GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he realized immediately that Cooper was dead? Before he even turned around? Maybe the "premonition" that was related at the funeral about RH's dream that he saw Cooper sitting on Jesus' lap while RH played guitar and LH was surrounded by kids in a nursery came true after all.

I'm not buying it.

Let's say this was an accident. You realize your child has been in the car all day, in summer, in freaking Georgia. Yes, you'd realize immediately your kid was dead. You'd dread actually seeing him. You'd up they weren't dead. But yeah, you'd know they are...

Wow, I'm beginning to think that the "Thanks" button has moved. It's almost like playing pacman trying to find it.

In a hot car that killed him, whilst, my hubby spent hours at his job, sending x-rated pictures of himself to anyone. Then going out to lunch and shopping with his mates.
I would seriously want to kill him.
No joke here. I would absolutely want to tear his face off and kill him.
The absolute clincher for me, would be that he sat behind his desk for hours, playing with his organ, and trolling for babes. While he forgot our son, and left him to die a torturious death.

Would I go to visit him in prison?

No. I would be too busy helping law enforcement, nail his *advertiser censored*.

I would give LE any passwords that might come to mind.

I would be hating my husband, based upon what was revealed at this recent hearing.
I, would not. Look bored!
How, on earth, can ANYONE look bored, hearing about the horrible death of their child, and that their husband is a freak, that sends out pictures of his extended unit, while sleeping next to his toddler and wife.

One more thing, Momma Leanne.
Just WHERE is the new car seat?
Seriously.
Where is the new/necessary car seat for Cooper?

Drop off & Pick up policy:

To ensure each child’s safety and to encourage daily communication between families and staff, parents/guardians are responsible for physically checking their child in and out of the center each day. Teachers ensure safety throughout the day with roll-calls, head counts, and signing children in and out whenever a child leaves or enters a classroom using transition tracking sheets.

Parents/guardians must accompany each child into the classroom and confirm that their child is under adult supervision before leaving the premises. Families are required to re-enter the center when picking up children at the end of the day.

http://child-care-preschool.brighth...ers/0658/Documents/Family20Guide202012US.ashx

bolded & snipped by me

TY for posting this, momrid!

From the above quote:

Parents/guardians must accompany each child into the classroom and confirm that their child is under adult supervision before leaving the premises.

How could RH think that anyone would believe that he forgot to take Cooper to childcare?

It's not as if he was dropping off an older child at the front door of school.

He was required to not only check in, but he was also required to take Cooper to his classroom and to make sure that the teacher was aware that Cooper was in the classroom - all before leaving.

As far as I'm concerned, his claim of "forgetting" has zero validity.

In a hot car that killed him, whilst, my hubby spent hours at his job, sending x-rated pictures of himself to anyone. Then going out to lunch and shopping with his mates.
The absolute clincher for me, would be that he sat behind his desk for hours, playing with his organ, and trolling for babes. While he forgot our son, and left him to die a torturious death.

No. I would be too busy helping law enforcement, nail his *advertiser censored*.

I would be hating my husband, based upon what was revealed at this recent hearing.
How, on earth, can ANYONE look bored, hearing about the horrible death of their child, and that their husband is a freak, that sends out pictures of his extended unit, while sleeping next to his toddler and wife.

Seriously.

THIS!!!^^^^^

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The she was/she is analogy doesn't really work when LE, RH, and everyone in the Metro ATL (via the news), knew the child was dead.

Seriously, a good defense attorney should be able to sufficiently handle this statement.

There was an excellent defense attorney at the hearing and he didn't handle it all that well because he had nothing to work with. It is what it is.

JMO

The she was/she is analogy doesn't really work when LE, RH, and everyone in the Metro ATL (via the news), knew the child was dead.

Seriously, a good defense attorney should be able to sufficiently handle this statement.

Yeah, you (and also the other posters) are right; I'm over thinking here. That statement and the "Did you say too much" may or may not help the case but for sure the defense will tear them apart. Hopefully the prosecution will have enough hard evidence that it won't matter.

Looks like someone just started a Justice for Cooper Harris FB page today.

Some interesting stuff might show up there.

Seriously.

BBM
Returned to get the money back? Cynical, I know. :(

imo, he was a "pretty good" defense attorney working on the extreme fly. It won't go that way at the trial. Assuming there is one. jmo

Seriously.

I feel the same. I as well as many, many others waited to see what the reaction would be for the mother as well as the father while hearing about the horrific death of their only child. I saw absolutely no reaction at all for either of them. I did however see the mother give that chewing gum an extra waxing. The only reaction I saw from the father was while the witness for the defense talked about the father shouting, throwing his arms to the sky and exclaiming "What have I done!" "I have killed my son!" and then stopping any attempts at CPR as soon as someone else took over. He did not even flinch while descriptions of how his dead son looked. But neither did the mother even attempt to acknowledge that the witness on the stand was describing her dead baby.

On the guilt side, RH texts LH after 3 asking when she's picking up Cooper (why would it matter to him if he's going to the movies) and he STILL doesn't "remember" he didn't actually take Cooper to daycare??

What does it mean to "jump the shark"?

Jump the shark is a reference to an episode of Happy Days where Fonzi actually waterskis over a shark.

Now, it simply means, It's a desperate attempt to gain attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the guilt side, RH texts LH after 3 asking when she's picking up Cooper (why would it matter to him if he's going to the movies) and he STILL doesn't "remember" he didn't actually take Cooper to daycare??

On the innocent side of that, he texts her because he thinks the child is truly at daycare and wants to make sure she's going to make it to pick him up before he leaves for the movie. He "remembers" taking Cooper to daycare. The memory is just from the day before or some other recent time.

4 seems like a lot for anyone who has a kid and wears the facade of wanting them. That could be pretty hard for him to explain, because I don't think the defense can sell that he was absentmindedly curious about it, given the evidence we know. You never know what a jury will think, though. It might be a non issue to them. Things like those 4 looks, are a crap-shoot in my mind. They could be huge to a jury or a non-issue. I have to think if I were on that jury, I would be very concerned with his justification of looking at that.

In no way am I defending JRH because I think he is guilty, but the reddit part of the testimony just really meant nothing to me at all. I've been on reddit. I've looked at the ChildFree subreddit, though to be fair, I only looked because I heard it was a total trainwreck lol. I just think it will be very easy for his attorney to say "Oh he browsed Reddit using the All button and stumbled across that subreddit"

I've read that many, I think. But I've been at this gig ten years and my reading of those were prompted buy some internet crazies. (http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/5258/Ahhh-TLC#.U7xs2zK9KSM)

Oh man you linked Emily and Dan. I used to follow her a loooong time ago. She made those nasty gloodles in the crockpot right? haha

Along the same lines, I also once stumbled across a stepparent website that was just straight horrifying in the way the step"moms" talked about their stepchildren. Awful :(

Quote Originally Posted by Stolat View Post

Have you guys already discussed the deaf ear thing?

Because there is no way post-event to prove that, right? If there are no previous records stating as such, they can't re-test him now because he could just fake it, right? Or can they still determine deafness without requiring his input? Just wondering because if I were being investigated for murdering my child, the FIRST thing I would say in my own defense is "I AM DEAF! I COULDN'T HEAR HIM". I mean, that's a no-brainer.

I guess they can confirm through family, friends or coworkers. (?)

Ross didn't seem to have had a hearing problem at his Probable Cause Hearing. It appears he didn't require a hearing aid for driving, to hear fire trucks, ambulance's, horns, when his windows were up, radio on, ac or heat going.I think he is dumber than he is deaf.

This explains types of hearing tests. There are a couple he cannot fake.
http://www.asha.org/public/hearing/Types-of-Tests-Used-to-Evaluate-Hearing/

This happened right around the corner from me. I do not believe Cooper's death was premeditated by either of his parents, but I am open to considering other information the detectives may have. This is a heart-breaking case.

So he realized immediately that Cooper was dead? Before he even turned around? Maybe the "premonition" that was related at the funeral about RH's dream that he saw Cooper sitting on Jesus' lap while RH played guitar and LH was surrounded by kids in a nursery came true after all.

I'm not buying it.

That is not even close to my thinking but thank you.

On the innocent side of that, he texts her because he thinks the child is truly at daycare and wants to make sure she's going to make it to pick him up before he leaves for the movie. He "remembers" taking Cooper to daycare. The memory is just from the day before or some other recent time.

It would be rather odd if he could remember to tell his wife to pick Cooper up but not remember to physically drop him off. If only he had been forgotten at daycare and not in the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member