GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi Parker looks to jury, raises eyebrows, juts her head as if to say. "Can you believe this idiot asking me these stupid questions?" How many times has she done this? Many! I wish judge would tell her to knock it off

Oh brother! She can't wait to talk to the other witnesses! Wonder if she will tell them her testimony got shot down like a clay pigeon...

Judge to next witness: "come on up, young lady"

I'm not sure that is correct. Pretty sure they did not say in court that she spoke to Andrea Sneiderman during the break.

I think you are correct now that I think about it. It was someone else. I can't remember who though.

Weird witness though and I can't imagine what she found so funny about her testimony.

this witness is direct of admin. dunwoody prep

About to be done with this trial. I don't see how any of the defense's witnesses have ANYTHING to do with what the case is about.

I can't believe the def didn't try to rehabilitate the cross exaination (of Tammi).
Thud..

Well, she doesn't remember if Andrea was told Rusty was shot. Hmmm...

Do AS' children still attend dunwoody prep?

when the judge has to remind the attorney not to ask leading questions ... the attorney is not very well prepared IMO (or just a crap attorney)

when the judge has to remind the attorney not to ask leading questions ... the attorney is not very well prepared IMO (or just a crap attorney)

Actually, a good attorney will try to ask leading questions just to get the information before the jury without the witness even answering. I've seen some judges allow leading questions on cross...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71