GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember there were posts saying we don't know who his lawyer is? Is that still true? I bet there are so many lawyers who want to get on this case b/c of how big the trial is likely going to be.

Wonder *where* he walked to lunch?

Was it normal/usual for him to go off-site for lunch and walk there vs drive?

I don't know about him -- but if he was devout maybe he was looking for a spot to pray ((really I mean that he may be in the habit of some quiet mid day time to himself))

Has it been reported that RH parked in a parking garage or in an open lot at HD?

Ross worked at The Treehouse for HD. There is no parking deck at this location. There are trees on the perimeter of the lot but 90% of the parking spots are full sunshine. The corporate HD bldgs across the freeway offer a parking deck.

Well that article does blow my theory out of the water, but it does make me wonder, how does someone drive over 8 minutes with a horrible smell in their car before realizing???

that short term memory loss is troublesome --- too many cheech and chong movies to recall

I keep seeing posts about Harris not walking somewhere because he is a little doughboyish. But he refs football games, right? I'm not saying he walked or didn't walk anywhere, or that it even has anything to do with any of this.

I'm just saying that because he has some tub on him isn't a good enough reason to assume he can't/doesn't walk somewhere.

I think the comments had more to do with a muggy, 90* day than his BMI zone. Please link him working as a football official.

I keep seeing posts about Harris not walking somewhere because he is a little doughboyish. But he refs football games, right? I'm not saying he walked or didn't walk anywhere, or that it even has anything to do with any of this.

I'm just saying that because he has some tub on him isn't a good enough reason to assume he can't/doesn't walk somewhere.

thanks ..... I can see him blowing a whistle and waving his arms but running and walking -- not so much:truce:

but I do think it is possible that he may have gone out just to get some nature time vs screen time

thanks ..... I can see him blowing a whistle and waving his arms but running and walking -- not so much:truce:

Is there a link that says he refs? Or is this something from his Reddit? I only made it about halfway through his posts on there so I may have missed it. I skipped over most of the sports posts.

I think the comments had more to do with a muggy, 90* day than his BMI zone. Please link him working as a football official.

Not allowed to link...reddit. It's been paraphrased here previously. I forget his reddit name. Rosco something. Another poster can direct you better

I'm not sure if it's been reported in the MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeDee,

The photobucket link you provided doesn't work. Maybe it's been cut off?

My apologies. It is working for me.

http://s132.photobucket.com/user/RoscoeUA/media/Misc Temp/starkvillemap.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

This image is stored at that same account.

RED ELEPHANTS

RedElephants.png~c100

I hadn't seen that report, but yesterday I was reading the comments section of a CNN article on the case, and one comment stated that the talk around the Home Depot offices was that he was known to park in covered parking and that day he parked on the top level where there's no cover and there aren't many cars. Don't know if it's true, but if it is, this guy has got to be a psychopath who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, not to mention completely sick.

I understand that there are so many pages to read! We have discussed this and have aerial maps somewhere that show the parking lot. The other HD location - the larger one - does have a parking garage. Where Mr. Harris works is an off-site location with sprawling parking lots that often are connected between several businesses. None of the parking is covered and while there are a few scattered trees - for the most part there is no shade.

That poster on the CNN site was misinformed.

Is there a link that says he refs? Or is this something from his Reddit? I only made it about halfway through his posts on there so I may have missed it. I skipped over most of the sports posts.

yes -- early on in the msm reports I believe...extolling his virtues

The officiating at sporting events is from Reddit, not linkable and therefore must be considered rumor or at the very least unconfirmed. MOO

yes -- early on in the msm reports I believe...extolling his virtues

Gracias. I guess I was distracted by his important job for a Fortune 500 Company and I missed that he moonlights as an amateur ref.

Ross worked at The Treehouse for HD. There is no parking deck at this location. There are trees on the perimeter of the lot but 90% of the parking spots are full sunshine. The corporate HD bldgs across the freeway offer a parking deck.

Good to know. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member