Gas Cans discovered by George Key date - June 24, 2008 ***REVISITED ***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

George's story about the 24th and the gas cans

• He did find them in Casey's car, and nothing was wrong.

Votes: 39 9.1%
  • He did not go into the truck, and made it up to help Casey..

Votes: 68 15.9%
  • He made it up to protect Casey and himself.

Votes: 98 23.0%
  • I have no idea. This family cannot keep dates and stories straight.

Votes: 222 52.0%

• Total voters
IMO, and KC I hope you're reading this. KC dumped Caylee on the 25th. Someone seen something and they need to come forward. Does anyone know if there R phone records for the 25th? GA didnt confront KC about the gas cans either. Heck, they've never
confronted her about anything. Thats why we are here people. June 15th was the first day they ever confronted her, thats why she did what she did.

On Nancy Grace tonight, Leonard put out a theory of his. He stated that on the 23th of June, Casey made quite a few telephone calls. He does not think that Casey could move a body in bad shape by herself because of how awkward a decomposed body would be. He then said he believes someone helped her. Nancy did not ask who the phone calls were too.
I thought about this theory for a moment. Something has always bothered me since early on in the case. George told a story that he found his gas cans in the back of Casey's car on the 24th after he had reported them stolen. He was looking for car wedges. This has bothered me because it has been commented that Caylee probably passed about the 16th. The neighbor put the borrowed shovel and the backed up car some time that week. Which means if you logically think it out, that trunk should have already been stinking, making George's story a bit stinky too.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...alandstate/orl-casey0708aug07,0,1307061.story

I think Leonard reads the internet way to much personally.
Everything he says ,I've read here or elsewhere.

He says something different every night and I can't keep up.
I do not think GA had any involvement ,I feel bad for Him & Cindy..

Today on Shep Smith on fox news channel I heard a tease before commercial about someone else stepping up in orlando to help the a's or kc.. did anyone else hear it ?? I waited for it on tv and never saw anything.. what did I miss while I was blinking..?? I know i heard it ... anyone??

I ABSOLUTELY do not believe that George had any involvement in HARMING Caylee...but I think he, or someone else helped her, and who else are you going to turn to in this situation but a father who has adored you and sheltered you and "bailed you out" a thousand times before...I still feel sorry for the entire family. Believing a thing could have occurred does not minimize my compassion and sympathy for them. They have lost their granddaughter and are in danger of also losing their ONLY daughter...so of course, I am sympathetic to that. But I refuse to put on blinders and believe all of their *advertiser censored*-eyed stories that simply do not add up. When one and one equals four, then there is something wrong in the math...jmo

didn't lp or tony say in the chat that he believed it was a male accomplice that was not part of the family but a friend? does anyone else remember that? not sure but i think thats what he said.

I ABSOLUTELY do not believe that George had any involvement in HARMING Caylee...but I think he, or someone else helped her, and who else are you going to turn to in this situation but a father who has adored you and sheltered you and "bailed you out" a thousand times before...I still feel sorry for the entire family. Believing a thing could have occurred does not minimize my compassion and sympathy for them. They have lost their granddaughter and are in danger of also losing their ONLY daughter...so of course, I am sympathetic to that. But I refuse to put on blinders and believe all of their *advertiser censored*-eyed stories that simply do not add up. When one and one equals four, then there is something wrong in the math...jmo

100% agree...

I have wondered about the policeman boyfriend since this happened. He would definitely have some ideas...but that is just my opinion.

I always thought it was LA. He and Casey were supposedly speaking in "code" during their phone calls the first time she was in jail. I just assumed he was reassuring her that he'd done a superb job of hiding Caylee and to not worry....body was far, far away and no one would *ever* find it.

I don't think GA had anything to do with this. He looked truly pained when this all started. I don't think you can fake that if you already knew your granddaughter was dead.

didn't lp or tony say in the chat that he believed it was a male accomplice that was not part of the family but a friend? does anyone else remember that? not sure but i think thats what he said.

Yes, I do remember that. Do you also remember that the night TL picked up KC at Amscot that he said she had some groceries? Did she convince him it was groceries that had gone bad and they needed to be tossed in the dumpster?

I think she acted alone, but that after the fact she confided in Lee and that is why he told CA & GA NO lie detector. But I dont think the grandparents are involved other than being in more denial and enabling than I have ever seen in my life.

I feel this is a plausible reason too... LA was the one to pooh pooh the lie detector tests according to LP

I think she acted alone, but that after the fact she confided in Lee and that is why he told CA & GA NO lie detector. But I dont think the grandparents are involved other than being in more denial and enabling than I have ever seen in my life.

FWIW, I never believed George's story about the getting the gas cans back on the 24th. That whole narrative during that Greta story seemed made up to me. It also seemed to be totally new and unheard of. Remember it was said earlier on that a neighbor had the gas cans.

I feel this is a plausible reason too... LA was the one to pooh pooh the lie detector tests according to LP

As emotional as C and G are, I don't know how they could have gotten thru a test anyway. They would have been asked very strong questions that would have had that needle all over the place so I really feel that maybe LA was just trying to protect his parents from having to endure any more than they are already going thru.

could be Baz, I think we all want this solved so badly, we are grasping at all the straws

As emotional as C and G are, I don't know how they could have gotten thru a test anyway. They would have been asked very strong questions that would have had that needle all over the place so I really feel that maybe LA was just trying to protect his parents from having to endure any more than they are already going thru.

could be Baz, I think we all want this solved so badly, we are grasping at all the straws

I know what you mean. The thought occurred to me today that we may never know what really happened and it was confirmed tonight at the very end of the NG show when someone said she may never be prosecuted if they don't have enough evidence to charge her. That poor little girl tossed away like that. I don't know how we will ever accept that if it happens that way.

Hi Everyone! Been reading for a while and couldn't resist joining in at this point...

For what it is worth, I think the whole gas cans on the 24th report is part of a preplanned cover on the part of George. Sorry, but my hinky meter goes off whenever I see him in the news - especially when he and Cindy were going to visit Casey and he freaked out at the mention of Caylee dying due to an accident. It was almost as if someone got a little too close to the truth and he just couldn't deal with it. For someone who normally has no affect (much alike Casey) he kind of lost it there. For that, and a myriad of other reasons, I think he may be involved.

Gasoline can help destroy biological evidence so why not throw some gas cans in the trunk after you load a body in there. (Who better to know that than former LE?) Also, you can claim they were "stolen" and located in the trunk - call to make a police report -giving documented "evidence" to the fact that there was no odor in the trunk (even though at that point it is only his word)- lending more credence to the defense that someone else put a body in the car after it was abandoned. Gross...and so sad!

Poor Caylee...anyway that you slice this whole situation it is just sad, sad, sad.
By George I think you've got it! (seriously)

Yes, I do remember that. Do you also remember that the night TL picked up KC at Amscot that he said she had some groceries? Did she convince him it was groceries that had gone bad and they needed to be tossed in the dumpster?

i do not remember that but very interesting!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back