GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a good feeling about the podcast. It's going to blow this case wide open. Here's hoping anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The last name is misspelled only

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Why don't you ask the person who runs the Facebook about the letter

I loathe Facebook and refuse to use it however I sometimes feel I'm missing out when it comes to things like this.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Did you get permission to take this, I see there's copyright on many of the posts on there

If you go to the Facebook page and look at the letter..the name of the Defendant is blacked out. I asked the administrator of the Facebook page if it was given to them blacked out or if they did it. The admin said they blocked it out...so they know the name of the stalker

This is stemming from the incident with Anthony vickers right? Anyone listening to the podcast up and vanished about the case?

No, this had nothing to do with Vickers

The letter posted on Facebook was from 2001..so not Vickers. Yes..I'm listening and enjoying podcast. What are your thoughts on the Knoxville man who committed suicide and left the note about knowing what happened to Tara and listing individual's names?

The suicide information had absolutely nothing to do with Tara case, it was vetted by gbi and his family confirmed same, he lied in the letter. He was not from Tennessee

Thanks for shedding light on that. I could see where one would want to get hung up on this detail (suicide).
Since listening to the podcast, I am more confused than ever.
I still have my 2 main suspects, but keep going back and forth.

I am, and I keep going back to the policeman who was asked to check on Tara by her family.. The card in the door is so odd to me

I am, and I keep going back to the policeman who was asked to check on Tara by her family.. The card in the door is so odd to me
All of the phone calls are odd as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did he stalk her with multiple calls, or call after her disappearance? I'm drawing a blank

Wasn't any stalking involved, they were friends since high school. Yes calls were made on Sunday

Did he stalk her with multiple calls, or call after her disappearance? I'm drawing a blank
From what I have read, he called her over a dozen times and left her multiple messages on her answering machine that weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member