GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was nine days after he died. I'm sure they discussed his funeral well before that.

People here say the funeral director usually asks the family about life insurance.

The article was written 9 days after Cooper died. Not sure WHEN the Homer Fund discussed it with them. IMO, it would've been much sooner than 9 days. When my sister died, there was similar fund at her job. We (her eldest son and I) heard from them the day after she died, BEFORE we even chose a funeral home. ETA: Actually, we heard from them the same day...she died in the middle of the night/early morning, and they contacted us first thing that morning.

From testimony of Ross' co-workers/business buds, I got the impression, that the three often lunched together.
Anyone else think so -- yes or no?

I wonder ---
how they decided to go to Publix? Who suggested it? Was it a common choice for them? Or a new choice?
how decide who to drive?
whose car to use?

Did Ross suggest ---
- one of the other two drive? and pick him up? at bldg entry?
- they go to Publix hot-bar, which seems, imo, like it w/be a relatively fast lunch, say unlike sit-and-order places?
(IIUC, hot-bar is Publix' mini-cafeteria in the grocery, help yourself, eat in store or take home. Anyone?
-also wasn't Publix located right across street from HD retail?
- they stop at HomeDepot retail to get the bulbs? When ask/suggest/request that --when making plans, or at lunch, or after?

He may h/planned some detail re logistics.
Is it poss he even disabled 3 vanity bulbs at home, so he w/have legit excuse to run errand, buy bulbs, stop at car after lunch?
I doubt it but may be wrong.

Appears there are other things he overlooked.

I hope answers to many of there questions are answered in LE's review of their EMAIL, CHAT LINES, IM's, etc.

Hi

I posted something along those lines.

If you are worried about hot cars and vulnerable babies and children , then the time to do your research is as soon as you baby is born, not when they are nearly two years old. They have lived in Alabama all along, so the hot weather is nothing new to them - there is no logical innocent reason for them to have made those searches at this point.

Secondly, all you need to find out is that you should never leave them, not what time and temperature you require to kill them. Every time I think about it, it gets me angry all over again.
Exactly. Esp the bolded.

IIRC - about the pause in the parking lot after tossing light bulbs in car.

Prosecution: RH paused to let person pass by his car, I don't think a reason was stated.
But can be speculated (and I did) he did so due to the concern of Cooper being discovered.

Defense Lawyer: RH paused as he did he used his phone. No details given about if call came or he sent one out.
Different perspective of the same scenario - but made me think that maybe the pause was not suspicious but purposeful.

After the latest news, and if info holds true - no phone activity at that specific time - this action goes back to being suspicious.

my opinion etc., and all that jazz.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: When he approaches, does it appear -- is this video -- can you describe to the judge how it appears he reaches in and where his head is?

STODDARD: When he reaches in, he comes up, he opens up the door. And as he's reaching in, turns his head a little bit. He's in there, he has a clear view, and he kind of turns his head and then just tosses the light bulbs into the car.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: After he does that, does he hang out at the car very long or anything of that nature?

STODDARD: No.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: What does he do?

STODDARD: He shuts the door, turns around and immediately starts walking into the Home Depot.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: At some point, as he's walking back away from that car, does anyone else walk by him and how does he react?

STODDARD: It appears another -- we'll say another person -- passes him, walking towards his car, as he's walking away from his car. As that person approaches him, he stops. He kind of stands there for a little bit as the guy walks past him. You can see that man walk up towards his car. He starts a little bit, Justin starts a little bit, he stops. The guy walks past the car and Justin gets on the phone and goes inside the Home Depot.

Okay, but now I still want to hear more about the testosterone issue.

That's a BIG DEAL for American men, especially ones that like football and bass guitars and all that big boy wangle-dangle.

This is not small fry when you start getting shots so you can maintain an erection. And, according to LH's comment, it seems to have preceded RH's sexting and online infidelity. Maybe he and LH have been working on it from way back?

LE is looking into his health records as per the newly released warrants IIRC. They will be able to determine whether he was prescribed Androgel and when as well as whether he was given testosterone injections. JMO

I think it's all surreal to him. Impossible. Unreal.

