GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that he parked in a different place than normal? I don't think I've ever seen an actual source for that. I wonder if it comes from the confusion over the headquarters/satellite office workplaces. Like if everyone that works in the actual official headquarters uses a parking garage it would sound strange to hear about a corporate employee parking in an open lot. I hope that made as much sense to you guys as it did in my head :)

I also wonder if the complaint about the Groom's cake was harmless griping. I've done that online to keep from unloading on my husband. I do actually think he had a valid point (hides under chair). Aaand now I've defended a guy I think murdered his son. Greeeaaat.

9 min walk...

3yzu9e7a.jpg

This is new information - at least to me - I understood there was no garage at the Treehouse location - do you have a link? TIA

This is from Thread #1, post #41:

There are cameras in the parking decks and visitor parking lots for Home Depot Corporate offices in Atlanta, however Mr. Harris parked in the **visitors parking lot** that day which is in full sunlight rather than parking in the employee parking deck where he had always parked before.

While I called it a garage, here it is called a deck. Don't think there is a difference, just different areas of the country lingo.

Believe me, in that CUV (I have one the same size) no way he didn't realize the child was there. The seat would be at his elbow in the middle. No way he didn't know. MOO

Just a thought, a maybe scenerio.....

IF taking Cooper out for breakfast was not the norm, could dad have been killing time so that he'd be sure to arrive to work late enough that all of the nearby parking spots would be full and he'd have to park out aways? Maybe this was his way of CYA in advance with respect to why he changed his normal parking routine (if he did). If mom was home getting ready for work, just leaving from home later wouldn't have worked. She would've questioned him.

I was catching up and frankly could not believe what I read. Then the following posts did nothing to help either.
Blanket statements about what other parents should do with their children without knowing each and every parents' circumstances is very inconsiderate and offensive.

JMO

I'm being good ;) ....so a HUGE
:tyou:

cbm

There are cameras in the parking decks and visitor parking lots for Home Depot Corporate offices in Atlanta, however Mr. Harris parked in the **visitors parking lot** that day which is in full sunlight rather than parking in the employee parking deck where he had always parked before.

While I called it a garage, here it is called a deck. Don't think there is a difference, just different areas of the country lingo.

Right, but was there an actual source for that original post?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA - Ongoing probe into toddler's death first blamed on heat, Cobb County, June 2014

Have y'all seen Steel Magnolias? General, in the south, the ONLY thing the groom gets a say so in, about the wedding, IS the grooms cake. lol

/shrugs General the men don't seem to mind though. It sometimes turns into a big joke among male friends to see who can away with the most outrageous grooms cake.

Here is a link with some humorous grooms' cakes but it appears it's not just a "Southern Thang" as Prince William had a groom's cake (last photo).
http://www.pphgcharleston.com/blog/view/the_grooms_cake

This was all started as someone found a note from Ross concerning his groom's cake and it sounded like he was joking saying it was the *only* thing he had at the wedding that was "his alone" or something like that. Others thought it was another clue to his true personality....

We chase some strange rabbit trails here sometimes but -in a case like this - it helps break the tension of the horrible cases we are discussing - imho!

Just a thought, a maybe scenerio.....

IF taking Cooper out for breakfast was not the norm, could dad have been killing time so that he'd be sure to arrive to work late enough that all of the nearby parking spots would be full and he'd have to park out aways? Maybe this was his way of CYA in advance with respect to why he changed his normal parking routine (if he did). If mom was home getting ready for work, just leaving from home later wouldn't have worked. She would've questioned him.
Ha! I have a feeling you may be right! He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that made it a regular habit of parking at the edge of a lot.
If he did park in a visitors area it was to insure that if anyone saw or heard Cooper they would assume the parent would be right back.

All I see is a parking lot, not even a "visitor's lot",
moo
utysa9yq.jpg

Thanks gngr~snap for the map and walking time.

I left this page to go find the link that father parked in visitors lot, and was a bit surprised to come back to what I felt were snappy remarks about where he had parked and the walk.

I appreciate you posting the map to back up that it was a good walk from the visitors lot. :seeya:

HIS comment about the grooms cake as the only thing being HIS
was imoo said in a selfish I WANT MY OWN CAKE kind of way. It had nothing to do with it being a southern thang.

Well...if he was a "master manipulator" capable of telling "his scared and submissive little abused woman" what to do I don't understand why he would have an objection to any wedding detail; he could dictate what he WANTED at that wedding.

Sorry, but saying he didn't want Auburn logos on the grooms cake seems like the statement of a guy who is weak and whipped, not domineering. Sounds like he was saying "The tiny grooms cake is supposed to be mine..therefore she can't have Auburn logos on it".

Ha! I have a feeling you may be right! He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that made it a regular habit of parking at the edge of a lot.
If he did park in a visitors area it was to insure that of anyone saw or heard Cooper they would assume the parent would be right back.

All I see is a parking lot, not even a "visitor's lot",
moo
utysa9yq.jpg

Can you spot his vehicle there? :giggle:

Here is a link with some humorous grooms' cakes but it appears it's not just a "Southern Thang" as Prince William had a groom's cake (last photo).
http://www.pphgcharleston.com/blog/view/the_grooms_cake

This was all started as someone found a note from Ross concerning his groom's cake and it sounded like he was joking saying it was the *only* thing he had at the wedding that was "his alone" or something like that. Others thought it was another clue to his true personality....

We chase some strange rabbit trails here sometimes but -in a case like this - it helps break the tension of the horrible cases we are discussing - imho!
I commented on it just to show how important he is to himself,
that's all.
Not wrong or right, just a little surprised he would say that is all he gets at the wedding.
My point was that he was not thinking about getting a wife! lol
Everything important to him may be measured by tangible items.

jmo

Yep - and I also notice those here who were disparaging our local reporter here in Atlanta and claiming his sources were FALSE and pointing to this People article as true are now awfully quiet.........crickets........

Always seem to take a day or two off ...like we're gonna forget;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two thoughts just popped into my mind....

So....I am impulsively jumping in to share them...

1.). I wonder if there were other MOD's found "researched" on the Harris's computers... For instance... How long to drown in a bath tub.. Rolling off a couch... Etc...

perhaps LE found there was more than one MOD being researched... And the dying in a hot car was the one that "best" fit the Harris's "needs"...

This could put a whole new slant on the case... IMO...

2.). Since the Harisses had difficulty conceiving... I wonder if they went through any procedures to do so... Could there be a bank of JRH's sperm... Or LH's eggs saved somewhere? If it was the sperm that was needed... I wonder if LH would attempt to get pregnant in vitro?

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member