GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to take back the $1.1 MILLION SS, FBI and IRS split between them after confiscating adn destroying his structures on hwy 126 and sent York To prison, whether they get it back or Putnam co spends it in this investigation,

I just think hate is hate and some can't let go of hate, they thrive, they are evil, BTK and I'm sure many others, preyed and stalked some victims for years until making their move

<modsnip>

So far SS has no leads and has exhausted a few, SO, that means the possibilites that existed no longer exist,

NC is one possibility that still exists

Some of you are asking questions as to why, hell that question can be asked of ANY crime committed

Well on the same note, WHY NOT

Nothing was stolen from the D's that we know of, if anything it must've been VERY minute

BTK cleaned up his victims homes on many ocassions

WHY would the NC want to go up against Sills again, York is in prison because of his sins in Putnam Co, I think satisfaction and revenge is sweet to those who desire it and they know SS will not go down this time either, as he didn't last time, revenge is all this could be about

There are 8 users browsing this thread (3 members and 5 guests). Yet, only two members names are showing. The numb3rs don't equate...NSA?
Do the math..

Huh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are 8 users browsing this thread (3 members and 5 guests). Yet, only two members names are showing. The numb3rs don't equate...NSA?
Do the math..

NSA? Bizarre assumption. The member whose name is not visible is a moderator. If the NSA or some LE wanted to view this thread, they could just view as a guest.

NSA? Bizarre assumption. The member whose name is not visible is a moderator. If the NSA or some LE wanted to view this thread, they could just view as a guest.

Is that something new. You were always able to see them before. That is how you knew which one was logged in in case you needed to contact one of them. jmo

Forgive this OT, but It depends on the moderator, and whether s/he wants to view the thread incognito or not.

eta: this isn't a function of the new software.

I suppose it doesn't really matter, but I'm gonna ask anyway :D Exactly what type of "analyst" would be assisting... intelligence, financial, criminal, technical/data, is there some special analyst for phone records??

"On Tuesday, Sills called together a team of about 20 people for a briefing.

Representatives of the FBI, prosecutors, deputies from Jones and Putnam counties and a Gwinnett County analyst assisting in the case got together to evaluate actions already taken and to plan future moves. "

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2014/07/04/3182871/phone-records-released-in-dermond.html#storylink=cpy

Personally I do not think Sills will give any indication publicly if he thinks the NC is involved! That is one hornets nest he does not want to disturb! It has probably been worked on since day one of this crime "in house". IMO

You may be right, 1&2&3. Guess, it wouldn't be the first time Sheriff Sills investigated the NC on the sly, huh? Had SS publicly focused on the NC initially, the ole 'rush to judgement' defense would have been shouted from the highest pyramid by the NC/DM York followers..jmo

Yes, a crime analyst would certainly be appropriate.

It appears Gwinnett County employs many different types of analysts but the article wasn't specific. (I just found it a little interesting, as any of them "might" be beneficial in the case).

I suppose it doesn't really matter, but I'm gonna ask anyway :D Exactly what type of "analyst" would be assisting... intelligence, financial, criminal, technical/data, is there some special analyst for phone records??
<BBM for Focus>
"On Tuesday, Sills called together a team of about 20 people for a briefing.

Representatives of the FBI, prosecutors, deputies from Jones and Putnam counties and a Gwinnett County analyst assisting in the case got together to evaluate actions already taken and to plan future moves. "

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2014/07/04/3182871/phone-records-released-in-dermond.html#storylink=cpy

Crime Analyst? Here is one description of what one of those does.

http://careers.stateuniversity.com/pages/7809/Crime-Analyst.html

Thanks for sharing, Abelia.. Sheriff Howard Sills has a degree in criminology and a background in courtroom procedures and practices, which began at a very early age. Some say that, in effect that makes him a prosecutor with a badge.. SS is also an avid reader of James Lee Burke crime novels; An American author of mysteries, best known for his Dave Robicheaux series. I don't doubt SS's intelligence, knowledge, instincts, or professionalism.. With that said, it has been a decade since PSCO/SS has conducted an active homicide investigation and almost two decades since there was a home invasion in Putnam County, GA.

What has me scratching my head is that the GBI has all the investigative resources on staff, including Crime Analysts, as were invited to participate in SS's Team Briefing; Think Tank and strategy session, held on Tuesday July 01/2014. Yet, the GBI's assistance hasn't been requested. We have discussed all the possible motives for this decision ad nauseam...except one; was there an ongoing secret investigation of the NC being conducted by the FBI, GBI, or Homeland Security prior to the Dermond murders?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Lee_Burke

<BBM for Focus>

GEORGIA BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
INVESTIGATIVE DIVISION
http://gbi.georgia.gov/sites/gbi.ge...igence-Operations-and-Privacy-Protections.pdf

RE: The GBI operates an intelligence system within the Georgia Information Sharing
and Analysis Center (GISAC). GISAC is managed and supervised by a GBI
Special Agent in Charge (SAC). The SAC is responsible for the overall operation
of the unit, its intelligence systems, operations, information collection and
retention procedures, coordination of assigned personnel and adherence to the
privacy policy by all unit personnel. GBI criminal intelligence analysts assigned to
the GISAC collect, evaluate, analyze and disseminate criminal intelligence
information regarding criminal activity. Additionally, the GISAC has criminal
intelligence analysts assigned to collect, evaluate, analyze and disseminate
suspicious activity reports (SAR) derived from information reasonable indicative
of potential terrorist activity.

Georgia Information Sharing and Analysis Center (GISAC): A multi-discipline
public safety Information and Analysis Center (ISAC) or &#8220;fusion center&#8221; with
membership including but not limited to fire services, local law enforcement,
homeland security, emergency management and other appropriate disciplines as
determined by the Director of the Georgia Office of Homeland Security in
consultation with the GBI Director. It is an &#8220;all crimes&#8221; fusion center maintaining
a terrorism component that operates under the direction of the GBI.

Need to Know: When information requested by any member of a participating
agency will aid in the investigation of current criminal activity.

Participating Agency: Any criminal justice agency of a city, county, state, or a
federal government unit which exercises law enforcement or criminal investigation
authority and is authorized to receive criminal intelligence information.

SAR Submission: Generally an uncorroborated report or information generated
from inside or outside a law enforcement agency that alleges or indicates some
form of possible terrorist activity.

A SAR submission may come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited
to, the public, field interview reports, and anonymous or confidential sources. This
information may be based on mere suspicion or on a level of suspicion that is less
than &#8220;reasonable suspicion&#8221; and, without further information or analysis, it is
unknown whether the information is accurate or useful. A SAR submission falls
between being of little or no use to law enforcement and being extremely valuable
depending on the availability of time and resources to determine its meaning.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/resident-question-decision-not-call-gbi-help-putna/nfxjF/
Residents question decision not to call GBI for help in Putnam Co. beheading

Just kidding about the NSA, Montjoy.. This has been obvious since changing to the new ws format.

Is that something new. You were always able to see them before. That is how you knew which one was logged in in case you needed to contact one of them. jmo

Originally Posted by Montjoy

Forgive this OT, but It depends on the moderator, and whether s/he wants to view the thread incognito or not.

eta: this isn't a function of the new software.

<BBM for Focus>

Interesting assumption/conclusion, Montjoy. Since prior to the new WS format, the members nicknames were all shown, and the total viewers always equaled the number of members & guests displayed..for the reason mck16 stated above..

Sorry for the mistake in your ID. And I do respect your ideas and theories. Don't you think that if it was the NC they would want credit for it and would have come out with some statement or something. Otherwise what was their point? ty

I just think it is logical if they did it that they would let it be known. I don't see why they would wait over 10 years for retribution. What is their motive? jmo

If I murdered two people, I would neither broadcast it nor take credit for it.

I certainly wouldn't either, but we are talking about a cult and not one individual. jmo

The destruction of the NYC Twin Towers and other properties caused serious injury and death in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and almost a decade later, the September 11, 2001 attacks occurred causing total destruction and over 3,000 lives were lost. Although suspicion quickly fell on al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, initially denied any involvement until 2004, when he finally claimed responsibility for the attacks..

