GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know that Leanna is not exactly like Harris? Birds of a feather type thing?

At this point we really do not have any proof as to what Leanna is really like. However, once LE starts releasing their findings on the computer and phone information I feel that several are going to be very surprised.

MOO

Thanks, that's kind of what I thought, but strange coincidence nonetheless. I wonder if RH new that a new (potentially much more lenient) law was coming? Or had researched GA laws before committing this crime? I wouldn't be surprised, given how he researched everything else about his (alleged) crime.

Maybe. If it was sexted to him from a law student :wink:

Perhaps the "excitement" was anticipation and talking about it about to happen. He was counting his chickens before they hatched, so to speak. Then he didn't get either.

Could they have made some big purchases counting on that raise and when he did not get it, they "had" to resort to drastic measures for the life insurance? The amount surely was not enough to make them comfortable for life, but perhaps enough to cover some impulsive, ill-timed purchases.

JMO I haven't seen any indications thus far the RH was physically abusive to anyone. His abusiveness is more passive-aggressive, to me, evidenced by the way his child died. I imagine that's the way he abused Leanna IF he did. Poor poor Ross, nothing that happens to him is his fault. I think that Leanna is very devoted to him and has tried to help him succeed while telling him what a wonderful "leader" he is, and wonderful Daddy, and forgives his failures and answers them with more support. I think that her attachment to him is THE PURPOSE of her life beyond anything or anyone else. I have no idea what happened in or around May, but I suspect that the disappointment of him NOT getting a raise or promotion and NOT getting the other job put a financial dent in their plans to buy a house (and HER plan at least) to have "a family". It almost sounds like they didn't consider the three of them as a "family", only more kids would qualify as "family".....very bizarre. end rant JMO

HLN reports July 11 that Leanna Harris has left Cobb County, Georgia, to visit Alabama and spend time with her family. She was seen staying with friends in Northport, an area near Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Neighbors to the area where Leanna Harris is reportedly saying told HLN that they were shocked by all of this, that the family, Leanna and Ross always "seemed so normal."

http://www.examiner.com/article/leanna-harris-leaves-town-reading-between-lines-of-hot-car-death-mom-statements (I know examiner is not MSM but it is sourcing HLN which is according to this site's criteria)

Leanna Harris left Georgia and is now staying with family in Alabama, according to HLN affiliate WXIA.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/07/11/hot-car-death-leanna-harris-tuscaloosa-ross-harris-reddit

As her husband awaits trial on murder and second-degree child cruelty charges, Leanna Harris and her mother went to their home in Alabama on Thursday. (Watch footage below)

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...per-ross-hot-car-cobb-county-police/12498911/

As her husband awaits trial in Cooper's death, Leanna Harris and her mother went to their home in Alabama on Thursday.
http://www.khou.com/news/Mom-in-Georgia-childs-hot-car-death-hires-attorney-266744561.html

for what its worth it is being reported that she is staying with her mother in the family home on some sites and that she is staying with family (generic use of term) in others and with family friends in still others. I think we can't really know where she is staying at the moment as she appears to be hiding from the press attention of this case.

BBM. I disagree.

I think medication will be involved in the defense. Specifically, testosterone supplementation, whether through gel or injection. JMO.

I agree that testosterone supplementation could be used as part of his defense but right now we don't know if he was still on Androgel at the time of Cooper's death. If he was though then yes it'll come out in the trial.

FWIW, I know someone who has hypogonadism - he was born w/o testes so it's a lifetime treatment in his case - he described the effects of monthly testosterone injections as making him hypersexual and irritable for the first few days, then gradually the effects tapered off. When his doctor switched him to Androgel he said the effects were more evenly spread out and less extreme.

So far we have evidence of RH using Androgel when he and LH were trying to get pregnant but we don't know if he continued to use it after Cooper was born.

I believe Leanna is with HER mother Debra Taylor in Alabama, in an over the garage apartment at the home of a Doctor friend of her mother's. NO?

What keeps going around in my head, God help me, is that Harris thought of his car as a Crock Pot. He put this precious innocent Cooper in there to Set It and Forget It.
Guilty beyond ALL reasonable doubt.

I believe Leanna is with HER mother Debra Taylor in Alabama, in an over the garage apartment at the home of a Doctor friend of her mother's. NO?

I've heard it both ways, with her mom, and with her in laws.

I don't know.... LH is a very insecure person. I can't imagine this being easy for her. I need more on LH before I can see her as culpable for what happened to Cooper.

Right now, all I can truly hold against her is a feeling that she doesn't care very much about life- a sort of existential despair and apathy. But I've seen this in rape victims and in abused women as well. It often makes them appear very "cool" and stoic when actually they are dead inside.

and, often display very ''odd'' behavior when facing tragedy (MOO)

I feel like I saw that on tv also. I'll look for the article/video.

page 29 this thread MSM sources that LH is staying with her mother

Saini said Harris had been excited recently about a promotion and pay raise and was planning with his wife to begin house-hunting in East Cobb.