Add to that the guilt over CH's death and LH's humiliation- all those Christian paragons of males leading and protecting the family are falling like dominos. I think that RH, like all those *advertiser censored*-"addicted" men I met at that church, doesn't see the link between being a deceitful husband and being an idiot. JMO.

Guilt? When has he shown anything? remorse, guilt? Offered a shred of truth? Any feelings for the loss of Cooper? LH's humilation? She should be after the funeral, where she disrespected Cooper's memory, she deserves humiliation.

Thanks for finding the exact spot! You're totally right, he gets on the phone AFTER watching the guy pass his car, after the "danger" has passed. Picks up the phone and walks inside HD. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

Well, he is not off the hook for me yet--I really want to see the video of this with my own two eyes.

That being said, it IS concerning because Stoddard said RH made no calls. My only thought is maybe he was calling his VM.

IIRC - about the pause in the parking lot after tossing light bulbs in car.

Prosecution: RH paused to let person pass by his car, I don't think a reason was stated.
But can be speculated (and I did) he did so due to the concern of Cooper being discovered.

Defense Lawyer: RH paused as he did he used his phone. No details given about if call came or he sent one out.
Different perspective of the same scenario - but made me think that maybe the pause was not suspicious but purposeful.

After the latest news, and if info holds true - no phone activity at that specific time - this action goes back to being suspicious.

my opinion etc., and all that jazz.

So maybe he paused to use his phone. Stopped to dial?

Didn't he describe what he saw on the HD video tape that RH was walking away from his car after lunch and there was a pedestrian walking toward his car, he hesitatated and looked like he was making a call on his cell phone?

That is what I remember. Something along the lines of: JRH stopped and watched the person and then when they had passed the car he started talking on the phone and went inside"

Here it is:

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: When he approaches, does it appear -- is this video -- can you describe to the judge how it appears he reaches in and where his head is?

STODDARD: When he reaches in, he comes up, he opens up the door. And as he's reaching in, turns his head a little bit. He's in there, he has a clear view, and he kind of turns his head and then just tosses the light bulbs into the car.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: After he does that, does he hang out at the car very long or anything of that nature?

STODDARD: No.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: What does he do?

STODDARD: He shuts the door, turns around and immediately starts walking into the Home Depot.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: At some point, as he's walking back away from that car, does anyone else walk by him and how does he react?

STODDARD: It appears another -- we'll say another person -- passes him, walking towards his car, as he's walking away from his car. As that person approaches him, he stops. He kind of stands there for a little bit as the guy walks past him. You can see that man walk up towards his car. He starts a little bit, Justin starts a little bit, he stops. The guy walks past the car and Justin gets on the phone and goes inside the Home Depot

Here is a link to the transcript: http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

LE is looking into his health records as per the newly released warrants IIRC. They will be able to determine whether he was prescribed Androgel and when as well as whether he was given testosterone injectections. JMO

General question-Is there a blood test for low testosterone? Or can a person just claim "issues" in that area?

Someone (sorry can't remember who) posted a few days ago and it really stood out to me. The point is that they had Cooper for 22 months and then all of a sudden they decide to search for children dying in cars. Why didn't they do that when he was a newborn? What would have been the impetus to suddenly look that up other than planning the murder of their child. That's enough for me to prove premeditation.

IMO

IIRC from the hearing -
The defense attorney states that it was a Governor campaign - I guess to help with awareness and they were trying to follow up on it.

Guilt? When has he shown anything? remorse, guilt? Offered a shred of truth? Any feelings for the loss of Cooper? LH's humilation? She should be after the funeral, where she disrespected Cooper's memory, she deserves humiliation.

Guilt is commonly revealed through stoicism- acting like you deserve to be punched and kicked. RH showed very little indignation or resentment on the stand, acted as if he deserved to be there. I think his guilt over the infidelity is only now emerging and for RH is tied to CH's death. He will never forgive himself. He will never be okay again.

Sorry if my posts are after the point of discussion - the thread moves rather quickly.

And I do not :floorlaugh:

General question-Is there a blood test for low testosterone? Or can a person just claim "issues" in that area?

There is a blood test, but I don't know how often doctors issue them. I would guess it would need to be done if a prescription for meds to counteract it is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member