GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's sister lol)... and yeah, I'm in the Atlanta area and watched the trial when I could. She's pretty special :p

We had a good crowd of awesomeness following the trial, and this will be better. :seeya:

(It's sister lol)... and yeah, I'm in the Atlanta area and watched the trial when I could. She's pretty special :p

LOL She should spend beaucoup bucks getting her face filled with Botox, that way there will be no inane facial expressions. :D

LOL She should spend beaucoup bucks getting her face filled with Botox, that way there will be no inane facial expressions. :D

Girl, she would need to Botox her eyeballs. she is an extraordinary eye roller. The jury is gonna LOVE that... not.

I knew this was coming, but right now I'm speechless! She was quite the witness on the stand. Hope they have rock solid evidence.

I knew this was coming, but right now I'm speechless! She was quite the witness on the stand. Hope they have rock solid evidence.

I expect them to use many of the same witnesses who saw AS and HN smooching and grabbing each others arses' -eeewww- in hotels. Also, I plenty expect Hemy himself to take the stand. He should be fully medicated by now.

InSession just announced that they will air the Hemy's trial after th verdict in the Peterson trial. Good, I missed much of it.

Charges:

Racketeering under RICO <---holy shhhh
Attempt to commit murder
Malice murder
Insurance fraud
Making a false statement (2 counts)
Perjury (2 counts)

I like that they used the word malice. :)

RICO Dayum, they aren't playin.

Wow! the Grand Jury, indicted on a large number of counts, but they will only proceede against 8.

They've got her for conspiracy to murder, malice murder, RICO violations, insurance fraud, perjury and some other stuff I couldn't keep up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member