GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just happy it's not probation. She'll spend time in the big house and will always be a convicted felon. I believe murder charges will come. It's just a matter of time and a matter of Hemy coming around and testifying against her.

I'm just happy it's not probation. She'll spend time in the big house and will always be a convicted felon. I believe murder charges will come. It's just a matter of time and a matter of Hemy coming around and testifying against her.

Completely agree. This trial felt like a test run for a future murder trial.

I believe that he acted alone. He was a man obsessed and is certifiable.

I don't think the state will ever get past that.

So it's normal to protect your "nice boss"....when your husband gets killed? The one you're bumping?

Her first thoughts were to cover her tracks with Hemy, speaks volumes. I would be more concerned for husband and do EVERYTHING in my power to find killer....but hey...

She will be in prison tonight. They ship them out right after the sentence is handed down.

Well, must find new trial! Is there anything else coming up that I should read up on to be prepared for? Where is WAT heading next, anyone know?

BBM: Thanks ... I was wondering about this ...

So will she be in GP in :jail:

If so, she is going to get knocked down a few pegs for sure !

:seeya:

I think the main reason she needed to do some hard time was to indeed, take her down a few pegs. She has such a smug sense of herself and her entitlements. As Steven said, "She thinks she is special."

I wonder how long her friends and bf will keep up their support. For some reason, I think that with her, they will stick around and visit her lots in prison. Mom and Dad will fill her canteen.

As to being in GP, she may start there, but I wonder if her friend-making ability will be put to the test.

Time will tell.

Welcome to the Big House AS. Kiss your life as you know it today goodbye.

So it's normal to protect your "nice boss"....when your husband gets killed? The one you're bumping?

Her first thoughts were to cover her tracks with Hemy, speaks volumes. I would be more concerned for husband and do EVERYTHING in my power to find killer....but hey...

Tell me the proof she was having an physical affair, because I have not seen that.

I'm listening to her pathetic speech again on HLN. She talks on and on about how Rusty will never be able to walk Sofia down the aisle, play ball with Ian, and so on and so on. She makes zero mention of how she misses him and his sense of humor, how he was the best husband in the world, or how she misses his keeping her warm at night.

No mention of her and Rusty's relationship with her.

Oh, wait! She has already filled Rusty's shoes in her life.

Tell me the proof she was having an physical affair, because I have not seen that.

Do you want photos? There are none. But there IS a lot of circumstantial evidence. That worked for me.

Seems like jury thought she lied to protect she nice boss, too.

Guess if you saw trial and was not convinced....nothing will change your mind.

Over and out.

I'm listening to her pathetic speech again on HLN. She talks on and on about how Rusty will never be able to walk Sofia down the aisle, play ball with Ian, and so on and so on. She makes zero mention of how she misses him and his sense of humor, how he was the best husband in the world, or how she misses his keeping her warm at night.

No mention of her and Rusty's relationship with her.

Oh, wait! She has already filled Rusty's shoes in her life.

She throws a couple ad hominems about him being the love of her life and blah blah blah. I don't buy it. For what she went through, she sure wasted no time jumping into a relationship with a new man and letting him into her kids' life. Like, NO time. I can't even imagine it. My husband is my world, my best friend. Her husband was murdered. I don't get it other than she wanted him gone and wanted the insurance money instead of just a divorce. If it was me, I wouldn't even want it, at least not for myself. I'd keep it for my daughter, but I wouldn't touch it. I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.

I sure wish the judge had sentenced her to 10 yrs so that AS could have served at least 5 solid yrs in prison. jmo

I really like how humble this DA is. He's a wonderful speaker.
Lots of questions for him. Good answers.
Congratulation James, and the rest of your team.

I sure wish the judge had sentenced her to 10 yrs so that AS could have served at least 5 solid yrs in prison. jmo

:seeya: I agree.

JMO but this 5 year sentence is just NOT enough justice for Rusty and his Family ...

It's "something" which is better than "house arrest" ...

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members