GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking about the parking at Work ? Or is your scenario when he pulled in pizza place .

TIA if someone can do summary on both to help me get it

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

at work. The testimony is he pulled past a space between two cars then backed in to that space between two cars then pulled forward and parked in a space with a car on one side (the left, I think) and none on the other (grass, I think). At Akers Mill, he pulled in the middle of the drive to the right of the entrance...no parking space or backing up involved.

This baby car seat, brings up questions, that perhaps LE and the prosecution did not fully explore.

Personally, I think this is very important information.

1. What Parent would put their child in a "too small" car seat, when they'd already purchased a new, appropriately sized car seat? This may not be the best analogy, but, if my puppy has out grown his collar, and I've purchased a new one-so he's not choking, would I use the old too small collar?
Would I even then, using the too small collar tighten it up? No Way. Not unless I wanted to torture, or even kill the pup.

2. Wife knew about the new car-seat. These are not inexpensive items to buy. Why, would she allow husband to use the ill fitting too small car seat? Putting a car seat in a car takes minutes.
Why would she go along with Dad, using the baby seat that their son had outgrown, when there was a brand new correctly sized car seat for their son?

Nobody would do this!

One short other analogy. If my puppy, had grown out of his puppy crate.
I would buy a bigger one.
So, I buy the bigger dog crate and set it up.
BUT instead of using the bigger dog crate for my puppy, I force him into the too small crate.
Not only that, I pack that too small crate with newspapers, towels, whatever, so my puppy now has not a chance of being able to move.
Then, I leave him there for 7 hours.
That. Is torture.
Add heat.
That is deadly.
That is torturing to death.

Mark my words, this car seat will be huge in this trial. As it should be.

I'm almost positive they have considered all of that, and we will hear much more about it at trial. I think their reenactment with the mannequin yesterday will be used for a whole lot more.

OT rant...I wonder if this sort of death occurred back in the 40's-80's, when car were big, but people concentrated on driving, not talking on the ^#%##*# phone, or trying to do one million things at a time. Not saying this was the issue here...but people are so distracted, even when operating a two-ton machine at high speeds with their children inside, even knowing car accidents are among the leading causes of death for children. In the state I live in, texting while driving was JUST ruled illegal this week...with a $25 fine. It is so ridiculous that this even has to be a law. I guess I just get tired of hearing about how stressful life is these days...my mom had eight kids and worked and nothing was left undone, but she was not racing around like a crazy person. Somehow, life was lived before phones, gadgets etc.
Anyway...jmo
How it was for me
In the 70's once you could walk you were attempting to exit the vehicle with every one else.
Kids didn't get locked down in a car back then. I remember playing with my toys on the floor board in the back seat.
That floor got hot too!
Once we were 7 or 8 we rode in front next to mama when we could and wore a lap belt.
When ever mama slammed on the brakes out came the long arm. Her right arm to slam ya back against the seat.
She still did that when I was 30.
Kids did crawl in trunks and old fridges and die back then, from what I can recall.

Wait, I thought the Treehouse Location is the Home Depot offices where RH worked. I thought the day care was called Little Aprons

Once she realized Cooper wasn't at HD Corp daycare, she drove to the Treehouse with someone from the Daycare and the police talked to her at the Treehouse location.

OT rant...I wonder if this sort of death occurred back in the 40's-80's, when car were big, but people concentrated on driving, not talking on the ^#%##*# phone, or trying to do one million things at a time. Not saying this was the issue here...but people are so distracted, even when operating a two-ton machine at high speeds with their children inside, even knowing car accidents are among the leading causes of death for children. In the state I live in, texting while driving was JUST ruled illegal this week...with a $25 fine. It is so ridiculous that this even has to be a law. I guess I just get tired of hearing about how stressful life is these days...my mom had eight kids and worked and nothing was left undone, but she was not racing around like a crazy person. Somehow, life was lived before phones, gadgets etc.
Anyway...jmo

I couldn't agree more! MOO here too

I've posted before that that practice is practically considered a viable "career" option in my neck of the woods. Get him to marry you...get pregnant and immediately quit your job if you have one...hang on for 10 years = set for life

I wondering if they are "fundamentalists" ...the "leader" "I'm doing this for you comment"
Comments at church. His handling the money, mismanaging it. He cheated on her before. doing anything to keep your man because biblically you must.

The level of brainwashing that occurs in those types of relationships can boggle the mind. IMO

BUT she just doesn't seem to strike me as the subservient weak type.... Exactly the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes l agree and somewhere I heard the new car seat was in her car. That may not official info. But why put the new car seat in her car if he took kiddo to daycare every day. Wouldn't you want the best fitting safety equipment in the vehicle the kiddo was in most? And the old car seat with the straps at the infant setting is weird. Seems that would cram him in so he couldn't possibly escape. Too horrible to imagine.

Sent from my TX300CA using Tapatalk

Did I miss anything today?

I spent the day in the emergency room.... my sweet girl has mononucleosis. :(

It's been a long day, and as I have rocked and loved on her 103 degree body, held her for bloodwork and an IV, and wiped fearful tears away, I just cannot fathom ever doing anything purposely to harm my own child. It goes against every.single.strand of my DNA.

I just don't get it.

Awwww hope she feels better soon!

Did you guys figure out to whom Ross was talking at the daycare center for 6 minutes while his dead child was on the ground? tia

Not yet and it's driving me crazy :scared: :tantrum:

Not yet and it's driving me crazy :scared: :tantrum:

I thought perhaps he was "on hold"

I was trying to get the timing nailed down and couldn't.
Was she at the daycare when he called???

I wondering if they are "fundamentalists" ...the "leader" "I'm doing this for you comment"
Comments at church. His handling the money, mismanaging it. He cheated on her before. doing anything to keep your man because biblically you must.

The level of brainwashing that occurs in those types of relationships can boggle the mind. IMO

BUT she just doesn't seem to strike me as the subservient weak type.... Exactly the opposite.

My post that's quoted here has ZERO to do with the actual case! It was just an aside in response to something another poster said. That said, their apparent religious beliefs are inconsistent with her working outside the home. So, the fact that she does, suggests that he's in the power position. jmo

Wait, I thought the Treehouse Location is the Home Depot offices where RH worked. I thought the day care was called Little Aprons
OH my gosh!
You are GOOD! Why would Leanna be at the Treehouse?
Unless he confused the daycare name Apron with Treehouse

yep.....she graduated with honors it appears
to us it seems she married ''down''
she found herself a ''fixer upper'" (how many of us have seen that before huh?)
now today after that public humiliation I 'm thinking she's rethinking the whole scenario

Someone found his reddit username? Can the link be posted?

OH my gosh!
You are GOOD! Why would Leanna be at the Treehouse?
Unless he confused the daycare name Apron with Treehouse

she went there -- the employee from the daycare suggested they drive over there together........and LE met them there.

I suspect that the employee was asked by JRH to remove something from his desk -- LH was the cover story

My post that's quoted here has ZERO to do with the actual case! It was just an aside in response to something another poster said. That said, their apparent religious beliefs are inconsistent with her working outside the home. So, the fact that she does, suggests that he's in the power position. jmo

I usually bounce off other peoples posts for a few reasons...sometimes I am responding, sometimes that train (the original comment )of thought sparks my own, and sometimes because it's just easier to respond that way in tapatalk...the typing box is much larger when responding;)

I hate driving. I would rather take the bus or ride a bike because drivers are insane. They often are barely conscious when they drive, barely aware of their surroundings, let alone the presence of a child.

Do you live in Atlanta? We might drive a little crazy at times here... but I don't know anyone who prefers MARTA to driving. You'd be the first for me and I'm 35 and have lived here since I was 1. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8