If responsible, the NC would not want the wrath of the FBI and the entire US Justice system coming down on them by directly taking credit for the Dermond murders..jmo

'Imo, the writing is on the wall, and the Devil is in the details'..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

<BBM for Focus>

Interesting assumption/conclusion, Montjoy. Since prior to the new WS format, the members nicknames were all shown, and the total viewers always equaled the number of members & guests displayed..for the reason mck16 stated above..

The invisible mod has been around for years. I joined ws in 2010 and often noticed this on the forum I was most interested in. It really unnerved me at first, I don't know why.

The destruction of the NYC Twin Towers and other properties caused serious injury and death in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and almost a decade later, the September 11, 2001 attacks occurred causing total destruction and over 3,000 lives were lost. Although suspicion quickly fell on al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, initially denied any involvement until 2004, when he finally claimed responsibility for the attacks..

If responsible, the NC would not want the wrath of the FBI and the entire US Justice system coming down on them by directly taking credit for the Dermond murders..jmo

'Imo, the writing is on the wall, and the Devil is in the details'..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

This is one of the points that I have a hard time overcoming. This WTC attack effected the whole country and the world. This was the center of our economy and stopped our financial world for quite a period of time. The deaths of the Dermond while a horrible tragedy who is it hurting except their family and friends? Not an earth shattering event like the World Trade Center was. But, you are more familiar with the NC than I. I had never heard of them until this thread. I just wish this could be solved faster. jmo

This is one of the points that I have a hard time overcoming. This WTC attack effected the whole country and the world. This was the center of our economy and stopped our financial world for quite a period of time. The deaths of the Dermond while a horrible tragedy who is it hurting except their family and friends? Not an earth shattering event like the World Trade Center was. But, you are more familiar with the NC than I. I had never heard of them until this thread. I just wish this could be solved faster. jmo

<BBM for Focus>

Mck15, RP/GW and the Lake communities are the center of Putnam County's economy. If responsible the NC's target for retribution would be Sheriff Sills, the Putnam County Justice System, and the entire RP/GW/Putnam County community, imo. The desired/intended results would be synonymous with those of 09/11/2001, except focused on the community and those that sent Dwight Malachi York to Federal Super Max for 135 years.. Many NC followers of DMY feel that he was wrongly accused, indicted, and convicted..

Interesting; Kidnapping for ransom has been very rare over the past few decades.

http://www.wistv.com/story/26026051...scued-in-nc?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass
FBI: Kidnapping of St. Matthews man was part of elaborate crime ring
Posted: Jul 15, 2014

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS TV) -
The FBI says law enforcement agencies from throughout the United States helped rescue a St. Matthews man who was kidnapped and taken to Cumberland County, NC.

FBI officials say the 23-year-old man was kidnapped earlier this month in St. Matthews by a group of people involved in "an elaborate plot with an international nexus."

I have the book (Ungodly...) and plan to read it soon since I know very little about the history of the NC. Since "Malachi" York is in prison, who has taken his place as leader among the still active members? Typically, cult members are like sheep, and need a herder to guide them. IMO, SS has left us all in the dust ...he knows much more than we give him credit for... at this point.

And we also recall Keith Dermond was quoted as saying that they had had some very weird phone calls since their parent's deaths

hmmmmm

I had forgotten about the strange phone calls the kids had received since the parents death - very strange indeed! Thanks for the reminder! Ugh! Some people get their thrills in a very sick way. Maybe whomever did this is not through with the family yet and just wanted the family to know they know where they are. Wonder what the phone creep said. . . .

Personally I do not think Sills will give any indication publically if he thinks the NC is involved! That is one hornets nest he does not want to disturb! It has probably been worked on since day one of this crime "in house". IMO

Let's hope so 1&2&3! I don't think if this is the work of the NC they would be ones to broadcast it to the world. Would defeat their purpose - just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member