GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know... I've read sometime the core temps of these kids remains above 107 108 for hours after. But to answer you question in honestly have no clue. But I can pick my child up from school or camp and tell she had been sweaty if even she isn't anymore. The amount of sweat he released I think would still be evident In my opinion

But bodies don't sweat after they are deceased.

Tomorrow morning at 9:00, it's expected to be 74 in Atlanta. It was hotter the day Cooper died. Let's just use tomorrow as an example, though. I am using the table at the link, because that's the one I have bookmarked. (If you google search it's the same as other tables, just for reference!) If it were 70 degrees at 9:00 am, in one hour it was 113 degrees. It was 91 by noon, so the temps rose pretty quickly. I think Cooper had been deceased MOST of the 7 hours he was in that car. I don't think it's possible for him to have been soaking wet, unless someone wet him down. He wouldn't have sweat for hours.

http://sites.tufts.edu/jumble/2013/06/03/its-heating-up/

There is nothing unusual about using the term tot dad or mom. [modsnip] This is a respectable board.

MOOYA.

He was almost 2 yrs old. He was wide awake, having just eaten minutes earlier. And he was expecting to be dropped off at day care to play with his friends. Didn't he say anything to his Dad when they parked and Dad started to leave the car?

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading this. I'm thinking of what little Cooper must have been thinking, wondering what was going on, why no one was coming to help him. If he saw his dad walk away after closing his door. That poor, dear, little boy. :crying:

7 days and with national news coverage and investigators and no one can turn up ANYONE who can say a mean thing about this guy?

That's a LONG time with no one - NO ONE - who has a negative thing to say.

And now, the sweet obituary by his extended family.

Can people start to say hey maybe this is exactly as he said - that for some unknown reason he didn't know his son was in the car? That there was significant cognitive delay in realizing he didn't leave his son at daycare?

This is a victim friendly board. At what point will that mission keep posters in this thread from accusing this man of purposeful murder?

He is in jail charged with the death of his child. He is not a victim and I would rather rip my own eyeballs out than protect this low life scum. This IS a victim friendly site, and you are defending the man that killed the VICTIM.

6:00 pm Newscast:

-Preliminary COD, appears he died of hypothermia.
-Message from police chief. This has been controversial, people believe father is a victim. The chain of events does not point towards simple negligence. The evidence will point towards more.
-Very early on it was clear serious crime had been committed
-LE sources say they were immediately suspicious
-The timing of the discovery makes them skeptical
-He claims he didn't realize for 1.4 miles
-LE says the smell was overwhelming, clue #1 he wasn't telling the truth. The first of many
-LE source says the search made them more suspicious (How long it takes animal to die)
-No word on motive, currently

That's when I lost my connection. I have no idea if the elaborated further.

7 days and with national news coverage and investigators and no one can turn up ANYONE who can say a mean thing about this guy?

That's a LONG time with no one - NO ONE - who has a negative thing to say.

And now, the sweet obituary by his extended family.

Can people start to say hey maybe this is exactly as he said - that for some unknown reason he didn't know his son was in the car? That there was significant cognitive delay in realizing he didn't leave his son at daycare?

This is a victim friendly board. At what point will that mission keep posters in this thread from accusing this man of purposeful murder?

This is a victim friendly board. The baby is the victim and the *father is in jail on murder charges. It's all within TOS. MOO

Again, you don't sweat when your dead. Core temp doesn't matter.
Correct. I think she (the 9 mo.old) was in the truck almost 4 hours, I am sure that Cooper's body temp was up there as well because they lose the ability to cool off by sweating.

If he was wet, someone threw a cup of water in him.
moo

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

Goodnight, all.

My heart is so heavy with this case. So often we see children who die and when you look at their recent pictures, they have vacant looks in their eyes and bruises on their faces. They are in obvious despair.

Anyone looking at this darling child will see a sweet child, with a relaxed face, full of life and health. He was beloved by his parents, well taken care of, healthy, happy, blessed, and now he's dead.

And the entire community - family - friends - former day care workers - are grieving with the family.

I'm grieving too. For all of them.

Good night.

Yes, I am serious actually.

There are MANY victims here. Too numerous to count at this point. How many people are crippled by this dear dear little boy's tragic death?

Accidents happen, JLS. Accidents ruin lives. Charging a man for a horrific accident that killed his darling son and ruined his life makes him a victim of circumstance, in my opinion. He is a victim, too, of this horror.

NO, NO, imo NO, he is not a victim.
He is in jail, without bond. According to LE he murdered his son.

NO, NO, imo NO, he is not a victim.
He is in jail, without bond. According to LE he murdered his son.

It seems that some are treating LE saying he murdered his son as an open to interpretation opinion with no evidence.

:facepalm:

It's odd, to me, to have this last SO LONG before they can find a "motive". LE is certainly putting a lot of effort into find one - and so far, no luck. It's also interesting to me that strangers also sense what I sense - what the family continues to communicate - that this was a horrific loss and an inexplicable lapse of memory.

I'm considering backing out of this thread. It's so painful to read - the effort that people put into vilifying this dad who appears to have a shocking lack of ability to maintain a stream of conscious thought, but otherwise is beloved by everyone he knows and now has lost his precious son.

It hurts to think that anyone in his family might breeze through this website and read this.

hummmm after the never ending defense of the accused?
It's a given the FAMILY knows the dad is in jail for killing his son------ so our post should be of no surprise.

Actually I think the family would be appreciative of all the love and caring shown here for their murdered toddler.

Yes, I am serious actually.

There are MANY victims here. Too numerous to count at this point. How many people are crippled by this dear dear little boy's tragic death?

Accidents happen, JLS. Accidents ruin lives. Charging a man for a horrific accident that killed his darling son and ruined his life makes him a victim of circumstance, in my opinion. He is a victim, too, of this horror.

To be clear, for WS purposes, this dad is not a victim. He has been charged with murder and cruelty to a child. He is not considered a victim here.

Salem

I think it did answer a question many of us have had. As much as they go on and on about how he talked all the time, talked about cars and trucks, and was vocal...I don't think he was sitting silently that drive back to his work.

Gave a bit away, if you ask me.

I think it did answer a question many of us have had. As much as they go on and on about how he talked all the time, talked about cars and trucks, and was vocal...I don't think he was sitting silently that drive back to his work.

Gave a bit away, if you ask me.

I was going to post the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members