GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully we don't know if this was Cooper's usual position so its a valid discussion. We don't tell other posters what they can discuss.:moo:

Perhaps, but the topic appears to be focused on a 22mo being rear-facing as odd. These days that is simply not the truth but the recommendation of the experts.

Holy hell. I just read a comment in the yahoo section. The commenter states he remembers Ross Harris drinking himself "into a state of beyond drunk" when he found out his wife was pregnant, complaining on and on about how his life was over and the cost the kid would be and how he would now forever be attached to his wife. He said Ross mentioned suicide and leaving the country and that it went on for several hours. He states that he told his wife afterward, "this guy is a complete nut job...I feel bad for his kid and wife". http://news.yahoo.com/warrant-man-d...87019185-720a1558-caed-4b45-b531-350d959611f6

ETA: FORGET IT. TOTAL TROLL.

BOOM!!! If this commenter is legit, this shows motive. Sounds like another Scott Peterson. First person that knew RH that has something to say about him that is negative too. Police should question the commenter.

PS...I scrolled through the comments for about 45 minutes and couldn't find this comment. There are 1000's of comments though, so I could have missed it somehow.

No, I do not have a link. I read this on WS, so maybe someone can help me? What I read said the visitors lot was a 10 minute walk from the building he worked in.

A 10 minute walk. That's a real long way to have to walk. I'd like to know if this is a fact or a rumor.

We've already hashed out this accident/nonaccident, purposeful/nonpurposeful, possible/nonpossible argument on thread 1. I don't really see any need to go down it again. Some of us believe it's possible. Some of us don't. JMO

Sorry, I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes... :blushing:

May depend on where one parks...hmm. But I don't think it is unusual for large businesses. MOO

No, I do not have a link. I read this on WS, so maybe someone can help me? What I read said the visitors lot was a 10 minute walk from the building he worked in.

Based on the google views...I doubt if there was covered parking at that location. The "treehouse" building looks small.

However going in late so one could park in the back and others wouldn't notice a baby in the car...that seems very very possible.

afaik, we don't know anything about a visitors lot, where the defendant normally parked or whether there was even a garage at that location. We also don't know how long it took him to walk from his parking spot to the building or even exactly where he parked. I think the only things we know for sure is that he parked in a surface lot at the location where his office is -- which is the Home Depot Treehouse location at the address listed in the arrest warrant.

jmo

leaving a child in a car is not an accident.
ceasing to care for a child in your care is not an incident
what I have or havent experienced has no bearing

So you believe that all the times this has happened in the past, where someone has left their child in the car and the child dies, all those times the parent intentionally left that child to die?

Perhaps, but the topic appears to be focused on a 22mo being rear-facing as odd. These days that is simply not the truth but the recommendation of the experts.

I never read anyone saying it was odd..most were wondering because we don't have small children of our own. We still don't know if this was Cooper's usual position. If it was then nothing odd about it.:moo:

Nothing sinister. It's a southern thing. A smaller cake is made for the groom that has a hobby of his (fishing, golf, favorite sports team, etc.) I had never heard of it before we lived in NC. Very common. As is a man having a "fancy" wedding ring and an everyday one. You learn things everyday living in the South.

HIS comment about the grooms cake as the only thing being HIS
was imoo said in a selfish I WANT MY OWN CAKE kind of way. It had nothing to do with it being a southern thang.

He parked at his office and left the car with the child still secured in his rear-facing car seat. Harris returned to his car around lunch time,

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar-dad-visited-car-in-middle-of-day/11350773/

According to the warrant, Harris parked his vehicle at his place of employment with his son strapped into a child seat in the rear seat of the car, and then went to work for the day.

Harris then returned to the car at lunch, opening the door and placing an object in the vehicle before shutting the door and returning to work, while his child remained strapped in the back seat, the warrant states.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/20...car-death-why-is-dad-charged-with-murder.html

so far not finding anything stating the parking lot was some distance from the building in which dad work, and for sure not finding anything substantiating it was a ten minute walk. Even if the parking for his building is located across a street or a short distance I can't see that being a ten minute walk so I think this was probably just speculation.

BOOM!!! If this commenter is legit, this shows motive. Sounds like another Scott Peterson. First person that knew RH that has something to say about him that is negative too. Police should question the commenter.

PS...I scrolled through the comments for about 45 minutes and couldn't find this comment. There are 1000's of comments though, so I could have missed it somehow.

The OP already said it was a troll. Maybe a mod can delete it.

HIS comment about the grooms cake as the only thing being HIS
was imoo said in a selfish I WANT MY OWN CAKE kind of way. It had nothing to do with it being a southern thang.

Have y'all seen Steel Magnolias? General, in the south, the ONLY thing the groom gets a say so in, about the wedding, IS the grooms cake. lol

/shrugs General the men don't seem to mind though. It sometimes turns into a big joke among male friends to see who can away with the most outrageous grooms cake.

Maybe the daycare DID call. Maybe that is why he went to the car-bringing something innocuous so it looked like he was putting something in the car, while in reality he was 'checking'. Perhaps becoming aware of the child then, and going into OMG-CYA mode...

So you believe that all the times this has happened in the past, where someone has left their child in the car and the child dies, all those times the parent intentionally left that child to die?

They all intentionally chose to do something else other than remove their child from the potentially lethal circumstance they intentionally put them in.

He parked at his office and left the car with the child still secured in his rear-facing car seat. Harris returned to his car around lunch time,

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar-dad-visited-car-in-middle-of-day/11350773/

According to the warrant, Harris parked his vehicle at his place of employment with his son strapped into a child seat in the rear seat of the car, and then went to work for the day.

Harris then returned to the car at lunch, opening the door and placing an object in the vehicle before shutting the door and returning to work, while his child remained strapped in the back seat, the warrant states.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/20...car-death-why-is-dad-charged-with-murder.html

so far not finding anything stating the parking lot was some distance from the building in which dad work, and for sure not finding anything substantiating it was a ten minute walk. Even if the parking for his building is located across a street or a short distance I can't see that being a ten minute walk so I think this was probably just speculation.

Thanks for checking that out tlcya. I consider speculation as being something that can reasonably be considered as happening. A 10 minute walk doesn't seem reasonable to me.

JMO.

I would hardly take 10 min to walk from Chic fila to his
office. The parking lot wasn't very far.
imo

https://goo.gl/maps/z8QfU

Checked the map, his office doesn't seem to have a parking deck around it, as a matter of fact, parking seems pretty close to the buildings. There's a parking deck at corporate, but he would not have walked from there to his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!