Gary Hilton - Cheryl Dunlap murder TRIAL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
climbergirl wrote:
mustangsally wrote:
climbergirl wrote:
They had to find things that didn't have a lot of fingerprints.

Cappleman has no voice today

She sounds like me...I have had no Voice since last Wednesday!

climber...I had to go on IE to get the video. I think I may have blocked my live stream on Monzilla FireFox.

Talked to Mike at wctv and he said that you could watch the commercials back to back and save up to one hour of live feed commercial free. Yesterday he was able to to make this go to 2 hours...but today is different.

Please keep up the super job of transcriptions...I will not run a narriative today....too much of Real Life in the way...LOL

Tomorrow after lunch I will need help. I have dr appt

Maybe pk can pick up the slack...she is better at transcriptions than I am...talk to her.

I am not really sure I can watch tomorrow...have an appointment at 3:00!I may try to cancel it! not sure as of now according to the way I feel. Definitely have a Primary Care Dr's appointment Thursday @ 3:00.

Basically I don't trust my typing...and spelling...that is coming from a former teacher...LOL

sally

my comments on live feed:

Lunch Break...Yeah...I can take a bath and rejoin the human race...LOL TMI

I can not get on the live stream IM's.

When I tried to sign up my pop up window was on FaceBook..

Lammy is that the way to sign up??? Is there another pop up screen?

OMG I hate to be left out...I see Nancy on there too.

Someone please Help me....

sally

And gotta laugh at Suber's NERVE in asking again for a mistrial!!! She is so out of her league in this case.

On to North Carolina!! Maybe that will be a well-run trial? Anyone think GMH will be tried there for the murders of the Bryants?

Sally, I'm glad you reread my post. Yes, it is a big IF. I will say that Florida Department of Children and Families (they run the state hospitals in Florida) did show up at the community mental health facility in mid-January 2008, and they requested all day sheets from the past two years as well as some records from 2007.

Perhaps after the trial, the focus of this forum thread, we could discuss another unusual death that happened in Tallahassee a couple of weeks before Cheryl's disappearance and murder. It's good to see many of you again!

Wow that is my first time using 2 quotes and I didn't even try..It was by mistake....

Clarity...I am reading between the lines and am thinking that you work for Aplachee Mental Health or something like it. I work with DCF in My Guardian ad Litem work. So DCF came to request your records....Do you think they might have been doing this in relation to a request by Suber or SA's office?

This is all very interesting....wondering who Suber is going to call???

sally

Firefox users can go to Mozilla.com, go to add-ons, search and download plus, also download ghostery. I see absolutely no commercials and have zero interruptions. I still see the timer at the top of the video window but it does nothing. HTH :)

"It is highly unfair to Mr. Hilton," Suber said, to make her go on without time to prepare for GBI's Posey.

WHO cares about being unfair to MISTER Hilton!!! Glad I am not watching this so called trial.....

Must leave soon, will be back later, will get caught up with Twitter, and any postings by you guys....thanks!

Glad to see you back on here, Clarity!

"It is highly unfair to Mr. Hilton," Suber said, to make her go on without time to prepare for GBI's Posey.

WHO cares about being unfair to MISTER Hilton!!! Glad I am not watching this so called trial.....

You've got that right Native New Yorker..."so called trial." What a sham! Inez Suber is so annoying, and please don't play the "she's just doing her job" card. She acted like a scatterbrain (polite word) early afternoon. How she doth protest about her need for more time to prepare for this case! She should've thought about that when she decided to throw her hat into the ring to try and become a judge.

Remember when Suber defended Andre Green in the Rachael Hoffman murder trial? Amazing how Suber's English has deteriorated since that trial!

If you are commenting on the livestream, let me know who you are. Thanks for the welcome back, Native New Yorker.

TDO has posted a portion of the live stream from today if anyone is interested. It includes a lot of testimony from the ME. It also includes the moment when the Judge seems to have had enough of Suber's constant interruptions. :banghead:

I don't know what to think about the dead dog/dogs....If hilton was such a wonderful lover of animals...Why is it important to tell us about the dead dog/s unless someone was right about them bothering his hidden body. Where did he hide it??? Did he keep it in his van? Was it kept in a plastic storage container???Did he bury it in a shallow hole?
The weather was not that cold. IIRC

Sorry to talk about Cheryl This way. She was my friend.

But, he had from Dec. 1st to Dec.14th/15th to deal with his problem.

Will we find out these answers?

I am loosing faith in the SA's office. Hoping they will have one of Nancy Grace's Bombshell Moments.

I am not going to be able to watch all of tomorrow's live feed. OMG I will go into withdrawals??

Sorry again to be so graphic.

At least the SA's office didn't show the pics of the body insitu...Cheryl's mother and aunt are in the courtroom. Her children are in another courtroom because they are witnesses.

sally
Hi Mustang, yes GMH did love his dogs, but he was quite abusive to them as well..and he had a total dislike for dogs that were not as friendly as his or bothered with his dog, or untrained dogs..I read this in Merediths case files.

so, which websites have you been watching the live feed? I am on the news website myself!

Hello All...Well I am going to sit in on the trial tomorrow. Today, I found out that I have DJJ court at 9:00 in courtroom 3E. This is for my Guardian Ad Litem 13 year old client. It was supposed to be Feb.22. So, I have to be there anyway. I will go to 3A and will most likely stay until the lunch break.

I have promised a friend on another forum that I will not stand up and ask SA Cappleman any questions. Even though I scream at her on my laptop quite frequently.

I would also like to take Suber a hair clip and a microphone. But I will resist.

I will sit quietly and observe Justice in Action...

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BLESS THE FAMILIES OF CHERYL AND MEREDITH!!

TTYL...sally

Hi Mustang..Let us know how it went. I hope you are able to get a seat.We do not want to see you in the news with a arrest of Contempt.LOL

Do you think GMH will have grounds for appeal because the judge overrules so many of Suber's objections? Or does she just object too much?

Alot of people think that Suber is an idiot but I think she is purposely trying to cause confusion for the jury...hoping for a not guilty. I think the jury is smarter than that!

I did watch a good bit of the coverage today....fighting by defense over admitting the bayonet into evidence, also fighting over admitting Hilton's ranting during the trip to Florida ( very self-incriminating!)
Thankfully, the judge did rule to admit most of the rants....

Saw some of our posters on the chat board, along with several ( many) rubberneckers.....I guess the attraction there is no moderator, so anyone can say just about anything....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza
Back