GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading up on the trial thus far, I have to say I am baffled how/why AS has not been charged. The evidence against her is circumstantial but it is significant, especially when you add in the $2,000,000 life insurance policy. I believe charges have been brought in other cases with similar evidence. I honestly am beginning to wonder that if AS were a man, would they have already brought charges? I think so.

I did not follow this case at all but happened to see a video of the wife, AS, this past weekend. When it got to the part about her being banned from the courtroom, I couldn't help but chuckle. What a piece of work. She isn't helping herself or anyone with that attitude.

I did not follow this case at all but happened to see a video of the wife, AS, this past weekend. When it got to the part about her being banned from the courtroom, I couldn't help but chuckle. What a piece of work. She isn't helping herself or anyone with that attitude.

So true. And isn't the point of this trial to help Rusty (receive justice)? She's a piece of work. Can't imagine how RS's parents and brother are feeling these days.

OK, OK, OK...I know I've had an extremely stressful 11+ hour day at work today with more to come this week, and that's coupled with some really serious family stuff going on simultaneously as well, so I may very well be incapable of grasping some finer points right now. I trust that my fellow Websleuthers will help me out as I try to assimilate the media info from over the weekend with the replay of HN's interrogation I'm watching on WIZ right now.

SheltieMom1, I'm even past some of the stuff we discussed yesterday, leading up to HN interrogation and arrest 1/4/11...the STENCH has now reached a proportion I could never before fathom, and may be bordering on qualifying as biological or chemical weapons material!!! For me the BIG Whopper that I need any and all help with to try and reconcile is this...over this past weekend, AS's attorney did an interview with the AJC (I'll try to post the link in a minute) in which he attempted to paint her as being aware of her potentially being "beaten up on the stand" but that AS just wanted to do ALLLL she can to "help the Prosecution"...y'all reckon???? That bridge of mine is still on the market...

Within what was probably 2 breaths, a paragraph then starts where her attorney goes into all of this claptrap about how AS was completely out of touch with HN in December since she was in "secluson" in Florida, UNTIL an allegedly unsolicited and specifically UNWANTED e-mail shows up from HN with "Just the Way You Are" attached on 12/28/10...does she report this e-mail to ANYONE, much less law enforcement??? - NOPE!! THEN she is supposedly telling friends by 12/30/10 that she is becoming convinced that HN killed Rusty, but has more excuses than Hector has pups as to why she took no steps to report the "unsolicited e-mail", and her becoming "more convinced it's Hemy" as she looks at the sketch to law enforcement until AFTER HN is arrested 1/4/12 and the proverbial poop hits the fan in the ATL media.

My SHOCKER just now came when the detectives and HN start discussing an e-mail that AS allegedly send to HN the night of 1/3/11 - the night BEFORE HN's scheduled 1/4/11 interview/interrorgation with law enforcement...REALLY???...Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????? HOW is that being "out of touch" with HN"??? Do we have a transcript or something about what this e-mail contained??? I would pay $50 to see the thing, since it wasn't fully commented upon on the interrogation tape. I will wager SERIOUS money that the e-mail either yanks HN buy the short ones, or more likely shows her desperation realizing the roof is caving in, telling HN that he just HAS to be stong, keep her uninvolved, and making $$$ and emotional promises...bets??? I ask as apparently AS found herself turning on a spit like a hog at a Bar-B-Q on 1/5/11...PLEASE Santa, give me an early present and let them show THAT interrogation too :)

I'm beginning to think that those of us in the immediate ATL area are going to need thigh-high rubber boots to keep wading through all of AS's nothing less than pure BS until this trial is over!! Lord, please let her stay arrogant and stupid enough to think that she's smarter than ANYONE else in the World...I'll even pay part of the gas expense to transfer her happy butt to the State Women's Correctional Institute. Lord, please also help Rusty's family understand that they need a Family Law attorney RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT, who is prepared to file an emergency injunction to get those precious children out of AS's clutches when she is inevitably arrested, and give the presiding Judge in that matter the wisdom to place those children with the Sneiderman family, permanently...Amen.

If I've done this right (absolutely NO guarantee) the link to AS attorney's interview Saturday follows. If I screwed it up, go to the AJC website, and find the article titled "Andrea Sneiderman Attorney: Widow took the stand to "help the prosecution". Y'all know something, my bridge remains for sale and I may need to look at raising the asking price :)

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/andrea-sneiderman-attorney-widow-1362785.html

Thanks SOOOO much for the updates during the workday...for those of us who can't monitor the trial live, it means so very much more than y'all know!!

As always, the above is MOO,

Westie Mom

Bravo Westie Mom!!

I had a dentist appointment this morning so I could only watch the first 25 minutes of the videotape when court first started. I got back at about 11:20, so I missed a good chunk of whatever went on this morning. I hate when obligations get in the way of this circus. Right now the ballistics expert is testifying. Pretty dry stuff.

I have to admit being slightly disappointed when Andrea was banned, because I enjoyed watching her antics. Her attitude and demeanor was entertaining and infuriating. I hope she doesn't fade into the woodwork during the pendency of this trial. I really hope the prosecution recalls her to the stand. She is still under subpoena, so she is subject to re-examination.

