GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we can all agree that the person/s responsible for the Dermonds abduction/murders/decapitation are sadistic psychopath/s. It is a given that psychopathic predators are recidivist.. Unless apprehended, it is not a matter of if, but when they will strike again, imo. Due to the calculations and creativity involved in this horrific crime, if indeed it is a crime of retribution. I am very concerned that the plan may have one more step before it is completed.. Hopefully, the sudden virtual media silence doesn't trigger this final act...jmo

no doubt and

As did BTK when the media was silent, of course there has been reporting on a regular basis, when something was available to tell and if not, just reiterating

and if happens time and again with no leads, investigation costing more than the county can handle? WOw, property values decline, businesses suffer...........

yeah and people have asked "why wait 10 years? for retribution" from the NC, well, why NOT, it adds more confusion

If this was the work of the NC...then something similar will happen again. What hotter hell on Earth for SS then two high profile murder cases...unsolved and with no leads.

perfect location? elderly? Why does any psycho killer choose the ones they choose? But so far SS doesn't think (at this time) that it was a hit of any kind, his latest report was somewhat backing down on his adamant statements prior that there was nothing in the D's past or present to indicate they were involved in anything untowards

But how do you know that so soon also, BTW, that's a lot of years to track

Back to sqaure one, even if we do suspect one thing or different, still no leads

:rollercoaster:

Hey Boots,
no POI on the Carina Saunders case maybe so maybe that's why, the granson was charged with Severance Murder but I didnt' see SS references

What ever happened to the FL missing elderly couples, need to look it up

Good to see you back fred&edna! Sorry to hear that your laptop had a bad spell. Thank you so much for the links. I did follow Carina Saunders case briefly. I'm glad they caught the killers. I don't know why SS found this case so interesting as opposed to the Shirley Severance case in Colorado.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...5334&highlight=shirley+severance#post10645334

Okaaaaaayyyyyyyy...................................

I searched "missing elderly florida", many have been found alive and well, some with alzheimers, oh, the land of the retired

I couldn't remember where the last 2 were from that was discussed in previous threads on the D's case, where some wondered if there could be connections to the D's
s

I'm confused. LE arrested two guys for the murder of Carina Saunders but then later released them. Next, there was a shake-up within LE... costing at least one officer his job. Then, one of the suspects filed suit against the police department and the detective. I didn't follow this case on WS... maybe there's more to the story???

http://newsok.com/murder-charges-dismissed-in-carina-saunders-homicide-case/article/3758920

http://kfor.com/2013/09/06/police-c...ders-murder-investigation-released-from-post/

http://kfor.com/2014/02/21/former-s...ase-suing-bethany-police-for-wrongful-arrest/

and if happens time and again with no leads, investigation costing more than the county can handle? WOw, property values decline, businesses suffer...........

yeah and people have asked "why wait 10 years? for retribution" from the NC, well, why NOT, it adds more confusion

Because all federal appeals for Dwight Malachi York have been exhausted?

Nuwaubian leader 2019;s appeal denied by federal judge

Athens Banner‑Herald
Jul 31, 2009 - Dwight “Malachi” York, who is serving his sentence in Colorado, filed a motion July 7/2009 alleging that federal agents threatened witnesses until .

http://onlineathens.com/stories/073109/bre_473222633.shtml

So sad this case has grown cold. I keep checking for new developments. I guess they don't have much to go on. What a shame.

Macon Telegraph posted that BCSD caught Bear.

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/lo...charged-three-fatal-macon-shootings/12638195/

Fourth charged in Macon triple murder
6:09 p.m. EDT July 14, 2014

The Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force assisted in the investigation and Bibb deputies received a Crime Stoppers tip leading to Cheney's arrest, the news release states.

At first, investigators thought they were investigating two separate homicide investigations, the news release states. During their investigation, they learned the deaths of Jarrell, Heard, and Dent were possibly linked.

Investigators say the three people were fatally wounded during a "robbery gone wrong" incident, the news release states.

The other three suspects arrested in the deaths are Rayshawn "Ping" Reanaldo Lucas, 32, Quintavious "Quinn" Isaih" Everett, 22, Vincent "White Boy" Lewis, 36.

Basically from what I read briefly, was one of the fellows (the one held) was being shady during the questioning and that made LE more suspicious of him, I dont' know the details but that person is now claiming that the LE is crooked (paraphrasing) and now since released ( for whatever reasons, apparently dont' feel he's guilty) he is suiing for wrongful arrest etc

Ummm, Mr. Sills, we're waiting, and not very patiently at this point! Whatever is going on behind the scenes, I pray you're getting close to an arrest or arrests. This couple died in a heinous way. Whoever is responsible needs to pay, and pay soon. IMO!

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/lo...charged-three-fatal-macon-shootings/12638195/

Fourth charged in Macon triple murder
6:09 p.m. EDT July 14, 2014

The Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force assisted in the investigation and Bibb deputies received a Crime Stoppers tip leading to Cheney's arrest, the news release states.

At first, investigators thought they were investigating two separate homicide investigations, the news release states. During their investigation, they learned the deaths of Jarrell, Heard, and Dent were possibly linked.

Investigators say the three people were fatally wounded during a "robbery gone wrong" incident, the news release states.

The other three suspects arrested in the deaths are Rayshawn "Ping" Reanaldo Lucas, 32, Quintavious "Quinn" Isaih" Everett, 22, Vincent "White Boy" Lewis, 36.

Is this related to the Dermonds??? Or another crime that is going on?? Is there a thread here for it?

Foxfire---just wondering...if Dwight York was responsible for this crime, did he target the Dermonds, or were they chosen at random?

Is this related to the Dermonds??? Or another crime that is going on?? Is there a thread here for it?

2Hope4, this was one of the two plausible leads that SS checked out in Bibb County/Macon, GA, which was shared in the last Eatonton Messenger pay per view article.. The lead on the Macon murder suspects didn't pan out..nor did the other lead, which concerned prostitute/s..
SS is back to square one, imo...

Foxfire---just wondering...if Dwight York was responsible for this crime, did he target the Dermonds, or were they chosen at random?

Not sure wildebeest.. Possibly due to their race, vulnerability, and secluded accessible lakeside lot. I did read in an article about a Putnam County preacher of the New Life Outreach Christian Center in Eatonton, GA, that was very vocal in the early 2000's concerning his opinion of DM York and the NC's true intentions for the area.. Not sure if the Dermonds were connected to the church in any way.. Still researching and reading the Ungodly book.. It is very eyeopening...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
<sniped - read more>
For instance, in one lecture York said: &#8220;White people are the devil". ....
The NC is classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center

By BILL OSINSKI
Atlanta Journal-Constitution Staff Writer

Gus Kilgore, pastor of the New Life Outreach Christian Center in Eatonton, said he has opposed the Nuwaubians because he considers some of York's teachings and writings to be anti-Christian. Kilgore has spoken out against the group on some of his local radio broadcasts and is trying to form an alliance of black and white clergy to oppose the group.

"They've come here and are saying, 'Move over and let us have our way, and if you don't let us have it, we'll take it,' " Kilgore said.

The Nuwaubians sometimes have "shown a hostile spirit" in their relations with county residents, Kilgore said, adding that he has received anonymous threatening letters.

<BBM for Focus>

Tomkat, a high profile double homicide investigation can run into the millions, but this is inconsequential compared to the loss of commerce, property and other tax revenues for Putnam County. This is only the financial side of the equation. The peace of mind, serenity, and tranquility of Putnam County and specifically RP/GW and Lake Oconee residents will be tarnished and lost forever.. These things can't be appraised or replaced at any price...

This was the motive for this heinous crime....to send a message..a message of retribution..jmo

Snipped by me for space.

Foxfire, this is an important fact! The development had been sold, the year before as my memory recalls. The sale was due to financial problems by the original land developer. Just wondering . . . If there was bitterness in one/all of the original owners and silently one of them did the murders? It would accomplish just what FF stated.

The Dermonds were picked due to their advanced age, location in the cove, empty lot on one side, knowledge of home owners habits on other side. Pretty perfect set-up, if you think about it. Just tossing another theory into the pot.

Snipped by me for space.

Foxfire, this is an important fact! The development had been sold, the year before as my memory recalls. The sale was due to financial problems by the original land developer. Just wondering . . . If there was bitterness in one/all of the original owners and silently one of them did the murders? It would accomplish just what FF stated.

The Dermonds were picked due to their advanced age, location in the cove, empty lot on one side, knowledge of home owners habits on other side. Pretty perfect set-up, if you think about it. Just tossing another theory into the pot.

http://gotoby.com/news/article/1524...r-Longer?-Will-Property-Owners-Buy-Amenities?
<sniped - read more>
Will Reynolds Plantation Linger Longer? Will Property Owners Buy Amenities?

By Toby TobinComments (4) | Add a Comment
related stories
Feb 03, 2011&#8212;Linger Longer (Reynolds Plantation) Selling Club Assets to Pay Down Debt

<modsnip>

The club members also had the right to buy the club and run it themselves&#8230;..last week we had a vote of all the original equity members and they voted to sell it to the Lessee, BY a 60 &#8211; 1 MARGIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay