GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11Alive NBC Atlanta announced they will stream live the court hearing @ 11alive.com which starts at 1:30 ET.

Water on the brain comment?
I noticed his head seemed kinda big in one photo but I thought it was the angle.:(
I also thought the same as you but dismissed it as angle. If this is true, it will be brought up when his pediatrician's records are subpoenaed.

"Leanna Harris researched hot car deaths the day before her young son.."

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l.../cooper-harris-hot-car-death-mother/11807695/

bbm

I'm not sure why your quote came out that way. When I read the site, it says this:

Cobb County released search warrants over the weekend showing that both Justin Ross Harris and his wife, Leanna, researched the internet about child car heat deaths before their son, 22-month-old Cooper, was found dead in his father's car on June 18.

It doesn't say the day before.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l.../cooper-harris-hot-car-death-mother/11807695/

According to the search warrants Harris ‘quickly exited the vehicle opened the driver side passenger door and pulled his child, Cooper Harris out of the vehicle.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-SUV-researched-child-deaths-vehicles.html

The mystery deepened even further when the police later revealed that Harris had returned to his SUV at lunchtime and was seen placing an object in the car via the driver’s side door.

bbm

My opinion....
He was checking to see if little Cooper was dead....... yet. :( :tantrum:

Water on the brain comment?
I noticed his head seemed kinda big in one photo but I thought it was the angle.:(
His growth chart from his pediatrician will show if his head circumference was above normal limits. I won't be surprised if he was hydrocephalic. Some kids do just have big heads though and nothing is wrong.

Or if they usually text and call each other thru out the day and that day they didn't.
I thought that was really on point when Nancy Grace brought that up last night. My husband and I speak to each other a few times a day even for nothing other than asking what the other is wanting for dinner. When the kids were small we definitely discussed their wellbeing, especially if they had been not feeling well the night before! This will be an important piece to the puzzle if they never talked or texted that whole day.

Nope. I use my side mirrors. From years of having car seats and a DH who has a CDL he taught me how to use my side mirrors and I don't look at the back center anymore.

I mainly use my mirrors, due to driving an eighteen wheeler with hubby for years. But I ALWAYS check the back seat. It's just habit. But I get, you using the mirrors to back up. Much easier for me too.

I'm not sure why your quote came out that way. When I read the site, it says this:

Cobb County released search warrants over the weekend showing that both Justin Ross Harris and his wife, Leanna, researched the internet about child car heat deaths before their son, 22-month-old Cooper, was found dead in his father's car on June 18.

:seeya:
Here's what's posted in the article. I just clicked on the above link and the article is dated July 1. 2014. HTH ;)

A source close to the investigation told 11Alive that the search had taken place before the day that their son died – a fact that could be used by prosecutors to show that the death was premeditated.
cbm

I'm thinking he did not walk in Chik Filet with Conner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A source close to the investigation told 11Alive that the search had taken place before the day that their son died – a fact that could be used by prosecutors to show that the death was premeditated.

I think this is where the idea that Leanna searched the day before Cooper's death is coming from. Other reports I have seen attribute a search the day before by dad at work. In the report above I cannot find the direct quote that is being discussed. To me it appears a snip is involved that was not noted perhaps or a paraphrase which should not have contained ""s

All reports on the timing of the searches being the day before are for now being attributed to unnamed sources inside the investigation.

HTH

Before as in "not after Conner died"

Or if he did, he cradled Cooper as if he were asleep still.

OMG was it stated anywhere that his wife was gone over night? :eek:

Did J possibly do something to Cooper the night before he was found?
I feel sick. :(

If it was a cover up...he would not have died from baking in the car
Cause of death would be from???unless the tox screen comes back that he was poisoned first...

I think it just means before the day, not the day before.

Okay, I read the article AND listened to the video and still don't see where it says "the day before." Help, please!
it says "before the day"

NOT
"the day before"

makes sense. Could have been done in March.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member