GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, I hope I didn't sound cruel. I just want to respond clearly if directed at me, as anyone would. I think most people have seen the hearing. I have and I have read all the documents that have been released.

I think it is paramount that some of us maintain an incredibly open mind, as free from the rage that the death of any child can spark in any human being capable of empathy or emotion. WE do not know what will come in at trial. WE do not know really what happened that day or in the days proceeding this death. We don't know if mom was sedated to the gills at the hearing. Or if this guy was. We don't know what if any personality disorders either or both may have (if any.)

I am curious on JRH's tox screen more than Coopers. I wonder if the texts to various women and teens began earlier that day (or went on through the previous night) and were ongoing throughout breakfast and the drive. I thought I read that no texts were exchanged during this period but, I am unsure.

Although their behavior is off, it's not a crime to be a big weirdo. And as for her retaining counsel:

At this point, she'd be a fool not to, guilty or innocent. And for all I know, it's a divorce attorney.

She may have been sedated at the hearing, but she was not sedated when she was not interested in her baby nor was she sedated when she asked JRH if he said too much

Leonard Madden is trying to stretch that 15 minutes. I was in stitches when he was on the stand and the judge had to tell him several times to describe what he saw, not what RH was feeling.

If I was RH's defense... I'd find me a better scene witness. I can't believe someone vetted this guy and thought he'd make a good witness.

Organic....eyeroll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leonard Madden is trying to stretch that 15 minutes. I was in stitches when he was on the stand and the judge had to tell him several times to describe what he saw, not what RH was feeling.

If I was RH's defense... I'd find me a better scene witness. I can't believe someone vetted this guy and thought he'd make a good witness.

P.S. I also loved when he finally got asked if he knew RH.

I'm not sure they have anyone better...

Have you guys already discussed the deaf ear thing?

Because there is no way post-event to prove that, right? If there are no previous records stating as such, they can't re-test him now because he could just fake it, right? Or can they still determine deafness without requiring his input? Just wondering because if I were being investigated for murdering my child, the FIRST thing I would say in my own defense is "I AM DEAF! I COULDN'T HEAR HIM". I mean, that's a no-brainer.

I guess they can confirm through family, friends or coworkers. (?)

According to a Reddit post, he's had surgery on it a few times...

I know it wasn't a personal attack on me. But, would it bother you a bit if I said most woman are too emotional to think rationally?

And, I'm sad for you...

No, it wouldn't because I know I'm not. No reason to feel sad for me buddy. ;)

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to intentionally go in another direction, but from the beginning of this case, we have wondered if this couple were in the practice of leaving Cooper in the car. Back in an early thread, someone posted a picture of the parking lot at UA stadium. I have no idea where to find it. However, it has bothered me why it was posted and was it a silent hint that the little guy was left in the car at games. Yes, we've seen pictures of Cooper at games. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

I've read rumors about this in the comment sections of news stories.

...And what is up with Leonard Madden???

That guy seems hellbent to say LE is lying - on so much of their testimony. He was quoted as saying he never heard JH say F'you to the cops- he went as far as saying JH said "shut up". Now he is backtracking on that. He also says Coopers eyes / mouth were ever open and contradicts LE testimony on that. Calls LE inordinately aggressive. Does anyone else see a bias here? Just something doesn't sit right with how sure he is LH did no wrong. It's almost as if he's more hellbent on making LE look bad than making JH look good. And I caught the bit about him saying he doesn't drink alcohol. I wonder if he at any point had a DUI and was treated unfairly by the police. Just saying. Could very well explain the bias he seems to be displaying. It's more than just obvious - it's something I can't dismiss.

WAIT!!!!!! ..... I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!

Just as I typed this, I did some quick research. I don't know if it violates policy or not so please inform me if it does. But I think it is directly relevant to the validity of the testimony in this case.

Mr. Madden has a public mugshot in Dekalb county 2009. Seems he's not a big fan of LE - I wonder if that in any way can negate his testimony ?

They can definitely negate it with facts. There will be pictures of little Cooper's body, there will be recordings and multiple LE testifying to the scene, etc.

I think this witness is good for the prosecution, to be honest. A jury will think he's a nut.

Or obtain an erection and photograph it while your flesh and blood fries to death and claws the skin off of his sweet baby face. How do you do that???
On HLN a little while ago they were discussing some of the terminology used on the Child-free sites, it's disgusting: Little Sizzlers- hotcar deaths like Coopers, post-natal abortions- guess that refers to killing your unwanted kids.:puke::puke::puke:

I may get stones thrown at me for saying this, but do you really know how you will react in a situation that you have not previously experienced?
LH's behavior was odd (especially not seeing her dead baby), but when you are under extreme stress, shock, etc., how do you know how you
will react?

back to work - I am getting too outspoken.

I am also not defending LH.
I have to say that none of us wants to know but most of us have experienced real grief and we know what it looks like. It does not look like a mother saying even if she could she would not bring her child back. I have seen people that don't grieve in public but you can still see the sadness they wear like a coat. It is there.

The thought of having to bury anyone I love is overwhelming. A child?? It is unbelievable.

I am all for the people that grieve in their own way, But these two seem to be celebrating.

Also, he did back into the parking space and it was under a tree.

I'm not sure they have anyone better...

Well, the tree would be better. All they need is someone to describe what they saw who didn't think he was putting on a show. Surely they could find one other besides LM. When it first happened, weren't there several sympathetic witnesses in the paper?

All they need to do is read the witness statements and go from there.

It looks like the back to me. ?? That looks like a road there.
No there was another row behind him but it sounds like the space he took was the one open that was the farthest away from the building. He was in the 4th row.

Did he mean to say genuine and instead used organic? That has been bugging me. LOL

It's a trendy new phrase. Used in my office all the time. Very "hipster". Here, it refers to producing something without fabrication. Or coming from within. "The company grew organically". I think how he phrased it was intentional. He speaks as if he's auditioning for a reality tv series - like he's had acting lessons or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member