GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be really wrong but I am thinking the reason that she went to see MIL was to convey information to her possibly including legal advice. It was the mother in law who had the outburst in the court room calling the Judge an SOB when bail was denied. Hopefully LH was able to tell her MIL to be more dignified in the courtroom at least.

I agree, I think trying for a 'drug-related memory fail' defense will backfire on them big-style and similarly the hard of hearing defense, both would suggest to me that a responsible parent with those fears/impediments should take MORE steps to minimise the chances of putting their child at risk rather than do - NOTHING.

Agreed. That line of defense will not likely work unless they can prove that he is also blind or was blind and without sight the 3 different times he entered and or left his car that day before "seeing" Cooper who was six inches from the drivers seat.

Absurd.

Any defense about hearing or memory is simply absurd and will not matter. He could see.

deaf dumb blind forgetful and with no sense of smell and even then I will steadfastly believe that for someone that allegedly ill-suited to be in charge of the child to have been left so it is STILL criminal negligence.

I disagree. I think her behavior shows an odd (to my view) way of looking at the world, but I don't think it shows in any way that she did not love Cooper. There is no real evidence at all connecting her to this crime. Only a few odd remarks here and there, all given w/in a week or so of her child dying horribly at her husband's hands. Getting a manicure before the funeral seems pretty harmless and normal to me (I got one before my Mom's funeral, also a new dress - my family members treated me to make me feel better and so I'd look presentable when giving the eulogy).

Just me, but there is no way on God's Green Earth that I would be able to sit and have a manicure or go clothes shopping if my toddler son died such a horrible, tormented death at the hands of my husband. I would simply be unable to participate with the world in general for weeks. I would have to take to my bed. Going to the funeral might be the most exhausting and last activity I would do for many weeks. I certainly would not be up to being a presenter. I find her behavior very odd. Like I said, JMO.

deaf dumb blind forgetful and with no sense of smell and even then I will steadfastly believe that for someone that allegedly ill-suited to be in charge of the child to have been left so it is STILL criminal negligence.

Yet still there were at least 7 women who wanted him! :rolleyes: Time to step up your game, fellas! :p

Just me, but there is no way on God's Green Earth that I would be able to sit and have a manicure or go clothes shopping if my toddler son died such a horrible, tormented death at the hands of my husband. I would simply be unable to participate with the world in general for weeks. I would have to take to my bed. Going to the funeral might be the most exhausting and last activity I would do for many weeks. I certainly would not be up to being a presenter. I find her behavior very odd. Like I said, JMO.

Not just you, I'm right there too. All that would be going through my mind would be the horrible way in which the child suffered. I would have to be dressed by someone and hair, make-up, jewelry and nails wouldn't even enter my mind.

As someone posted up thread, LH seems dead on the inside. Maybe her life was so burdensome with RH's sexual and financial infidelities, a toddler to care for, and full-time work that none of that to deal with right now seems like a relief to her. I don't see her as scheming and manipulative- that requires a lot of energy and life. She looks like a shell of a person- a ghost.

ETA: I think her entire identity hinged on RH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One minute late today, 4:17 it is 92f out side, it's 97f heat index, the thermometer in the explorer reads 140. Oh yeah i was out in the vehicle today so the closed vehicle started at 2:00, so 2 hours and 19 minutes to reach 140.

I agree that testosterone supplementation could be used as part of his defense but right now we don't know if he was still on Androgel at the time of Cooper's death. If he was though then yes it'll come out in the trial.

FWIW, I know someone who has hypogonadism - he was born w/o testes so it's a lifetime treatment in his case - he described the effects of monthly testosterone injections as making him hypersexual and irritable for the first few days, then gradually the effects tapered off. When his doctor switched him to Androgel he said the effects were more evenly spread out and less extreme.

So far we have evidence of RH using Androgel when he and LH were trying to get pregnant but we don't know if he continued to use it after Cooper was born.

FYI, Androgel is contraindicated while trying to conceive. It lowers sperm count.

http://www.androgel.com/questions-about-low-testosterone-and-androgel

I am familiar with MFI (male factor infertility) from my research when going through trying to conceive my 10 month old. Thankfully that was not our issue- but a couple we are good friends with are going through MFI issues right now- her H has LowT which causes low motility sperm. Rather than use androgel (bc it kills sperm) the RE (reproductive endocrinologist) put him on Clomid to fix the testosterone and sperm motility issue (interestingly it's also used to trigger ovulation in females).

So there's my tidbit of information. They would definitely NOT be TTC if he was on androgel. And it would possibly cause issues if she was exposed to it while pregnant.

BTW I'm new here, so, hola! :waves:

Sent from my iPhone

I could be really wrong but I am thinking the reason that she went to see MIL was to convey information to her possibly including legal advice. It was the mother in law who had the outburst in the court room calling the Judge an SOB when bail was denied. Hopefully LH was able to tell her MIL to be more dignified in the courtroom at least.

Wishful thinking IMO. Leanna herself was not "dignified in the courtroom". Chewing on that gum like she was a bored teenager that was being forced to be there.

Since Leanna's own mother called her out for not having any emotional reaction to Cooper's death, during that phone call that LE could hear the mother's reactions, I doubt that Leanna feels that she could keep up any kind of act around her own mother. Probably much safer to be with the inlaws since they appear to worship Harris and feel that this was simply an accident......especially since Leanna is "standing by her man".

MOO

Yet he didn't forget breakfast or lunch!

:wagon: KristinSchmistin :)

thanks LittleRose, interesting rumor

FYI, Androgel is contraindicated while trying to conceive. It lowers sperm count.

http://www.androgel.com/questions-about-low-testosterone-and-androgel

I am familiar with MFI (male factor infertility) from my research when going through trying to conceive my 10 month old. Thankfully that was not our issue- but a couple we are good friends with are going through MFI issues right now- her H has LowT which causes low motility sperm. Rather than use androgel (bc it kills sperm) the RE (reproductive endocrinologist) put him on Clomid to fix the testosterone and sperm motility issue (interestingly it's also used to trigger ovulation in females).

So there's my tidbit of information. They would definitely NOT be TTC if he was on androgel. And it would possibly cause issues if she was exposed to it while pregnant.

BTW I'm new here, so, hola! :waves:

Ah, thank you so much for that information!

Someone here mentioned that LH had a comment on her YouTube page asking about sperm count and Androgel. I just went and looked it up – I'm not allowed to quote it but paraphrasing, she was concened that her doctors told her it shouldn't be a problem. She said RH had been on and off the gel for about 2 years and had injections in the past. This comment was made in 2011.

So, we still don't know if he was currently using it but there's a good chance he was. I wonder if that created an issue between them - him wanting a stiff one and her wanting a baby.

Would a side effect of testosterone cause him to gain weight? Or maybe the relevant question would be could it make him hyper-sexed and/or rage prone?

Oh, and welcome! :welcome6:

Would a side effect of testosterone cause him to gain weight? Or maybe the relevant question would be could it make him hyper-sexed and/or rage prone?

Oh, and welcome! :welcome6:

If anything, testosterone would help with weight loss.

I am surprised no one there used their phone to record what was happening.

My apologies if this has been addressed...I do wonder if maybe someone did record the events of RH at the scene, but LEO asked for it, and being a cooperative citizen they turned it over and agreed not to put this out on Social Media, tabloid media or MSM. JMO

It bothers me that they only have the transcript of the prosecution's questioning.

I have a hard time finding a full transcript too. I was looking for what was said about the Internet searches, and could not find it anywhere.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2014.07.03.html

This is a page from CNN
ALL transcripts from that day are here. You have to pick through them to find it all. They did break in several times and discuss the case several times, but it has most of it.

I just may need to give myself a time out from this case. I keep wavering back and forth on whether or not this was intentional or just a horrible tragic accident. I am still torn on LH and whether she was complicit. I don't know what to think or feel about it anymore but I can't stop imagining what little Cooper must have gone through.

What is the "clincher" for you? What has convinced you of RH guilt (or innocence)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper