GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wander what LE found Sat. to keep divers in area ponds? http://wdef.com/node/3767

"It's got a lot of trees, they couldn't really search it that great, they said they might have to pump it."

You know, on Fox last night on one of the shows it was mentioned by a reporter that LE had found her cell phone but the guy speaking rushed right into "and they have her last signal....at the time I thought oh wow but then when I didn't see it elsewhere I thought he mis-spoke sp?? I started to post this earlier but with so little info I could give on just who was speaking and exact words I didn't. Now I wonder if they did find her cell phone. Not mentioned again in any Fox coverage today that I heard.

Perfect sense :) But then I totally agree with that too!

As the saying goes...its one thing when a man beats his wife, private even, behind closed doors and all but its a whole nother ballgame altogether when she "goes missing" and puts a spotlight on every LEO out there.

I think each and every one of them will take it personal in some way. She wasn't an obscure wife no one knew but basically one of their own. They wasted no time and called in GBI that Saturday and I think its the best thing they coulda done. Every LE agency out there has their problems because the departments are made up of human beings. Some are just pure evil. This is one cool cookie who will crumble.

I think if he had help he'd have an iron tight alibi far away from the area. Instead he is smack dab in the middle. One of the last to actually see and talk with her and the last to see her bedroom door closed the next day. Not well planned out at all but thought about much I'm sure.

Totally agree with you that Parker messed up by inserting himself back into the story as the last one to see her. Too, said when he returned that afternoon from fishing; this time the door was open to the bedroom, but she wasn't there, neither were her keys and cell phone according to this article (5th paragraph from the bottom)~http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_...&pnpID=730&NewsID=794956&CategoryID=3511&on=1

Totally agree with you that Parker messed up by inserting himself back into the story as the last one to see her. Too, said when he returned that afternoon from fishing; this time the door was open to the bedroom, but she wasn't there, neither were her keys and cell phone according to this article (5th paragraph from the bottom)~http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_...&pnpID=730&NewsID=794956&CategoryID=3511&on=1
I think it was the sheriff that said on one of the news shows during the week that Sam said the bedroom door was still closed when he got back. I think it was Nancy Grace....cause she said "he said that" and the sheriff replied "that was his story". The other answers he had given were more like "that was his statement". I'l have to go hunt for it now. lol

I think it was the sheriff that said on one of the news shows during the week that Sam said the bedroom door was still closed when he got back. I think it was Nancy Grace....cause she said "he said that" and the sheriff replied "that was his story". The other answers he had given were more like "that was his statement". I'l have to go hunt for it now. lol
Well I had it a tad mixed up :angel:

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Forty-one-year-old Theresa Parker one of the first 911 dispatchers hired in Walker County 15 years ago. Those close to her knew her 14-year marriage to Lafayette police officer Sergeant Sam Parker was ending. She was moving out. She went to visit her sister last Wednesday night, and that`s the last time she was seen. Her mother called to report her missing Saturday. Sam Parker told police he thought she`d already moved out and that`s why he didn`t report her missing.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Hold on just a moment! To you -- back to Sheriff Steve Wilson with the Walker County sheriff`s office. He actually said that he thought his wife had already moved out?

WILSON: Well, that`s the statement that he gave to investigators. His story was that he was in and out of this marital home, and he knew that she was in the process of moving to the next town. And that`s the statement he gave, yes.

GRACE: Well, if she thought she`d already moved out, then why was her car parked there and he didn`t go into the bedroom when he said that the bedroom door was shut, he didn`t want to disturb her?

WILSON: I think that`s an excellent question.

GRACE: OK. OK. I hear you loud and clear. Sheriff, question. Did he take the boat back to the home?

WILSON: Yes, he did. Yes, after the fishing trip ended on Thursday afternoon, he did return back to that home.

GRACE: And her car was still sitting there?

WILSON: Yes, it was.

GRACE: And the bedroom door was still closed?

WILSON: Yes, it was, according to his statement.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/30/ng.01.html

You know, on Fox last night on one of the shows it was mentioned by a reporter that LE had found her cell phone but the guy speaking rushed right into "and they have her last signal....at the time I thought oh wow but then when I didn't see it elsewhere I thought he mis-spoke sp?? I started to post this earlier but with so little info I could give on just who was speaking and exact words I didn't. Now I wonder if they did find her cell phone. Not mentioned again in any Fox coverage today that I heard.

"Authorities have not recovered Parker's cell phone as has been reported, but they have used global positioning satellites to determine when and in what vicinity it was used last."

This is about 1/3 of the way down in this article. I haven't seen anything more recent about the cell phone.

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_...ID=794853&CategoryID=3511&show=localnews&om=0

TY perhaps!

I think the Fox reporter just got it wrong although...it would be good if they found it. Location Location Location as they say. Unfortunately he's got the training and the skill to cover his tracks but there will be something. I mean come on, an alibi of fishing with an attorney for goodness sakes! It seems like the fishing trip was last minute but could it get any better than that?? As far as alibis for the next morning?? How damn convenient.

JMO~
I believe that Sam was looking for Theresa that Wed. night when a call was placed to her sisters (Christina) house at 10:44. He couldn't confront her at her new apartment because he didn't know where it was. I believe he was angry because she was moving on with her life and he waited on her to get home that night. Theresa was probably looking forward to the next few days of moving into her new place. Sam was furious he had no more control over her life, and had one last opportunity to confront her when she returned home that night. If he strangled her he wouldn't have to worry about any blood, and hid her body somewhere. Then, he makes sure he has a solid alibi for Thursday. GBI knows though she went missing Wed. night. All of this is JMHO!!

nrthgamom

ITA with the scenario about the phone call and him waiting for her at the house - he was probably getting ancy. However, when you say "he makes sure he has a solid alibi for Thursday", are you referring to the fishing trip with the lawyer? I have read accounts of the fishing trip being on the Wednesday that she disappeared, as well as the Thursday. I'm confused:confused:. Do you or anyone else know if any reports correct either date? The lawyer was quoted as saying that Parker was acting normally and this would make much more sense if it was Wednesday rather than Thursday, i.e. before rather than after Theresa's disappearance. The other thing I read is that the trip was the lawyer's idea, not Sam's.

Utopia

Sam Parker, husband of missing 911 dispatcher Theresa Parker, got a call from LaFayette attorney Bill Slack on the same Wednesday afternoon, March 21, when Theresa's family last saw her.

Slack said he was supposed to be in court in Trenton that Thursday, but found out on the previous day that the hearing was cancelled, leaving him with a clear calendar. “I thought, what am I going to do?” Slack said. “I've got a free day and the weather is good. I've got to go fishing.”

After calling two other friends who couldn't go fishing with him, he caught up with Sam.
Sam picked Slack up that morning, with a small boat in the back of his truck ready to fish – and apparently with no knowledge of the missing person story that was unfolding, the story of his wife.

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_...ID=794812&CategoryID=3418&show=localnews&om=0

"I'd like to think they've exhausted any probability that Sam was involved because there seems to be nothing to point to him physically, motive-wise, opportunity. Nothing. If Sam had anything to do with her disappearance it would be an absolute shock to me." -- LaFayette attorney Bill Slack, who went fishing with Sam Parker on Thursday, March 22

It always is.

thanks for clarifying dates! easily understood this was reporting error. only found one article with days mixed up.

Wow! thanks for the update... that is interesting?!?!?

I think if he were needing to hide her body, he would do it down there somehwere. (Trion) Not neccesarily at his dad's home though. JMO

Yes and not only that but did you read that LE also went to Officer Parker's father's home? Wonder why LE thought they should search there? The dects must have found a hint when they searched the home again.

Soooo its almost like a premade alibi.

In advance he knew he would be with a respected attorney on a lake in the neighboring county for the day.

In advance he knew what time he was to pick up his friend with the boat for a little fishin.

Did the search continue on Sunday??

Rain was forecasted all day Sunday. I read where the divers finished up about 5:30 Sunday morning. Wilson said efforts to find Ms. Parker would resume Monday morning; Wilson didn't expect the search on the scale of the weekend’s endeavor until at least later in the week.

Soooo its almost like a premade alibi.

In advance he knew he would be with a respected attorney on a lake in the neighboring county for the day.

In advance he knew what time he was to pick up his friend with the boat for a little fishin.

You got it!!!

I really need to slow down and read better

Investigators also searched the property of Ross Robinson, who lives just down the road. Ross Robinson, "I saw lot of search people looking in the lake. They had their dogs out looking, they showed some interest in the lake up there."
Robinson says the pond located behind his home is almost 25 feet deep...he says investigators were in the area for more than six hours.
"It's got a lot of trees, they couldn't really search it that great, they said they might have to pump it."
http://wdef.com/node/3767

I read this earlier but the dogs showing interest just went right over my head. I zeroed in on the pumping of the lake.

The search for Theresa Parker continues. Investigators have collected evidence of interest from Sam Parker's house in their search for the missing Walker County dispatcher.

~snip~

Eyewitness news has learned investigators spent Saturday night in Sam Parker's father's neighborhood in Trion, Georgia.

They were asking residents if they'd seen anything the night Theresa Parker disappeared.

Sam Parker has been a Lafayette police officer for twenty years.
Investigators have now interviewed other Lafayette police officers as well as officers from other agencies about Theresa Parker's disappearance.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=7298

I just appreciate you being here on this board and the wealth of info you've posted about this case.

Calling it a day now. WS is great! Had a blast today.:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member