GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Coopers mom may want to research "surviving Prison" on the internet. Great information she can pass on to someone who may need some helpful hints.

I like your style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone live in Marietta?? If so, can you please answer our question - is there a parking deck at this particular HD Corporate office?

Oh to be a fly on the wall if there was an interrogation without an attorney (ala Jodi Arias). I'd do anything to analyze that!

MOO

Mel

Wonder if he turned cartwheels or stood on his head ? Back bends over a chair?
Sifted through the trash can?
Lol

Two thoughts just popped into my mind....

So....I am impulsively jumping in to share them...

1.). I wonder if there were other MOD's found "researched" on the Harris's computers... For instance... How long to drown in a bath tub.. Rolling off a couch... Etc...

perhaps LE found there was more than one MOD being researched... And the dying in a hot car was the one that "best" fit the Harris's "needs"...

This could put a whole new slant on the case... IMO...

2.). Since the Harisses had difficulty conceiving... I wonder if they went through any procedures to do so... Could there be a bank of JRH's sperm... Or LH's eggs saved somewhere? If it was the sperm that was needed... I wonder if LH would attempt to get pregnant in vitro?

:waitasec:
0_0 ugg...
yeah, there could be embryos.
[emoji20]

Maybe Coopers mom may want to research "surviving Prison" on the internet. Great information she can pass on to someone who may need some helpful hints.

This is priceless! The thanks button wasn't enough!

Does anyone live in Marietta?? If so, can you please answer our question - is there a parking deck at this particular HD Corporate office?
I grew up there. I was 3 when Cumberland Mall was built.
There is no parking deck for that address.

2.). Since the Harisses had difficulty conceiving... I wonder if they went through any procedures to do so... Could there be a bank of JRH's sperm... Or LH's eggs saved somewhere? If it was the sperm that was needed... I wonder if LH would attempt to get pregnant in vitro?

Can you provide a link to the "difficulty conceiving?" I am not doubting the statement, just want to read the source.

There is no parking deck at RH's office which is separate from HD Corporate. HD Corporate has a parking deck.

I am in the south also. Groom's cakes are pretty common and can be quite funny looking things,lol.

I am not a big football fan...frankly not a fan at all...my son played drums in marching band and that meant I would go. But.......here in Tennessee, there are BIG rivals.....Auburn/ Univ. of Alabama.
Tenn. Vols....some of it is just good funning around but LOTS of folks get real upset about their Alabama football (thinking back to Bear Bryant coaching days.) It is either Roll Tide or War Eagle. I work with some ladies that are fierce War Eagle supporters....I don't have a clue about it but I LOVE to holler WAR EAGLE to them,lol.

https://goo.gl/maps/z8QfU

Checked the map, his office doesn't seem to have a parking deck around it, as a matter of fact, parking seems pretty close to the buildings. There's a parking deck at corporate, but he would not have walked from there to his office.

Do we know for sure that he parked in a different place than normal? I don't think I've ever seen an actual source for that. I wonder if it comes from the confusion over the headquarters/satellite office workplaces. Like if everyone that works in the actual official headquarters uses a parking garage it would sound strange to hear about a corporate employee parking in an open lot. I hope that made as much sense to you guys as it did in my head :)

I also wonder if the complaint about the Groom's cake was harmless griping. I've done that online to keep from unloading on my husband. I do actually think he had a valid point (hides under chair). Aaand now I've defended a guy I think murdered his son. Greeeaaat.

respectfully carried over from thread 1 post #41 (many thanks for seeking that out BTW)

Basically same story different day...
OK not really it was a baby girl 9mo old. In the back of her daddy's pick up truck. Died from hyperthermia. Her internal body temp was 109 ????
He has been charged with MANSLAUGHTER.
Dad is being cooperative under the circumstances and immediately admitted that he forgot about her and explained how it happened.

"His daughter, Anna Marie Lillie, was left in her father's black pickup truck Monday. Police say the child's core body temperature was 109.06 degrees when she arrived at Wuesthoff Hospital, where she was pronounced dead."

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/ne...eath/11075465/

IMO it was decided at the scene when 911 responded that hyperthermia was NOT the cause of this child's death.
While an autopsy was going to be done, clearly the condition of the child was not indicative of death from hyperthermia.
the child died well before being placed in the car
or...
The child was left in the hot car on purpose.

I am thinking the child was placed in the car deceased. moo

***purely rumor and speculation at this point.
There are cameras in the parking decks and visitor parking lots for Home Depot Corporate offices in Atlanta, however Mr. Harris parked in the **visitors parking lot** that day which is in full sunlight rather than parking in the employee parking deck where he had always parked before.

IMO the search warrant was to view surveillance cameras in and around the facility and speak with the daycare on site as well as the dad's office.

Hopefully we will hear more soon.
moo

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10647951&postcount=41

The post in question was by gngrsnap and she made it clear she was speculating at that time. Mystery solved.

I really really want to know what he put in his car at lunchtime.

I'm also guessing LE's interviews with the coworkers are going to be very informative.

leaving a child in a car is not an accident.

ceasing to care for a child in your care is not an incident

what I have or havent experienced has no bearing

I've admitted this before... Here I go again.
My son came to me at three weeks of age. I didn't get 9 months of carrying him in my body to prepare. I got a phone call, had a 3 week old. Boom.
That first week....I went shopping for a few things...he had fallen asleep on the way home. I park, grabbed my shopping bags and went in the house. Leaving him in the car...I had a HUGE Nagging feeling I was forgetting something important. OMG the BABY....I flew out my door...

While episode didn't last but three minutes tops.

I was so horrified ...I started putting my purse back there. If I wasn't using a purse, is put my shoes back there.

Because people who are super scared of making a fatal mistake take precautions. IMO

A new warrant issued in Cobb County claims that Justin Ross Harris went from his office to his car, placed something in it, shut the door, and went back into the office-- as his child baked inside.

WSB-TV reports that Harris and his son ate breakfast at Chick-fil-A, and then the dad placed the 22-month-old Cooper into his car seat in the 2011 Hyundai Tucson, and drove to work, leaving Cooper inside.

Sources say that about lunchtime, Harris went back to the car and opened it.

Here is the text of the warrant issued Tuesday-

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/local/warrant-says-dad-checked-car-toddler-died-w55503919

...And I still say if he really did "forget" the child in the car, he would have realized it at this point due to a smelly diaper.

respectfully carried over from thread 1 post #41 (many thanks for seeking that out BTW)

The post in question was by gngrsnap and she made it clear she was speculating at that time. Mystery solved.

That's what happens when someone speculates something and later on another person remembers reading it here and mistakenly remembers it as a fact.

It's all good.

I commented on it just to show how important he is to himself,
that's all.
Not wrong or right, just a little surprised he would say that is all he gets at the wedding.
My point was that he was not thinking about getting a wife! lol
Everything important to him may be measured by tangible items.

jmo

I was not disagreeing with you or the others... I kinda get the Auburn groom's cake as I am an Auburn grad and for an Auburn fan or an Ala. fan - to have the opposing team's logo on ANYTHING around you causes great spikes in blood pressure! I did not remember that she went to Auburn, though - I thought she also was an Ala. graduate - maybe someone else on the board was teasing him about the cake or something.

I do agree - if you read some of his other comments that have been posted and the focus on *him* instead of Cooper at the funeral - it seems life revolves around him.

Has the brand/model of carseat been discussed yet? I was just thinking about Cooper being rear facing (no problem with that as it's recommended now until 2 yo) and at 2 yrs old, wouldn't his head being showing about the seat? If we knew the model, we could look at dimensions of the seat and then general dimensions of the upper body of a typical 2 yo.

For all illness? I'm not familiar with daycare, as none of my children ever attended, but from what I hear from my friends, they must keep their children home with signs of mild illness, such as fever, cough, runny nose, etc. I can see a daycare having a "sick room" where runny noses and coughs are allowed, but what about diarrhea, vomiting, high fever, flu symptoms, etc? I can't imagine even wanting to be away from my child when they are that sick, but I don't see a sick room accommodating contagious, even moderately ill children. That's not a daycare... that's a pediatric unit that would require licensed personnel for liability.

Was there a link that had info what constituted "sick?"

A few years ago - a lot of years ago - there was a trend of using hospital sections for child care of sick kids with nurses staffing them.
More recently child care facilities will pay for a child care worker to go to the child's home and care for the sick child while the parents work.
This is also offered for elder care in employer sponsored elder care programs.
jmo, moo, imo

I've admitted this before... Here I go again.
My son came to me at three weeks of age. I didn't get 9 months of carrying him in my body to prepare. I got a phone call, had a 3 week old. Boom.
That first week....I went shopping for a few things...he had fallen asleep on the way home. I park, grabbed my shopping bags and went in the house. Leaving him in the car...I had a HUGE Nagging feeling I was forgetting something important. OMG the BABY....I flew out my door...

While episode didn't last but three minutes tops.

I was so horrified ...I started putting my purse back there. If I wasn't using a purse, is put my shoes back there.

Because people who are super scared of making a fatal mistake take precautions. IMO

What if, instead of going home where you would obviously miss your baby within moments, you were at work where you wouldn't be thinking where is my baby? It was great that your episode happened when you were home - you'd be checking on your baby all the time there, and so of course in a matter of minutes you knew he was in the car. Thank goodness.

I've been thinking about other things that people do absentmindedly. My son used to work at a restaurant take out window. It was amazing to him how many people would drive away after they paid and got their credit card and receipt handed back to them, BUT NOT THEIR FOOD. Some returned in minutes, some never leading me to believe they got so far away that it wasn't worth going back for the food by the time it occurred to them they didn't have it. Many gas stations have now made their gas nozzles easily able to snap off so when people finish filling up their cars and they DRIVE OFF with the nozzle still stuck in their gas tank it doesn't do major structural damage. How many times have I gone to the grocery store to get ONE particular necessary item and returned with 3 or 4 things I didn't need but not the one thing I need right now. I've had friends expected to come for a gathering that night and they were supposed to bring a covered dish - and they created the covered dish in the afternoon and then FORGOT to go to the event. They get a call and they say OHHH I completely forgot - be there in 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406