General Discussion and Theories #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stupid thing the phone owner did was assume that by providing a fake name when setting up the phone, that they were then anonymous. In fact, every time the phone is used the phone ID, carrier, cell tower used, number called, duration of call is recorded...and the phone, LE says, was not used only to call the RAM owners. If the phone bounces off towers local to DM's home and never calls DM himself but does call his buddies...well, that's telling.

This makes me realize that it is possible that he had a friend staying with him who could have used his phone, and called all the same friends he would, because they would have mutual friends, but would never have to call him because they were in the same home.

So you think his friend is the one who used the burner phone and called Tim Bosma?

This makes me realize that it is possible that he had a friend staying with him who could have used his phone, and called all the same friends he would, because they would have mutual friends, but would never have to call him because they were in the same home.

But he didn't, or it would have been reported.

But he didn't, or it would have been reported.

How can they go back in time and actually see who was using the phone at any given time? This will no doubt be an issue for trial... but unless someone actually saw him using the phone there is no actual proof...unless he says he was using it... or unless someone states he called them and it was definitely him. No actual proof of anything phone related at this point in time as far as factual points go. JMO

How can they go back in time and actually see who was using the phone at any given time? This will no doubt be an issue for trial... but unless someone actually saw him using the phone there is no actual proof...unless he says he was using it... or unless someone states he called them and it was definitely him. No actual proof of anything phone related at this point in time as far as factual points go. JMO

I think the problem for DM is here:

The third man who was allegedly contacted by Millard lives in the Toronto area, McGreal said. He had a Dodge Ram 2500 diesel truck listed for sale on Kijiji and AutoTrader. He missed the phone call and a test drive was never arranged.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/bosma-accused-millard-tried-arrange-3rd-test-drive-165915336.html

And here...

Hamilton police working on the Tim Bosma murder investigation say a third man was contacted to test drive a used pickup truck listed for private sale.

Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh told CP24 that a man in the Toronto area received a phone call on May 5 from the same cell phone that was used to contact Bosma and another Toronto man, who had both advertised their pickup trucks for sale online.

He said the third man slept through the call, so a test drive could not be arranged.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/tim-bosma-case-3rd-man-contacted-to-test-drive-used-pickup-truck-1.1311906#ixzz2ckCeiF9u

If the man was contacted for a test drive, but never took the call, that means the user of the burner cell phone LEFT A MESSAGE! Big mistake on DM's part.

...IMO as swede and Silly billy have stated and given you many LINKS ....PoLice say that the burner phone was DM...I do understand now you want Proof that is was actually used by DM.....It was traced by the tower....and I think more PROOF will be given that he owed it....

I have another question : do you think there needs to me MORE PROOF that DM and MS were at TB house and he took wnet for the Test drive too...?

Trying hard to understand your post ....the alternative theory posters .....robynhood

I think the problem for DM is here:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/bosma-accused-millard-tried-arrange-3rd-test-drive-165915336.html

And here...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/tim-bosma-case-3rd-man-contacted-to-test-drive-used-pickup-truck-1.1311906#ixzz2ckCeiF9u

If the man was contacted for a test drive, but never took the call, that means the user of the burner cell phone LEFT A MESSAGE! Big mistake on DM's part.

Firstly I do not think it means anyone left a message.... just the mere fact that the call was from burner phone number and the guy was selling a truck is what made the connection.
Personally if anything untoward was about to happen I doubt very much anyone would leave a message.... maybe if someone was genuinely looking to test drive a truck.. or set someone up a message may have been left IMO

The disconnect is that some people feel the evidence against DM is proof he didn't do it, I guess because DM has done something to convince people he is much smarter than all the other criminals who leave evidence everywhere. I don't think he's necessarily dumb, mind you, I think his life had just led him to believe he was invincible and beyond consequences. He also favors high-risk pastimes.

In other words, the more obvious the evidence, the more it proves to some posters that he is innocent. Whatever keeps the thread going, I guess.

The disconnect is that some people feel the evidence against DM is proof he didn't do it, I guess because DM has done something to convince people he is much smarter than all the other criminals who leave evidence everywhere. I don't think he's necessarily dumb, mind you, I think his life had just led him to believe he was invincible and beyond consequences. He also favors high-risk pastimes.

In other words, the more obvious the evidence, the more it proves to some posters that he is innocent. Whatever keeps the thread going, I guess.

There is no disconnect .... !

Sorry but that is not the reason people believe he is quite possibly innocent. I think people who have this belief have posted enough to try to explain their reasoning... I just think its not resonating, as people have already made up their minds.... JMO

I do not think it is ok to slam dunk someone based on so much questionable suggestion and limited proof. Yes proof is needed....

Innocent Unless PROVEN guilty i...is supposed to be the right of everyone. Being proven would require actual proof.... which is very much lacking in this case to date IMO

The stupid thing the phone owner did was assume that by providing a fake name when setting up the phone, that they were then anonymous. In fact, every time the phone is used the phone ID, carrier, cell tower used, number called, duration of call is recorded...and the phone, LE says, was not used only to call the RAM owners. If the phone bounces off towers local to DM's home and never calls DM himself but does call his buddies...well, that's telling.

Seeing as the burner phone was only bought about three months before TB's murder, it will be interesting to see if LE were able to retrieve video surveillance from the store it was purchased at and what form of payment was made for it. Those who followed the MRafferty trial know LE were able to retrieve video from the store where MR bought and returned his BBerry for repairs/replacement from. Oh the evidence is piling up as we sleuth. LE have so much experience in finding evidence against the perps. There were so many officers involved in this case, and many still are. They will go over all his financial information with a fine tooth comb twice maybe three or four times. It will be amazing to see the fabulous crime solving techniques they implemented in solving this case. Such a short time between when TB went missing and the PB and we have such a wealth of information all leading to the accused. great:

Justice is coming for Tim and his loved ones.

Seeing as the burner phone was only bought about three months before TB's murder, it will be interesting to see if LE were able to retrieve video surveillance from the store it was purchased at and what form of payment was made for it. Those who followed the MRafferty trial know LE were able to retrieve video from the store where MR bought and returned his BBerry for repairs/replacement from. Oh the evidence is piling up as we sleuth. LE have so much experience in finding evidence against the perps. There were so many officers involved in this case, and many still are. They will go over all his financial information with a fine tooth comb twice maybe three or four times. It will be amazing to see the fabulous crime solving techniques they implemented in solving this case. Such a short time between when TB went missing and the PB and we have such a wealth of information all leading to the accused. great:

Justice is coming for Tim and his loved ones.

Where did you find this wealth of information.... can you provide a link?

I must have missed it. So far I have the following:

Body on DM's farm (but no proof of who killed him or how he got there)

Trailer at DM's mothers house (but no proof of who took it there or why)

Burner Phone (belonging to whoever, as we as yet have no details of the owner or who used it)

Test Drives (but we don't know if the accused went there or not, or if they went there genuinely to test drive a truck, or were set up to go there and test drive a truck)

Incinerator (not known who ordered it as yet or how or why it was at farm, also not known if it was even used in this case as it only has a 20 inch opening..)

Is this the 'evidence' that you have ? Or is there more?

Please provide any other info that contains factual evidence so that I can update my list. Thank you

It is not LE's job to be countering anything IMO. By doing so they are presenting a public court outside of trial.

DP simply said his client was going to plead not guilty and that he was a humble guy who was shocked. He also said that there was story that will come out at trial.

LE should not be countering the fact that he is pleading not guilty...that is his right. If a lawyer states that there is a story to come out....all that can be said by LE is that they have their case info that will be heard at trial. The fact that DP said his client is humble and shocked cannot really be countered can it? LE has no idea how he is or how he feels..... besides they should not be countering anything.... if they feel they have a good case why the need to counter anything ?????

I guess we shall see who gets nailed to the wall.... and who is involved !! JMO

DP said a lot of things including "I'm sure my client feels extremely remorseful for what's happened". Talk about nailing your client to the wall. :parrot: Obviously this is after DP has sat down with his client and got his side of the story. No one is remorseful unless they did something to be remorseful about. That's what happens when you're not Napoleon but want to play like Napoleon. :bud: Open mouth, insert foot. :giggle: :abduction:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJcSozmeJo"]Deepak Paradkar speaks about his client Dellen Millard - YouTube[/ame]

Where did you find this wealth of information.... can you provide a link?

I must have missed it. So far I have the following:

Body on DM's farm (but no proof of who killed him or how he got there)

Trailer at DM's mothers house (but no proof of who took it there or why)

Burner Phone (belonging to whoever, as we as yet have no details of the owner or who used it)

Test Drives (but we don't know if the accused went there or not, or if they went there genuinely to test drive a truck, or were set up to go there and test drive a truck)

Incinerator (not known who ordered it as yet or how or why it was at farm, also not known if it was even used in this case as it only has a 20 inch opening..)

Is this the 'evidence' that you have ? Or is there more?

Please provide any other info that contains factual evidence so that I can update my list. Thank you

I like your idea, it would be interesting to make up a list of the (potential) witnesses, crime scenes, evidence that has been reported in the media

witnesses: really big test drive guy #1, attempted test drive guy #2, SB, whoever called LE to report DM's tattoo, the GF, MB, MB's nosy neighbour #1, MB's nosy neighbour who called LE #2, etc...

scenes: TB's house, where they parked the Yukon, the hanger, the farm (and locations on the farm), DM's place, etc...

video: 1 in ancaster, 30 in brantford, 1 next door to DM's security tapes, waterloo airport, etc...

Now what we know about if any or all of these things, whether they weigh in DM's favour or not, that is something entirely different.

There is so much to keep track of that it is hard to keep track of all the players, etc. Maybe there should be a thread...we can call it the pretrial lol (not)

I like your idea, it would be interesting to make up a list of the (potential) witnesses, crime scenes, evidence that has been reported in the media

witnesses: really big test drive guy #1, attempted test drive guy #2, SB, whoever called LE to report DM's tattoo, the GF, MB, MB's nosy neighbour #1, MB's nosy neighbour who called LE #2, etc...

scenes: TB's house, where they parked the Yukon, the hanger, the farm (and locations on the farm), DM's place, etc...

video: 1 in ancaster, 30 in brantford, 1 next door to DM's security tapes, waterloo airport, etc...

Now what we know about if any or all of these things, whether they weigh in DM's favour or not, that is something entirely different.

There is so much to keep track of that it is hard to keep track of all the players, etc. Maybe there should be a thread...we can call it the pretrial lol (not)

Snooper, maybe this list can help you get started. Feel free to take away or add anything you find irrelevant, necessary. HTH. :highfive:

C&P'ed from my list downstream
These points I have clipped and pasted from numerous articles/reports, I have slightly revised, but not to twist their meaning. For me to link a site would make it a very long post. If one is interested in finding the article, just copy and paste the point below into google and it should bring you to that article. HTH

