General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As pointed out in the SW's, sales guys are creatures (like most people) of habit. Did JY expense report that room with a printed receipt (like I bet he did all the time) or have to use a credit card charge printout or skip it b/c he wasn't there to get the receipt they slide under your door early AM?

As pointed out in the SW's, sales guys are creatures (like most people) of habit. Did JY expense report that room with a printed receipt (like I bet he did all the time) or have to use a credit card charge printout or skip it b/c he wasn't there to get the receipt they slide under your door early AM?

The cops said in the early SW of his SUV they found:
" 1 copy of hotel receipt for Hampton Hotel for 11-2-06"

I do know Hampton prints the day of 'check in' only in the left detail column. The departure date is shown up top in small print

http://abclocal.go.com/images/wtvd/pdf/youngsearchwarrant2.pdf

I'm a newbie here, although I've been a guest for some time. Your posts are always factual as well as knowledgable. Just wondering if you were the same "Justthefacts" who posts on Christina's forum...Jeffrey McDonald? ( facts.....not fax as on here)
If so, I've enjoyed your info there for a long time.

Anyway, thanks for all your interesting posts here.

I'm a newbie here, although I've been a guest for some time. Your posts are always factual as well as knowledgable. Just wondering if you were the same "Justthefacts" who posts on Christina's forum...Jeffrey McDonald? ( facts.....not fax as on here)
If so, I've enjoyed your info there for a long time.

Anyway, thanks for all your interesting posts here.

Thanks tarheellvr
My Nic here is really a spoof based on the 'fax' that was incorrectly reported for the longest time in this case.
"Just the facts" was a nic Jason's sister Kim used while posting at CTV and Loretta's blog in the early days.
I think "Justthefacts" posting on the Jeff McDonald thread was someone else.

Oh OK....thanks. I really don't think the "Just the facts" poster on Jeffrey McDonald is the same "Just the Facts" you refer to here...Kim, Jason's sister. She definitely is not that enlightening or intelligent. OOPS....shouldn't get ugly now...LOL

Grand jury for WCSO is this Tuesday.....keep those prayers coming

I'm praying for vindication for Michelle & Nancy........I hope BOTH SOBs are indicted tomorrow.

I agree with your statement regarding time.....maybe the DA IS getting all his ducks in a row in order to get the death penalty. I hope and pray he is!!

Another thing his attorney will say is the video still shows JLY heading for the side exit with no luggage. They will say that is because it was in his room and he was simply going out for something he forgot .

Unfortunately, the 14 video cameras just record a few seconds and then move to another view. The video captured his image 1/2 down the hall. before he reached the side stairwell and the side exit

So what happened to that backpack or whatever he checked in with?

Do you think he left it in the room because he was planning on going back?

So what happened to that backpack or whatever he checked in with?

Do you think he left it in the room because he was planning on going back?

That is what I think.
He propped the side door so he could slip back in around 5:30 am, up the stairs to his room ...can easily slip a business card in the door jamb so it blocks the lock and keeps the door from closing all the way.. He would have a couple of hours to freshen up, grab his receipt under the door and head downstairs to be seen

When he was late cause of the bloody mess, arriving at 7:30 am, he found the staff took his rock from the door. He was forced to walk in the front, up to his unlocked room and grabbed his bag and the receipt from under the door. He then jetted to Clinwood Va, arriving 30 minutes late

That is what I think.
He propped the side door so he could slip back in around 5:30 am, up the stairs to his room ...can easily slip a business card in the door jamb so it blocks the lock and keeps the door from closing all the way.. He would have a couple of hours to freshen up, grab his receipt under the door and head downstairs to be seen

When he was late cause of the bloody mess, arriving at 7:30 am, he found the staff took his rock from the door. He was forced to walk in the front, up to his unlocked room and grabbed his bag and the receipt from under the door. He then jetted to Clinwood Va, arriving 30 minutes late

Ohhhh I didn't even think or know about putting a business card in the room door. Hmpff. Trust him to do that.
I never thought he went back to the hotel until now. I was hoping LE had the luggage he checked in with. Does it say when the staff found that rock in the exit door?

If he came back through the front - he's going to be on video, isn't he? That might have been the whole idea of him wanting to re-enter from the side door - no camera?

Ohhhh I didn't even think or know about putting a business card in the room door. Hmpff. Trust him to do that.
I never thought he went back to the hotel until now. I was hoping LE had the luggage he checked in with. Does it say when the staff found that rock in the exit door?

If he came back through the front - he's going to be on video, isn't he? That might have been the whole idea of him wanting to re-enter from the side door - no camera?

The cops do have his luggage...only thing missing are the murder clothes.
No time reported when the staff found the rock
The big reason to return was to get the receipt from under the door. If it was still there when the maid came, it would appear the person left in the wee hours
Yes, the front desk records 27-7 so it may show him walking past between 7-7:30 am. I think he was more worried about an eye witness seeing him coming and going and not the cameras. He obviously did not realize they recorded...:bang:

The cops do have his luggage...only thing missing are the murder clothes.
No time reported when the staff found the rock
The big reason to return was to get the receipt from under the door. If it was still there when the maid came, it would appear the person left in the wee hours
Yes, the front desk records 27-7 so it may show him walking past between 7-7:30 am. I think he was more worried about an eye witness seeing him coming and going and not the cameras. He obviously did not realize they recorded...:bang:

Ok - sorry - Yes, I know LE got his luggage when he returned to Raleigh. I've been thinking for months that he never went back to that hotel but I've got it now!:) Thanks for your patience.

You're right> He left it there in the room and then picked it up when he returned. It makes sense he went back to get that & his receipt....but wonder why he was at the front desk (?) at 11:59pm. Could he have got the receipt then?

I stayed at a Marriot Courtyard a couple of weeks ago and the manager and two clerks were at the front desk at 7:15 am. Busy place. I don't know about the Hilton but the Marriott CY has lots of business people during the week and there was a lot of activity that time of the morning. Somebody must have seen him then, as well as the camera. LE probably has more than what has been revealed, I would think.

Jilly, it is just my theory he returned Friday am to his room.

Yes, the 11:59 pm trip to the desk is puzzling for sure.
Someone suggested he asked the desk clerk about restaurants so he had an excuse if someone
witnessed him driving away from the hotel.

Jilly, it is just my theory he returned Friday am to his room.

Yes, the 11:59 pm trip to the desk is puzzling for sure.
Someone suggested he asked the desk clerk about restaurants so he had an excuse if someone
witnessed him driving away from the hotel.

I know and I think your theory is a good one.
Wouldn't surprise me about that suggestion. That's a reasonable thought too.

I'm just shaking my head - can't understand how someone can bludgeon their wife to death and then think rationally afterwards. Even with pre planning like this guy obviously did, you'd think they'd be a little more than rattled after murdering. Appears he may have been for a split second afterwards (dna on wall) but then he went into survival mode, I guess.

I still have faith. :)

So do I now. I am not sure if any body remembers the Scientist Wife who killed her Scientist husband back in late 2000. She slowly poisoned him. Anyhow it took 4 years for LE to finally arrest her and charge her with murder. Everyone knew all along that she did it. But they didn't have any evidence to prove it until 4 years later. She finally admitted to it.....after becoming born-again and was sentenced to 25/30 years.

So I believe that Michelle Young will have justice. It make just take two more years.

So do I now. I am not sure if any body remembers the Scientist Wife who killed her Scientist husband back in late 2000. She slowly poisoned him. Anyhow it took 4 years for LE to finally arrest her and charge her with murder. Everyone knew all along that she did it. But they didn't have any evidence to prove it until 4 years later. She finally admitted to it.....after becoming born-again and was sentenced to 25/30 years.

So I believe that Michelle Young will have justice. It make just take two more years.

Yes, the Ann Miller murder case .
Amanda Lamb wrote an excellent book on that case.
Anyone interested in the MY murder should buy it because it
talks about the same Wake County DA and the behind the scenes
politics between the cops, DA and medical examiner

http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Dose-Homicide-Investigators-Crusade/dp/0425221962

I wonder if he really believes that he has gotten away with this crime? It irks me soooo much that he is still swanning around playing the "widower and doting daddy" card when this was such a terrible crime. He left that little child in that house with her dead mother's body yet he and his family act like he is Father of the year or something. Its very frustrating to see him free still after all this time. I really want to see Justice in this case for the sake of Michelle and her baby, her family and Cassidy.

I wonder if he really believes that he has gotten away with this crime? It irks me soooo much that he is still swanning around playing the "widower and doting daddy" card when this was such a terrible crime. He left that little child in that house with her dead mother's body yet he and his family act like he is Father of the year or something. Its very frustrating to see him free still after all this time. I really want to see Justice in this case for the sake of Michelle and her baby, her family and Cassidy.
Too true, Ciara. I also want to see justice in this case. I believe it will come, but maybe later rather than sooner.

I just wish it was sooner rather than later SueY......its so unfair:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member