The tide of public opinion, which was already skeptical towards AS, seems to be turning from skepticism towards downright antagonism, with good reason. I so wish the computer forensic analysts had been able to dig up additional emails, because I am sure they would have uncovered terribly incriminating communications between HN and AS. It's hard to believe they can't do that in this day and age. It seems a foregone conclusion that HN was perfectly sane during this period, at least it appears so to me. I truly hope AS doesn't escape justice if she is guilty of obstruction, perjury, conspiracy or worse. It doesn't look hopeful right now that she will even be charged, despite the investigators' obvious suspicions, which were communicated in their taped conversation with HN.

FBI agent on the stand now; cameras not permitted to capture his image, so focus is on the judge and HN. You can still hear his testimony, however. Talking about iPad memory analysis.

ALL JUST OPINION, and solely my own.

i'm hoping the FBI guy got some good text msgs or scandalous photos off Heny's iPad or iPhone. guess we will find out after lunch!

Sort of in general, because I think it needs posting.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Just finished listening to testimony from the FBI guy, Chad. The morning of November 18, I do not recall him saying that Andrea called Rusty once. She only knew there was an emergency at the daycare.

If it was me, I'd be trying to get my husband on the horn asap!

andrea testified that she never attempted to call rusty.

That was quicker than I expected.

Something tells me that we're in for some SERIOUS entertainment during the State's rebuttal case...may have to take a PTO day or 2 as I'll wager AS will be making a "command performance"!! Hmmm...the DeKalb County Courthouse isn't all that far for me to drive :)

After my marathon day yesterday, I just flat-out ran out of steam and came on home this evening. Ever faithful, the WIZ replay of today's festivities is on as I try to catch up. For those who've been able to watch during the day, I could use a bit of help please. I caught a blurb on the radio driving home about cell phone pings indicating that AS was NOWHERE near Atlanta Medical Center (where Rusty was taken by EMS) when she claimed to be???? What in the heck was that all about?? Did they indicate where she actually was?? It has been bothering me that the testimony has established Rusty was shot around 9:10am, ambulance en route to AMC by 9:30am when AS called her FIL en route to Dunwoody Prep, and AS didn't appear at the Hospital until almost 11am...for crying out loud, during our WORST traffic nightmares around here, the drive from Dunwoody to Downtown in a driving rainstorm should have taken 30-40 minutes MAX...MUCH less on the gorgeous sunny day that 11/18/10 was!!

Also, while I appreciate the post from PDX reminding us that Websleuths is a victim friendly site and that I very much appreciate and respect that fact about this WONDERFUL place, I'd like to point out that BOTH sides in this trial - along with the VAST majority of the witness testimony - are portraying AS as involved in this crime up to her eyebrows, and are most assuredly calling her alleged "victimhood" into SERIOUS question. Heck, even AS's BFF believed nothing out of her mouth after Rusty's death. Further, AS's arrogance and antics certainly haven't done anything to endear her to anyone, or even diminish that impression for the close to 5 million residents of the ATL Metro area as the drumbeat steadily grows for her to, in fact, be facing criminal charges pronto. Hmmm...*LD* may be onto something suspecting the "easy" case is being tried first!

Off to work my way out of "Westie jail" for my crazy hours yesterday, and perhaps find a bite to eat. I hope I can stay awake long enough to catch the replay of the "ping testimony" I mentioned above :)

As always, the above is MOO, IMO, etc. etc.

Westie Mom

I only caught about an hour's worth of testimony today, as I had a meeting in the afternoon and an appt in the morning. I will do some searching to see what I can find on the pings. Looking forward to the expert defense witnesses on the horizon.

Andrea said the reason she took so long to get to the hospital is that she was instructed at the daycare to go home, and from there, had to call hospitals herself (I think she said a male family member did it for her) to figure out where Rusty had been taken.

Andrea said the reason she took so long to get to the hospital is that she was instructed at the daycare to go home, and from there, had to call hospitals herself (I think she said a male family member did it for her) to figure out where Rusty had been taken.

Thanks for clearing that up T-rex...I figured the police on scene at Dunwoody Prep would have told her he was taken to AMC as the EMS crew almost assuredly informed them.

Now the fun begins as the Defense attempts to convince the jury - and everyone else - that HN was "insane"...he sure seemed fine thoughtout that 5+ hour interrogation, at least to me!!

As always, the above is MOO,

Westie Mom

State and Defense arguing a motion outside the presence of the jury. Apparently, the defense wants to call Ms. Citron back to the stand to explain what occurred in and out of the courtroom vis a vis AS the day Ms. Citron testified. DA arguing it's hearsay and will lead to a mistrial. Defense arguing now.

Defense argues "HN is sick, and he has been manipulated by AS. AS has played all of us for a fool."

Judge Adams will rule after a brief recess. Defense wants to call Shayna Citron as their first witness in their defense case in chief. Time to start the laundry, thanks Judge Adams!

Note that the Defense, in their argument to Judge Adams, stated that they believe AS is guilty of the felony of threatening witnesses which is punishable of up to 2-10 years. Shayna Citron is at the courthouse ready to take the stand to testify that Andrea hugged and kissed her in front of the jury. AS then guided her out of the courtroom and instructed her to sit on the bench. AS then told her that they were done as friends. SC replied "i had to tell the truth". AS replied "well then i have to do what I have to do".

SC took this as a threat enough that she called her daycare/school to warn them that she was scared and had been threatened. She also obviously spoke to the State and Defense teams about the encounter and feels strongly enough about it that she's getting back up on the stand to tell the jury. . . .if Judge Adams rules she can.

Defense moves for mistrial after motion is denied. Shayna Citron will not be permitted to testify about the acts of AS in and out of the courtroom that gave rise to her perception of being threatened by AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne