General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cops do have his luggage...only thing missing are the murder clothes.
No time reported when the staff found the rock
The big reason to return was to get the receipt from under the door. If it was still there when the maid came, it would appear the person left in the wee hours
Yes, the front desk records 27-7 so it may show him walking past between 7-7:30 am. I think he was more worried about an eye witness seeing him coming and going and not the cameras. He obviously did not realize they recorded...:bang:

Hey there JTF! Just coming up to speed on this case. Surprised he didn't put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on his door to ensure the maid didn't enter until he was good and ready for her to.

So the door where he put the rock did NOT have a video camera on it? Hmmm...I would think a video camera on each entrance/exit would be a no-brainer for a hotel.

While he got caught on some cameras he was lucky in not getting caught being shown the entire sequence. Those cameras rotate the view IIRC.

I know and I think your theory is a good one.
Wouldn't surprise me about that suggestion. That's a reasonable thought too.

I'm just shaking my head - can't understand how someone can bludgeon their wife to death and then think rationally afterwards. Even with pre planning like this guy obviously did, you'd think they'd be a little more than rattled after murdering. Appears he may have been for a split second afterwards (dna on wall) but then he went into survival mode, I guess.

Hi Jilly and all my Dear friends here that have kept the home fires burning for Michelle after all of this time. I am totally Gobsmacked and in a state of elation reading all these posts tonight. OH HAPPY DAY, HEAR HEAR, There will be JUSTICE for Michelle and babe, and for Cassidy who lost her Mom at an age when she needed her the most.

Jilly, I completely understand the personality that can bludgeon their pregnant wife to death and it is only so much business for them. There was no emotion felt on the part of the killer, only getting the job done and safely so he wouldn't ever be implicated in her death. A Scott Peterson, Neil Entwhistle, Drew Peterson personality where their life centers only around themselves, letting anyone else fall by the wayside who interrupts or stops them in this quest.

I am stunned, overjoyed, and HEY, has there been any word on the Grand Jury this week? It might take several days or weeks, calling in everyone in an organized manner for testimony.

xox

Just wanted to do a shoutout to Scandi! :blowkiss:
What a nice surprise to see you are still checking in!

DD

Hey Posters - a reminder that Amanda Lamb is doing a special today at 5PM on WRAL covering Michelle, Nancy Cooper, Janet Albora - a murdered mothers special. It will be available via the web site for posters who can't watch WRAL.

<snip>

I am stunned, overjoyed, and HEY, has there been any word on the Grand Jury this week? It might take several days or weeks, calling in everyone in an organized manner for testimony.

xox

Scandi :blowkiss:

Miss you so !

Hi Jilly and all my Dear friends here that have kept the home fires burning for Michelle after all of this time. I am totally Gobsmacked and in a state of elation reading all these posts tonight. OH HAPPY DAY, HEAR HEAR, There will be JUSTICE for Michelle and babe, and for Cassidy who lost her Mom at an age when she needed her the most.

Jilly, I completely understand the personality that can bludgeon their pregnant wife to death and it is only so much business for them. There was no emotion felt on the part of the killer, only getting the job done and safely so he wouldn't ever be implicated in her death. A Scott Peterson, Neil Entwhistle, Drew Peterson personality where their life centers only around themselves, letting anyone else fall by the wayside who interrupts or stops them in this quest.

xox

Hey Scandi!!:hug:So good to see you here! I understand why they do it but I don't understand how they can think rationally afterwards. I mean, they are not professional killers and the adrenelin must be pumping big time for them to makes mistakes. Any normal person would be having nightmares for the rest of their lives. I suppose immediate justification and survival kicks in.

I have to say I'm comforted to find out that he left his DNA on the wall and at least one shoe print. Hopefully there are more mistakes that we don't know about.

Hey Posters - a reminder that Amanda Lamb is doing a special today at 5PM on WRAL covering Michelle, Nancy Cooper, Janet Albora - a murdered mothers special. It will be available via the web site for posters who can't watch WRAL.

Good morning!:)

Would you or someone please give us a link (at some point) so we can watch it on the Web?

Hey there JTF! Just coming up to speed on this case. Surprised he didn't put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on his door to ensure the maid didn't enter until he was good and ready for her to.

So the door where he put the rock did NOT have a video camera on it? Hmmm...I would think a video camera on each entrance/exit would be a no-brainer for a hotel.

While he got caught on some cameras he was lucky in not getting caught being shown the entire sequence. Those cameras rotate the view IIRC.

Hi SG,

Both side exits had a video camera (interior, pointing toward the door).
Unfortunely, those additional 13 cameras skip randomly around and only record when an area is monitored in that sequence.

Good morning!:)

Would you or someone please give us a link (at some point) so we can watch it on the Web?

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/3446184/

good article...57 NC women this year along have been murdered by their spouse/bf according to this article. North Carolina ranks 9th in the nation in regards to murders of women.

I am so disgusted. What is it.... Do these Southern Men think that they have it in their rights.... to do this..... starting to wonder how these men are raised... AND I AM A SOUTHERN GIRL. :eek:

Hi SG,

Both side exits had a video camera (interior, pointing toward the door).
Unfortunely, those additional 13 cameras skip randomly around and only record when an area is monitored in that sequence.

Ahhh thanks JTF. Too bad they didn't get more of his movements on camera, including the placement of that rock.

good article...57 NC women this year along have been murdered by their spouse/bf according to this article. North Carolina ranks 9th in the nation in regards to murders of women.

I am so disgusted. What is it.... Do these Southern Men think that they have it in their rights.... to do this..... starting to wonder how these men are raised... AND I AM A SOUTHERN GIRL. :eek:

That is a good article. Thanks for that.
Unfortunately, I think this is only the tip of the iceberg. This is an 'all about me' world these days imo. In many cases, 'Do unto others....only seems to apply 'if there's something in it for me'. Everytime we have one of these high profile murders these guys learn more tricks and it's harder for the DA to get a conviction.

I don't know what the answer is but it's very disturbing.

Ahhh thanks JTF. Too bad they didn't get more of his movements on camera, including the placement of that rock.

But....at least that hotel had cameras. :)

I stayed Tuesday night in a Marriott Springhill Suites hotel (similar design to his Hampton). The only video they had was at the front desk....no video at all anywhere else.

Without video, the cops would not have the shirt -smoking gun .

Even though the video was not perfect, at least he was stupid enough not to realize the cameras recorded. :crazy:

Unfortunately, the cops don't have THE SHIRT itself! :frown:

Yeah, but! They know he wore it and they can ask him where it is and he can lie or he can produce it. Either way that is something especially if they found fibers indicative of the shirt in Michelle's bedroom on her body.

Just wanted to do a shoutout to Scandi! :blowkiss:
What a nice surprise to see you are still checking in!

DD

Yea, the feeling is absolutely mutual DAWGIE and Charlie too. I think we were united in spirit with a great fever that will always keep us on our toes!

Here is a great rendition of Still Loving You I dedicate to all my friends here, masterfully performed by SCORPIONS @ Thessiloniki. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnalbJKIRhI

I have to go back now and revue a lot of things I might have forgotten in rhe case even though I have been checkiing in to read once in awhile.

I don't know if you guys know the poster Beachy who posts at 3A's. But she said something last week that stunned me. Usually we are so zoned in on the particulars of a case we forget about the other issues that affect it.

I see I need to go get a direct quote so it will make sense The point of it is very good though, so will be right back. xoxo

Here is that QUOTE from Beachyii. I reference it as she was talking about quoting from 'sources' in a case, a case where we would all die for the truth to be known. Many of us have either had sources or known those who profess to ;} I think her words are so wise here they could go beyond quoting sources and just posting certain things on a forum:

"Secondly, there is no need for despair. Those of you who know me know well by now that I do not post information from "sources." There are only three possibilities if you do that, and two of them are bad: You may post incorrect information, or you may get someone hurt. If information is true, it will make its way to the light of day sooner or later." Beachyii HelpMadeleine, 08/08/'2008

xox

That is a good article. Thanks for that.
Unfortunately, I think this is only the tip of the iceberg. This is an 'all about me' world these days imo. In many cases, 'Do unto others....only seems to apply 'if there's something in it for me'. Everytime we have one of these high profile murders these guys learn more tricks and it's harder for the DA to get a conviction.

I don't know what the answer is but it's very disturbing.

I agree with you Jilly, its very scary too.

Unfortunately, the cops don't have THE SHIRT itself! :frown:

The fact that he didnt produce that shirt(Jason) speaks volumes. Its so frustrating when its so obvious why things like this happen in murder cases yet it still has to be proven. He has been free for far too long already.

57 NC women murdered by their spouse or boyfriend??? My gosh! Yes that's certainly disgusting! It's downright frighteneing!

And I too am a Southern girl! But Hubby's a "displaced Yankee"(he hates me calling him that) he came down here to go to a southern college and we found each other there!

Thank you for the link, whitywindy!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member