*TB was killed.
*DM and MS have been arrested and charged with first degree murder, DM also carries charges of theft and forcible confinement.
*Police say DM and TB's paths first crossed during a test drive in Bosma’s truck.
*DM has so far not co-operated with investigators, but his lawyer maintains he is innocent. DM is exercising his right to remain silent.
*DM has no criminal record.
*One thing the police are not considering is that Bosma was in any way involved with these people before his disappearance.
*MS's lawyer Tom Dungey, says his client will plead not guilty and he will “vigorously” fight the murder charge.
*TB and BO were contacted by someone telling them they were interested in buy their Dodge Ram 3500 diesel trucks. BO's truck is a newer model.
*TB and BO listed their trucks for sale on line. TB posted his cellular number for contact.
*BO "found them suspicious". The pair arrived on foot at his business in an industrial part of Etobicoke.
*BO saw multiple tattoos on arms of the male who test drove his truck. DM has tattoos on both arms, underside and words I have seen in pictures.
*BO saw an ambition tattoo with a box around it, on the person's wrist who test drove his truck.
*LE believe because of the BO's size, very large male, he could have overpowered them, which may have deterred perps.
*He said the taller suspect drove while the other suspect sat behind the owner in the passenger seat.
*A third person owning a Dodge truck was contacted May 5th, by the same burner phone number and planned to go on a test drive but the seller slept in, missing the drive.
*Police are now considering a “thrill kill” as a possible motive for the mysterious slaying of Tim Bosma.“It is seriously being looked at,” said one police source. “There is a theory that it was about stealing a truck but also hurting somebody.”
*Stealing the truck is definitely also part of it.
*TB left for a test drive with two males and never returned home.
*Learned from police that Bosma's phone was turned off within a mile north of his house. As reported in early conference, by Kav, TB's phone was turned off shortly after 10pm.
*TB's cell phone was found in Brantford industrial area May 9th.
*BO gave a description of the two males and this description also matched the description given by SB. The BO was also able to give a description of the ambition tattoo.
*Video evidence recovered shows when Mr. Bosma's vehicle left his residence, there was a second vehicle following.
*Bosma's truck was spotted in downtown Brantford approximately 10:10pm after Bosma left on the test drive, but the witness couldn't tell how many people were inside.
*Police were able to work backwards to pin down the phone used by one the suspects in the case. The phone had been used for three months in different parts of Etobicoke based on tower information.
*Kav had originally stated that the attack on Bosma was “targeted,” but Hamilton police later clarified Bosma's truck was targeted.
*Burner cell phone records can be traced to DM.
*The burner cell phone has not been used since TB's disappearance.
*A dark blue Yukon SUV owned by Dellen Millard, was following TB's truck the night TB was abducted. They, whoever they are (LE), say only a driver was inside.
*A source with knowledge of the investigation said police indicated Bosma was killed in the truck.
*TB was burned beyond recognition and found on the farmland property owned by DM.
*There were two areas of DM's farmland property where the ground was burnt.
*A neighbour had given police a photograph of what he called an incinerator on a trailer he saw on the site on Friday. He said the place where police have set up a tent is one of the locations where he saw the incinerator.
*Two days after its disappearance, TB's truck was found inside a trailer registered to Millardair in MB's, DM's mother's driveway.
*Neighbours said the trailer had appeared days earlier, on Wednesday night while they watched the Leafs lose their fourth playoff game.
*An incinerator was found on farmland owned by DM. LE are not saying whether the incinerator was used to try and dispose of TB.
*A HD motorcycle and a trailer which were stolen were found inside of the Millardair new hangar. The motorcycle, which was stolen shortly after being advertised, had been chopped into pieces and repainted with its serial numbers shaved down.
*It has been speculated that the hangar was being used as a giant “chop shop” for stolen vehicles due to the presence of dismantled, repainted vehicles with serial numbers ground away.
*Millard inherited the $6.4-million hangar after his father, Wayne Millard, died in November 2012.
*Since DM's arrest, the investigation has seen forensics and police comb through three of his properties in Etobicoke, a farm near Ayr and a Waterloo airport hangar.
*LE are further investigating the disappearance of LB and the death of WM who died of a gunshot wound to the head, originally believed to be suicide.
*police confirmed that Millard was “romantically linked” to a Toronto woman who went missing almost a year ago. Babcock went missing last July and phone records show she had contact with DM on July 3, 2012.
*DM has a gamer tag image of him with a bloody eye.
*Mark Smich, the second suspect in the Tim Bosma killing, has been formally charged with first-degree murder.
*MS has five previous convictions, including two for drug possession 2005 and 2006, and one for impaired 2009, and has an outstanding mischief under $5,000 charge for graffiti on an overpass.

Just a few points to consider. JMO

Snooper, maybe this list can help you get started. Feel free to take away or add anything you find irrelevant, necessary. HTH. :highfive:

C&P'ed from my list downstream
These points I have clipped and pasted from numerous articles/reports, I have slightly revised, but not to twist their meaning. For me to link a site would make it a very long post. If one is interested in finding the article, just copy and paste the point below into google and it should bring you to that article. HTH

*TB was killed.
*DM and MS have been arrested and charged with first degree murder, DM also carries charges of theft and forcible confinement.
*Police say DM and TB's paths first crossed during a test drive in Bosma’s truck.
*DM has so far not co-operated with investigators, but his lawyer maintains he is innocent. DM is exercising his right to remain silent.
*DM has no criminal record.
*One thing the police are not considering is that Bosma was in any way involved with these people before his disappearance.
*MS's lawyer Tom Dungey, says his client will plead not guilty and he will “vigorously” fight the murder charge.
*TB and BO were contacted by someone telling them they were interested in buy their Dodge Ram 3500 diesel trucks. BO's truck is a newer model.
*TB and BO listed their trucks for sale on line. TB posted his cellular number for contact.
*BO "found them suspicious". The pair arrived on foot at his business in an industrial part of Etobicoke.
*BO saw multiple tattoos on arms of the male who test drove his truck. DM has tattoos on both arms, underside and words I have seen in pictures.
*BO saw an ambition tattoo with a box around it, on the person's wrist who test drove his truck.
*LE believe because of the BO's size, very large male, he could have overpowered them, which may have deterred perps.
*He said the taller suspect drove while the other suspect sat behind the owner in the passenger seat.
*A third person owning a Dodge truck was contacted May 5th, by the same burner phone number and planned to go on a test drive but the seller slept in, missing the drive.
*Police are now considering a “thrill kill” as a possible motive for the mysterious slaying of Tim Bosma.“It is seriously being looked at,” said one police source. “There is a theory that it was about stealing a truck but also hurting somebody.”
*Stealing the truck is definitely also part of it.
*TB left for a test drive with two males and never returned home.
*Learned from police that Bosma's phone was turned off within a mile north of his house. As reported in early conference, by Kav, TB's phone was turned off shortly after 10pm.
*TB's cell phone was found in Brantford industrial area May 9th.
*BO gave a description of the two males and this description also matched the description given by SB. The BO was also able to give a description of the ambition tattoo.
*Video evidence recovered shows when Mr. Bosma's vehicle left his residence, there was a second vehicle following.
*Bosma's truck was spotted in downtown Brantford approximately 10:10pm after Bosma left on the test drive, but the witness couldn't tell how many people were inside.
*Police were able to work backwards to pin down the phone used by one the suspects in the case. The phone had been used for three months in different parts of Etobicoke based on tower information.
*Kav had originally stated that the attack on Bosma was “targeted,” but Hamilton police later clarified Bosma's truck was targeted.
*Burner cell phone records can be traced to DM.
*The burner cell phone has not been used since TB's disappearance.
*A dark blue Yukon SUV owned by Dellen Millard, was following TB's truck the night TB was abducted. They, whoever they are (LE), say only a driver was inside.
*A source with knowledge of the investigation said police indicated Bosma was killed in the truck.
*TB was burned beyond recognition and found on the farmland property owned by DM.
*There were two areas of DM's farmland property where the ground was burnt.
*A neighbour had given police a photograph of what he called an incinerator on a trailer he saw on the site on Friday. He said the place where police have set up a tent is one of the locations where he saw the incinerator.
*Two days after its disappearance, TB's truck was found inside a trailer registered to Millardair in MB's, DM's mother's driveway.
*Neighbours said the trailer had appeared days earlier, on Wednesday night while they watched the Leafs lose their fourth playoff game.
*An incinerator was found on farmland owned by DM. LE are not saying whether the incinerator was used to try and dispose of TB.
*A HD motorcycle and a trailer which were stolen were found inside of the Millardair new hangar. The motorcycle, which was stolen shortly after being advertised, had been chopped into pieces and repainted with its serial numbers shaved down.
*It has been speculated that the hangar was being used as a giant “chop shop” for stolen vehicles due to the presence of dismantled, repainted vehicles with serial numbers ground away.
*Millard inherited the $6.4-million hangar after his father, Wayne Millard, died in November 2012.
*Since DM's arrest, the investigation has seen forensics and police comb through three of his properties in Etobicoke, a farm near Ayr and a Waterloo airport hangar.
*LE are further investigating the disappearance of LB and the death of WM who died of a gunshot wound to the head, originally believed to be suicide.
*police confirmed that Millard was “romantically linked” to a Toronto woman who went missing almost a year ago. Babcock went missing last July and phone records show she had contact with DM on July 3, 2012.
*DM has a gamer tag image of him with a bloody eye.
*Mark Smich, the second suspect in the Tim Bosma killing, has been formally charged with first-degree murder.
*MS has five previous convictions, including two for drug possession 2005 and 2006, and one for impaired 2009, and has an outstanding mischief under $5,000 charge for graffiti on an overpass.

Just a few points to consider. JMO

But imo much of this is irrelevant to the actual case IMO.... Is this a list of all the things that you personally find interesting? I am just wondering as I am trying to figure out why it is all supposed to be relevant.....unless its just a personal itinerary that you have created for your own sleuthing? MOO

It would be a good idea to just list the facts and the potential witnesses...

Peripheral sidetracking imo should be kept to a bare minimum as IMO it just litters the case.

Trouble is we cannot include people who are not POI's on here....so our list would be limited insofar as who we may think are witnesses and /or potential persons of interest.

I am compiling a list myself though so at some point it may be ok to post...depending on how the land lies with any press releases etc

Because of the often mentioned publication ban, we don't actually know whether LE found the burner phone in DM's possession or not. For all we know LE could have found the phone underneath DM's seat in the Yukon, with his fingerprints and DNA all over it. Speculating that this will be an issue at trial is just that - speculating. The only true fact we have is a statement from Sgt Kavanagh stating the disposable phone was traced to DM. Since we don't know what they mean by traced (because of the fake name originally used to register it), we have no idea if they found the phone, and then traced it to DM via fingerprints, or just traced it via phone records or credit card receipts. JMO

That same afternoon, Mr. Millard also had arrangements to meet a Toronto man to test drive another Dodge Ram diesel truck advertised on Kijiji and Auto Trader, Staff Sgt. Kavanagh confirmed, but that man missed the meeting because he took a nap and overslept.

“Fate is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?” he said, adding that police found that Toronto man through calls on a disposable cellphone traced to Mr. Millard.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ird-suspect-in-bosma-killing/article12370401/

From Blomquist’s post in the Incinerator thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9776964&postcount=620"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Incinerator[/ame]

DP simply said his client was going to plead not guilty and that he was a humble guy who was shocked. He also said that there was story that will come out at trial.

A few years ago during a court recess, I confronted a defence attorney about some blatant untruth he stated at trial. His face went red as he blustered “I can say anything I want in defence of my client”.

Mr. Pinnochio Pants-on-Fire ^^ lost the case for his pedophile, stalker client who was found guilty and sent to jail.

But imo much of this is irrelevant to the actual case IMO.... Is this a list of all the things that you personally find interesting? I am just wondering as I am trying to figure out why it is all supposed to be relevant.....unless its just a personal itinerary that you have created for your own sleuthing? MOO

BBM May I question you as to how this list is irrelevant to the actual case? :tsktsk::eye: I stated at the top what the purpose of the list was for HTH. My apologize if this is not helpful to you, but it is clearly as close to the FACTS as we are privy to at this time. Most of, if not all points have been stated by LE in the MSM which is factual, circumstantial evidence so I HTH. What could be helpful is for you to compile a list of your own, as per your suggestion, to share now to help others better understand where you are coming from. TIA.

Snipped from your quote:
It would be a good idea to just list the facts and the potential witnesses... I am compiling a list myself though so at some point it may be ok to post...depending on how the land lies with any press releases etc

Did you know the majority of cases are solved by way of circumstantial evidence peppered with direct evidence? Typically, circumstantial evidence can be what leads to a guilty verdict. In this case so far, we have an abundance of circumstantial evidence and we have hardly even started. Just imagine what LE, forensics and other professionals have discovered, which of course will come out at trial, leaving some claiming to be shocked. :cow:

What I find quite interesting and extremely telling is; if you read any of the articles with the availability to leave comments, the vast majority of the commentors believe DM and MS are guilty of committing this dastardly crime. What would be interesting to find out, how many commentors know the accused. :hiding: I guess it seems the vast majority have mob mentality, or as someone else claimed "on a witch hunt". I myself classify it as freedom of speech, logic, common sense and open mindedness. :cow:

From Blomquist’s post in the Incinerator thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Incinerator

A few years ago during a court recess, I confronted a defence attorney about some blatant untruth he stated at trial. His face went red as he blustered “I can say anything I want in defence of my client”.

Mr. Pinnochio Pants-on-Fire ^^ lost the case for his pedophile, stalker client who was found guilty and sent to jail.

Yes I am sure...but in my experience I have seen prosecutors lie through their back teeth on a regular basis...so I don't feel that singling out a defense attorney doing the same really sheds any light on anything, other than 'people lie' including but not limited to LE, attorneys and prosecutors... lets hope all of them avoid lying in order to reveal the actual, factual truth in this case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeeter1031