Posted June 20, 2014 at 8:31 a.m.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2014/jun/20/ga-man-charged-murder/

Even when Harris was arrested Wednesday, he made sure to have a family member call the landlord to tell him what happened.

bbm,When reading the above I think this could be where the confusion came in about him calling the landlord, jmo idk

BBM

A lie to his landlord. He had been passed over for the promotion.

I'm not shocked, just noting all the lies.

and, often display very ''odd'' behavior when facing tragedy (MOO)

I really would like to think she had nothing to do with this, I've been going back and forth on her. Then maybe her coldness could be from what you are saying. My original thoughts, she was the mastermind of all this, and though nothing surprises me anymore, it really is hard to think both parents did this.

I had a crazy dream last night where LH was arrested and charged with murder as well. I don't usually have prophetic dreams that I remember so if it happens, I think I will be a little shocked.

BBM. Important to be accurate- RH was not described as having "frequented" the childfree subreddit group but only of having clicked on a few links that led to it and having read these links. We don't have any other information about how often or frequent such visits were because LE has not released this info yet.

I know some people who are proudly "childfree" and they jokingly call me a "breeder". The funny part is that they treat their pets like little children and buy them doggie popsicles and stuff. Whatever floats your boat. :)

It will be interesting to see what the LE releases on RH's internet habits, once the data has been sifted. But we shouldn't jump the gun because it just makes discussion confusing.

bbm

that's also a term used by gay men to describe heterosexual men........(MOO)

Cobb County police Det. Phil Stoddard testified in a court hearing last week that Harris was using a computer to exchange nude photos with women the day his son died. The father had also viewed some websites that advocated against having children and others that detailed how people die in hot cars, the detective testified.

http://www.abc3340.com/story/26000986/justin-ross-harris-wife-retains-criminal-defense-attorney

I think that he was texting/using computer in the car to communicate with one of the 6 sexting people. I think that it started in the morning after LH left for work at 7:15. It will not surprise to hear from who ever at chic-fil-a that he was on the phone there, maybe even the computer. I think that the 30 seconds in the vehicle before exiting to enter the building was finishing texting/using computer and putting that stuff away, and exiting the vehicle.

Now for LH...... she is a puzzle to me at this time. But from the pictures that I have seen of her(face) I don't know what to think, I am not really seeing anything. Nothing she has said or done has shown her to be a grieving mother, in the sense that I am accustomed to seeing/hearing. Yet I have not seen anything that actual points to her involvement. I just can not figure her out and am waiting for just one thing. I don't know what it is but it would seem that there would have been a text or something to implicate her further by now. something. jmo idk

Leanna's actions after the funeral for Cooper, during the probable cause/bond hearing, and after that hearing tell me that she is/was not an abused woman.

Leanna showed no concern for Cooper during that hearing. No tears when hearing what Cooper went through, how he looked, when hearing that he had clawed at his own face and banged his head on the seat trying to get out of the car......nothing but her smacking on her gum. The tears only came when Harris was denied bond.

After the hearing she goes to visit Harris in jail. Then she decides that it is best that she go to Alabama to be with family. However, she goes to HIS family.

A woman that is abused may see no way out when the male is still there. Leanna knew that Harris could NOT get out of jail since bond was denied. Yet she still keeps the connection with him even going so far as to leave the State of Georgia to go be with HIS family.

Those things do not add up to an abused woman.

MOO

:goodpost: Thank you for this!

I was on the fence about LH until the day of the PC hearing. After watching her, I fell off with a thud.

From the article posted earlier:
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2014/jun/20/ga-man-charged-murder/

Allstate Insurance Company - Joe Saini, Premier Agency
2342 Perimeter Park Dr Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30341

Services/Products: Auto Insurance; Boat Insurance; Home Insurance; Renters Insurance; Condominium Insurance; Motorcycle Insurance; Motor Home Insurance; Life Insurance; Business Insurance; Personal Watercraft Insurance

http://www.yellowpages.com/atlanta-...ni-premier-agency-481942901?lid=1000398826457

He had a family member call the landlord after the arrest. That's totally different. I thought people were saying that RH himself called the landlord at the scene, which would have been totally bizarre.

My mistake, I totally misunderstood what was being said in the thread. I've been following very closely since the beginning and I had never heard anything like that so I was taken aback. Thanks for clarifying.

That's what I would assume as well.

Unless (and this is horrific to consider) CH was so obviously deceased that it didn't make sense to call for medical assistance. After all, you don't need an ambulance to drive a dead child to the hospital for an autopsy. This can be done in a car. Maybe?

BBM
Just for clarification: the "medical assistance" is necessary to declare the victim dead at the scene. Everybody is "alive" until pronounced by a practitioner (licensed or certified), in some states, paramedics can pronounce & time death via a consultation call to physician services (ER/ED, EMS medical director, OCME). Depending on the circumstances, the decedent becomes a medical-legal case & the scene "belongs" to the ME's office who will coordinate transport. A car?....nope, via a medical examiner's office van or if deemed a natural death (think elderly individual @ home), via a funeral home vehicle. And yes, I have seen ambulances transport deceased individuals but not with lights blazing!
Once this child was declared dead, that parking lot scene became a suspicious death/crime scene, both OCME & LE investigators participated in collecting evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8