GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm probably alone in this but I actually don't like when a person gets their own forum. It spreads everyone out and it's more difficult to have a nice and flowing conversation about the case.

Okay, I'm done pouting. Must get something done around here anyway. :seeya:

Trust me, with a case like this, Cooper having his own section is a blessing. It is much easier to find things later on when we have different threads for different topics. It may take some getting used to, but this way is definitely for the best.

MOO

According to the defense attorney, Ross texted Leanna at 3:16, "When are you going to get my buddy".

If this is true, the defense lawyer is dumb because this doesn't help his client at all. Another reminder to Mr. "I forgot" that he left his son in the car.

It actually makes sense as something told to the lawyer, in the theme of "odd details communicated by RH". The client might be a bit much for the lawyer to handle, but that doesn't mean that the lawyer is dumb.

This may be something oddly specific that RH told the defense attorney in prep for the hearing... and the attorney wrote it down in a notebook & used that specific detail in court, regardless of RH's intent for that bit of information.

Tangled webs, and all that. The lawyer might not be in the RH circle of trust, so the details that the lawyer has on paper may not all line up very well with actual events.

/total speculation, assuming RH is guilty of something, & all that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6SR0oHFQ8

at 20:40 of this video, they are talking about when Leanna was first interviewed at the TreeHouse location.

Det Stoddard states that Leanna was informed of Coopers' death by 2 detectives. Det Stockinger & Det Raicci.

The Little Apron employee that went with Leanna was a male employee named TJ, first name Terrell

There you go ignoring me again. :crazy: I just answered you on the last page. :)

lol...Not even joking, kids came in from fireworks at 2:37 a.m. (but who's watching the clock taptaptap) and the stinking dog wanted to go out at 4:30 again. That's why I've been on here all freaking day. I'm too awake to sleep and too sleepy to do anything but sit on my bed and whine :floorlaugh:

Hi,

Just to clarify -- it's possible to be a Fortune 500 company and a Fortune 50 company at the same time. Home Depot currently is ranked number 45 in the Fortune 500 list of publicly traded corporations; that means it's in the Top 50 and common shorthand is to refer to such companies as a Fortune 50 or Fortune 100 company for the Top 100, and so on. It's a prestigious nickname of sorts. (I am a financial journalist -- just hoping to give everyone a new tidbit of information.)

Anyone remember hearing that jrh called his landlord to tell him what had happened. If true when did he do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6SR0oHFQ8

at 20:40 of this video, they are talking about when Leanna was first interviewed at the TreeHouse location.

Det Stoddard states that Leanna was informed of Coopers' death by 2 detectives. Det Stockinger & Det Raicci.

The Little Apron employee that went with Leanna was a male employee named TJ, first name Terrell

Thank you! I knew she talked to Michelle, but thought she went with someone else. And I definitely remember Stoddard naming Terrell.

Cooper having his own forum saves me having to have subscribed to a specific Cooper related thread to easily find it. When viewing one of Cooper's threads you have only to go to top of page and click on his subforum where it says

to reach the list of all the threads past and present about this case, and also the warrants, the media thread the whole bunch all right there nice and handy.

joanner JRH worked at a satellite office offsite from the larger corporate offices where the Little Apron Daycare academy was located.

father works at the Home Depot "Treehouse Office" located about a mile away on Cumberland Parkway. http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/smyrna/2014/06/26/justin-harris-hot-car-death/11429745/

[h=1]Home Depot Treehouse[/h]Office
2600 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, United States https://foursquare.com/v/home-depot-treehouse/4f4910dbe4b03377e7ce2368

But it was a "group" e-mail. I suppose the group could have been the two parents, but that seems unlikely to me. jmo

My take on that was a group email to those parents whose child was not at day care that day. Reminder that you still pay for the day and stuff like that.
Shrug, I guess we'll find out eventually.

Anyone remember hearing that jrh called his landlord to tell him what had happened. If true when did he do this.

That is not a piece of information I have ever heard. The landlord was interviewed by MSM saying they were a good family, blah blah blah. I have not personally heard anything more than that on the landlord.

I believe the state may have enough evidence to win a conviction but even so, he might go free. I have jury issues still, after that travesty of justice in FL. Parents killing children...people just don't want to believe it happens, especially when it is a white, middle-class parent who appears in photo after photo smiling with the child. And kids are put in harms way sometimes without intent and anyone on the jury who had or has kids might be inclined to think there but for the grace of God....

It is likely that a child dies in a hot car with intent more often than people might think, just like there have certainly been deaths attributed to SIDS that were not really SIDS deaths.

Some things are really hard to prove even with lots of evidence. That case in FL had (imo) more damning evidence than this case does so far, yet justice was not served there.

He could walk. I hate typing that but there could be another Gross Miscarriage of Justice getting ready to happen and we may need to brace ourselves for that possibility.

I'm on my phone and can't link right now, but I read a story on a local news station that said rh had inquired about cashing in on life insurance policy, according to new warrants released yesterday. I hadn't heard that yet, has anyone else?

There was a post in another thread that cites a Fox News article that says he did this within 5 hours of death.

It could be to the group of parents that had children out that day and everyone is BCC

It was mentioned in court that it was a group e-mail. Perhaps they send a form message to all who don't show up in the morning.

Any email from the day care should have triggered his brain, Imo, whether he opened it or not.

I agree that any message from the day care centre shold have alerted him if he genuinely had forgotten Cooper in the car (not that I believe it was accidental at all).

If as suggested above, it does turn out to be a group standard e-mail about those children who had not arrived that day and LE can get work IT records to show that he accessed the content in any way I would have thought that would be the final nail in the coffin containing his pathetic "I forgot" fabrication.

My take on that was a group email to those parents whose child was not at day care that day. Reminder that you still pay for the day and stuff like that.
Shrug, I guess we'll find out eventually.
That's possible. If he got an email like that, read it, and didn't act on that info. then case closed. He's done.

When they referred to it as a "group email", my first thought was that it was an email to all parents reminding them of an upcoming activity like a field trip, or a reminder that the facility would be closed on the 4th. Any communication from the daycare should have jogged his memory, though. IMO

Seeing the confusion about LH and if she worked out of the home or in the home..

Is it possible, as a dietician, she worked for herself and therfore was based out of her home but was usually out of the house (seeing clients, etc.)?

Even if she worked from home most of her day she might still have needed to have Cooper in daycare. It is hard to get things done with a toddler running around.

I still think he was very cocky to presume that little Cooper wouldn't scream and cry and alert someone passing by.
When RH came back from lunch he got his friends to drop him at his car, he can't of known what scene he would arrive to, as someone could have spotted Cooper and alerted LE.
Or was he hoping that's what would happen?

Sadly I suspect the defence attorney will use the points above to try and suggest that it must have been accidental because it was too risky to be a credible plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME