General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On page 2 of the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE GENERAL MAGISTRATE dated 12/1/2005, the Honorable R. Mitchell Prugh, General Magistrate wrote:

On page 3 he specifically states that living with his mother weighed in Ronald Cummings being awarded primary residential responsibility for the children.

I can’t help but wonder how his Honor would have felt about Mr. Cummings living with an underage 17 year old girl and leaving her as the sole person responsible for supervising the children?

I also wonder if the Honorable R. Mitchell Prugh remembers a letter written to him as part of a motion filed by a desperate mother on 11/1/2005, one month to the day BEFORE he awarded custody to Ronald Cummings?

I wonder if he remembers the chilling, prophetic words it contained?

“.....before something bad happens to one of them.....”

I wonder how well his Honor sleeps at night?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RDtrTwvY0Y

*Bumped* For all to read...

This took place in December 2005.. This post needed to be Bumped. Well, there it is in black and white. Crystal begged the Court to not let RC have the children...she feared something would happen to them. Ron lied to the Court. His mother was moved from Shoreline (the addy rc gave the court) in March 2006..she was back in Fruitland Park. Ron was living @105 Rita lane w/Amber.

I believe there is paperwork to show all the naysayers that Crystal tried many, many times. The Court did not listen. And here we are with a murdered child. It breaks my heart. The judge was so wrong. People of Putnam County should do the right thing come next election. We will see.

I am also going to jump the fence here and say I bet Crystal filed an action against ron and misty in nov/dec 2008. Ron retaliated by serving CS with papers for back support. No one dare do or say anything to ron cummings w/o him taking revenge on you. That is his profile.

I say that as soon as rc went on the night shift, misty and ron parted ways. misty was only doing a favor for ron by watching the kids occasionally and I bet it was on HER terms. These two were fighting for at least two weeks. Didn't rc just start that shift about three weeks till Haliegh went missing?

If fighting all this time and the pressure of having to work was just too much for rc. He may have snapped. Haleigh may have been dead and removed from Green before misty even arrived. We have no idea where the phone call @ 8:30pm took place. Was misty at the trailer? don't know.

1. misty harmed haleigh
2. ron harmed haliegh
3. tommy harmed haliegh
4. JO harmed haliegh

Who has motive?
(a) The only one up there is misty. She may have been jealous of Haleigh. She may have snapped if Haleigh was having a temper tantrum.
(b) If ron did it, it would most likely be a displacement crime. Being mad and Haliegh got in the way.
(c) If Jo did it, I would think there would be evidence of him being in the house, car, etc. He seems to also have a temper similar to ron's though I am just going by his demeaner.
(d) Tommy ..don't know much about him. What peaks my ears about him is the fact he always wanted to talk with misty even after she burned him w/prison time for the burglary and even after she accused him of sexually molesting her. Why did he shut up Lisa when Lisa started talking about him and misty sitting on the sofa the night of the disappearance. That was odd for Tommy.

We could round and round with all the possible suspects but these seem the most likelly. Chelsea is now clearing JO. Did she just blame him at first to protect misty? What was her reason for throwing him under the bus? I think she will go pretty far to protect misty..

Welcome :) I wish they'd tell us more too :( however imo they don't keep HaLeigh's family informed, so the public is last on their list

Maybe the reason they do not keep the family informed, is because they suspect that certain members of "THE FAMILY" may be involved?

1. misty harmed haleigh
2. ron harmed haliegh
3. tommy harmed haliegh
4. JO harmed haliegh

Who has motive?
(a) The only one up there is misty. She may have been jealous of Haleigh. She may have snapped if Haleigh was having a temper tantrum.
(b) If ron did it, it would most likely be a displacement crime. Being mad and Haliegh got in the way.
(c) If Jo did it, I would think there would be evidence of him being in the house, car, etc. He seems to also have a temper similar to ron's though I am just going by his demeaner.
(d) Tommy ..don't know much about him. What peaks my ears about him is the fact he always wanted to talk with misty even after she burned him w/prison time for the burglary and even after she accused him of sexually molesting her. Why did he shut up Lisa when Lisa started talking about him and misty sitting on the sofa the night of the disappearance. That was odd for Tommy.

We could round and round with all the possible suspects but these seem the most likelly. Chelsea is now clearing JO. Did she just blame him at first to protect misty? What was her reason for throwing him under the bus? I think she will go pretty far to protect misty..
Misty could've snapped from exhaustion from the weekend and Haleigh being sickly and needy. I've never been able to quite let go of Ron being in trouble for school attendance, so I think there could be some motivation, if he was in a really bad mood or panicked. Tommy wouldn't need much motivation if what Misty accused him of is true. Plus, he was probably in on the gun theft. JO according to Tommy, was out for revenge and just plain crazy. If looked at logically, signs point straight to Misty. She was seen slapping Jr, and there's virtually no leap from that to beating Haleigh. A girl like Misty could get relentless, IMO, and not stop til it's too late. If Misty's the perp, I feel real sorrow for her too. She shouldn't have been there...that one's on Ron. and that would explain the massive cover-up/PR job. MOO.

I chalked that up to him knowing the outside was looking in. In their private honeymoon pictures, (which I was surprised to have seen), no dentist was needed...just a happy couple on a carefree vacation. They looked incredibly immature, like 2 kids! Ron's turned around hat and their kissy picture kind of blew me away. MOO.

Not concerned about a missing child hu? Ron and Misty were acting like Casey. Remember Casey kissing others while her daughter was "missing?" Ron and Misty were locking lips as well.

Casey gets hell for it (rightfully so) but Ron and Misty get a pass. It's absurd people are doing back bends for this statutory rapist, drug dealer and accused woman/child beater.

Misty could've snapped from exhaustion from the weekend and Haleigh being sickly and needy. I've never been able to quite let go of Ron being in trouble for school attendance, so I think there could be some motivation, if he was in a really bad mood or panicked. Tommy wouldn't need much motivation if what Misty accused him of is true. Plus, he was probably in on the gun theft. JO according to Tommy, was out for revenge and just plain crazy. If looked at logically, signs point straight to Misty. She was seen slapping Jr, and there's virtually no leap from that to beating Haleigh. A girl like Misty could get relentless, IMO, and not stop til it's too late. If Misty's the perp, I feel real sorrow for her too. She shouldn't have been there...that one's on Ron. and that would explain the massive cover-up/PR job. MOO.

I think the question is, why was Haleigh missing so much school? Could it be that Ron and Misty were abusive and Ron didn't want teachers or anyone at Haleigh's school to find out? That is my theory.

I agree again, I don't think he wanted to get married, jmo

Why would he want to get married while his daughter was possibly dead in some swamp somewhere? His actions do not pass the smell test.

And that wedding was so stupid. It really looked like a big joke. If you google "redneck wedding" they look just like Ron and Misty's disgusting wedding.

The picture of them eating cake was very sick. Showed just how psychopathic and self centered these two were. They nor, anyone that attended the wedding cared about Haleigh Cummings. You had to be a real low life to attend that EVIL gathering. Most of the bottom feeders from this case, attended... SICK SICK SICK...

I'm 100% conviced that both Ron and Misty are guilty. I just don't know who did what. Either something happened on Misty's watch, and Ron covered up, to keep law enforcement and DCF off his butt, so he could continue his life style. OR he was the DIRECT cause of Haleigh's death and he did it before work, or snuck out of work.

I really have a hard time seeing Misty, Ron, or Tommy for that matter doing a premeditated murder.

It was either child abuse, someone gets angry hauls off and hits Haleigh and she dies, (if she dies due to agg child abuse, it is treated the same as a premeditated murder... The charge would be first degree murder and is death penalty eligible) or she over doses on their drugs... If she died due to being drugged that could also be agg child abuse, and a death penalty case.

I would say Cummings Family. Period. Not Croslin.... Cummings/Sykes/Neves.

I don't know if or how the Croslins fit in. They have told lies. They have/had lots of trash to hide. We know Cummings was pointing the Croslin finger from day one.... they are easy target... always guilty of something... But Haliegh? I don't know.

The Cummings clan wasn't pointing the finger at the Croslin's from day one! Ron/Neves/Sykes LOOOOOOOVED MISTY! Which proves to me, Ron and Misty are the guilty parties.

Crystal was the target of that evil family... they all dumped on her. According to my sources, Teresa was so low and dirty that she would even take Jr into PCSO and try to get Jr to lie about Crystal. The detectives just rolled their eyes at her BS.

I know I'm in the minority on this one, from every angle, and it's pure objective reasoning, but I can't help it...lol, I think he wanted to marry Misty. I don't have any idea why, maybe a mixture of reasons. He took her back after the WBG thing, she went to her mom's but went back to him after Haleigh was missing, (now that was strange), maybe partly to avoid statutory charges, maybe 1 of them was covering for the other...maybe it's because of the immaturity Tim Miller talked about, IDK, but IMO, Ron wouldn't have married her if he really didn't want to. He had a child missing, so the statutory thing seemed to be the least of his worries. Her parents knew where she was, but didn't seem to mind until later...of course. What would've made Ron look better than marrying her, would've been him kicking her to the curb. Now there's an action that would've garnered some support, but no, he went against public perception and married the girl. I still don't get it, except I think even though he said he was keeping his enemies close, that was the farthest thing from the truth. MOO.

Unless his "enemy(ies)" could turn on him and he'd end up in prison for what happened to HaLeigh.

I wonder if tommy and misty were after drugs at rons and not guns. They simply exchanged the word. Somebody said rc was exhausted from being up all night and needed some drugs (speed) to be able or continue to work. Tommy claimed to be in the same position and he didn't go to work that day. That fight on Sunday night must have exhausted everyone of them. Why did JO go to Chelsea's house when there was an empty house on Magnolia to sleep...since Lisa spent all her time at the hospital. What would be the chances these crazy kids didn't go over there to party?

Any truth to mexican story of that weekend? maybe rc made a trip over their house and waved a gun around to get some drugs. Throwing lots of stuff, thinking someting may stick...lol

LOL, the groom being one of them! :floorlaugh: It looked like a shotgun wedding without the shotgun.

LOl i agree but i think he was maybe faceing statutory rape charges. hes always liked em young....

Im in shock here i just drove my son to school and gas was $3.80 when will it end?

I wonder if tommy and misty were after drugs at rons and not guns. They simply exchanged the word. Somebody said rc was exhausted from being up all night and needed some drugs (speed) to be able or continue to work. Tommy claimed to be in the same position and he didn't go to work that day. That fight on Sunday night must have exhausted everyone of them. Why did JO go to Chelsea's house when there was an empty house on Magnolia to sleep...since Lisa spent all her time at the hospital. What would be the chances these crazy kids didn't go over there to party?

Any truth to mexican story of that weekend? maybe rc made a trip over their house and waved a gun around to get some drugs. Throwing lots of stuff, thinking someting may stick...lol

I dont know about all this i think cousin Joe was just a scape goat. The stories have changed so much.

the first story which i tend to believe was ron not being able to reach Misty and called her dozens of times then called Tommy to go check the house and tommy found no one home... It wasnt till much later all the stories started too change and all these ppl became involved.

I would think the first version was closer to the truth because after that they have way to much time to start making stuff up..

I wonder what fingerprints they found on those doors? That would be very interesting.

LOl i agree but i think he was maybe faceing statutory rape charges. hes always liked em young....

Im in shock here i just drove my son to school and gas was $3.80 when will it end?

I wouldn't say he's always liked them young, Misty was the only one much younger. It's pretty common ime for the male to be older, I think it's why people get all revved up about Demi Moore and the whole "cougar" thing, since it's not as common. JMO

I keep wondering about when Ron called and asked Tommy if Misty was there. I hate to think Tommy knew she was out and after he hung up decided to go over there. And then she later came home to the aftermath. :( and then if she lay under the covers scared with Junior while Tommy and possibly others cleaned up. :(

And where were Lindsy, Timmy and Chelsea. I don't think Joe was there.

I wouldn't say he's always liked them young, Misty was the only one much younger. It's pretty common ime for the male to be older, I think it's why people get all revved up about Demi Moore and the whole "cougar" thing, since it's not as common. JMO

I keep wondering about when Ron called and asked Tommy if Misty was there. I hate to think Tommy knew she was out and after he hung up decided to go over there. And then she later came home to the aftermath. :( and then if she lay under the covers scared with Junior while Tommy and possibly others cleaned up. :(

And where were Lindsy, Timmy and Chelsea. I don't think Joe was there.

Where was TN and AS?

I believe LE even said that they would not do anything about the statutory rape charges. My opinion is that he did it to keep her quiet -- not sure about the divorce but would bet that it was for only his benefit.

OT Haven't looked this morning but it was $3.89 yesterday and ours usually goes up Wednesday or Thursday & I've 2 day trips scheduled this weekend.

I believe LE even said that they would not do anything about the statutory rape charges. My opinion is that he did it to keep her quiet -- not sure about the divorce but would bet that it was for only his benefit.

OT Haven't looked this morning but it was $3.89 yesterday and ours usually goes up Wednesday or Thursday & I've 2 day trips scheduled this weekend.

ITA titanfan! IIRC about the divorce, LE made some statement saying that Ron needs to let Misty get out from under his wing, so they can continue to question her.... Ron's comment to that was (and i forgot which show showed him saying this) I have divorced Misty, now go find my daughter.

How Ron justified this to Misty, i have no clue. But apparently whatever it was he said she was buying it.

JMO

OT our gas went up 10 cents from last night to this morning. UGH

He probably married her to keep her quiet but i dont think in florida that law applies i think you can testify against a spouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche