of seeing anything inside.

When I was a child, my dad would “get behind” on pool maintenance for 6 months and our pool would be the consistency of split pea soup, bright green, with frogs and no chance of seeing anything inside.
Understand, but certainly dogs would have noticed a scent leading to the pool, and divers explored it if the water was that murky.

Just trying to catch up….what pool? Is it at gma’s house and is it above ground or in ground pool? I’m trying to understand how deep a pool can be to not see something at the bottom of it! I’m so confused. Please help. TIA.

ETA: I just Google earthed the address and it appears to be an in ground pool. Still confused about why it’s being drained, though.

I have an in ground pool that my husband (plumber) remodeled a few years ago before he passed. He said new construction pools require two main drains for safety to ensure a person or child doesn’t get suctioned to one of them. He added the second main drain because our kids were young. When we had one drain you could just barely see the deep end bottom when the pool was super clear but after the second it definitely became harder. I have a variable speed pump so it runs 24/7 and it’s crazy how the littlest water movement creates blur within the water. My pool is crystal clear all season but I have to shut the pump off to really be able to see the bottom on the deep end well. Add in cloudy water and algae etc and it would be incredibly tough to see anything. I read their pool was very murky and green which would make it hard to see anything.

Understand, but certainly dogs would have noticed a scent leading to the pool, and divers explored it if the water was that murky.
Are you not aware of the Braylen Noble case? Hundreds of people searching for this boy and he was at the bottom of the pool for 5 days. They even had divers search it and did not find him.

How odd to call the babysitter early in the morning to say she wouldn't be needed, then to call later to ask if the sitter had seen Quinton ?
If she wasn't needed, then of course she wouldn't know where the toddler was !
Who was taking care of Quinton, the 3 yo child Z and the infant baby girl from 6-9am?

JMO

I'm glad they're draining the pool. I've followed several cases where a missing child was suspected to have entered a pool and divers were not able to locate the child. Several days later the child was found floating on the surface. It can take 2-3 days or longer depending on decomp and how cold the water is.
Seems like they would have drained it already!

Who was taking care of Quinton, the 3 yo child Z and the infant baby girl from 6-9am?

JMO
If the bf left for work at 6am, I believe their mother was in charge of them ?
Or as in post # 604 : Nobody. :(

Telling LE that Quinton's bio dad picked him up is troubling in the extreme.
I'm not finding the exact wording, but even hinting something -- if you know otherwise, is a red flag.
M00.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members