General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this has probably been brought up 9 million times and i'm sorry to have to ask but do we know why hank & lisa moved out of the magnolia home?

didnt they have a fight and tommy went to jail for fighting with his dad?

i'm very curious about that phone call. it would answer a lot of questions. if the reason for the call was ron was looking for misty, i tend to believe tommy.

what purpose would it serve ron to know if misty was at tommy's but not answering her phone? i'm inclined to think that he did ask tommy to go over to the mh to see what was going on.

however, i'm not sure i believe that was the motive behind the phone call. ron and tommy could have come up with that as the excuse. neither one would have said the phone call was to help misty get rid of drugs or set it up to look like an abduction

I agree tiki21

I think ron was calling misty like dozens of times and no one ans so her called tommy and asked him to go see if she was there. tommy said no one was home.

Im not so sure tommy knows much more then that i think if he did he would say so to get out of jail.

Who could they be protecting?
I just dont get it?

I agree tiki21

I think ron was calling misty like dozens of times and no one ans so her called tommy and asked him to go see if she was there. tommy said no one was home.

Im not so sure tommy knows much more then that i think if he did he would say so to get out of jail.

Who could they be protecting?
I just dont get it?

this is the only time tommy being the culprit ever crosses my mind. if ron sent him over there to see what was going on and it was dark, i wonder if tommy would try to break in to steal money/drugs etc and haleigh woke up and saw him.

i don't really think this is what happened because i think ron would have thrown him right under the bus saying "yes i did send him over to my home" but its the only time i can't exclude tommy as a potential suspect.

this is the only time tommy being the culprit ever crosses my mind. if ron sent him over there to see what was going on and it was dark, i wonder if tommy would try to break in to steal money/drugs etc and haleigh woke up and saw him.

i don't really think this is what happened because i think ron would have thrown him right under the bus saying "yes i did send him over to my home" but its the only time i can't exclude tommy as a potential suspect.

I dont really know what to think about tommy!

Yep, so far I have heard Ron, Teresa,Misty and Chelsea put Ron at the bus stop. Teresa made the statement on Nancy Grace that Ron had picked up Haleigh that day. Misty's event by event on the LVA put Ron picking up Haleigh while she stayed at home with a sleeping Jr. Ron gave the endearing story about letting Haleigh sit in his lap and steer the car home. Chelsea stated that Ron picked up Haleigh. Do I believe any of them? No. I am more inclined to believe other parents who have no dog in this fight, who were there to pick up their own children that day.

ETA: I would like to delete Teresa from the list because she supposedly wasn't even around Haleigh that day but seems to know absolutely everything that went on that day. Chelsea and Ron appear to be the only ones who actually put themselves at the bus stop and are saying that Ron picked up Haleigh. :twocents:

Over and over again, TN (and RC too) have stated stuff as the truth but then claim they weren't there.

And then there was RC saying that he didn't know what Misty told LE 'cause he was at work.

i agree that cousin joe might have been a scapegoat. for the life of me i can't figure out who the culprit is.. most days i think its ron/misty but then some days i wonder about tommy.. it's just too weird that he made up that story about him and Joe.. i can't imagine ever putting myself in the middle of something like that if i wasn't there.. but i've also never been interrogated like i'm sure he has.

my guess is the joe/shell harbor story was a last ditch effort to get out of jail... and now that it didn't work, they will no longer be dropping his name in regards to haleigh's disappearance

Tommy had told the "story" that he went after Ron called and there was nobody home at the mh. That got him out of jail.

You're right that the Joe story was more than likely another attempt to get out of jail.

And Misty had already said that if LE wanted her to tell 'em "something" she would -- never heard that she promised to tell 'em the truth. She also wanted a get out of jail free card.

this has probably been brought up 9 million times and i'm sorry to have to ask but do we know why hank & lisa moved out of the magnolia home?

Don't know for sure but the odds would be that it had something to do with the landlord want rent paid. Most are "funny" that way.

Don't know for sure but the odds would be that it had something to do with the landlord want rent paid. Most are "funny" that way.

yea hank and lisa have no money they cant get a job no one wants to hire them.
they live in some shelter i believe and they have to remain clean if they want to stAY.

they have to pay their court fees also!

what a family!!!!

I don't recall the exact date, but Hank and Lisa moved out of 130 Magnolia Dr almost immediately after Haleigh disappeared. I don't think Hank ever stayed there again after being released from the hospital.

I've read posts for 2 years about how Joe O. left town so quickly and how Timmy moved to MA (even though it was 5 months later), but these two moved out of that house like it was on fire or something.

I can't help but wonder what their reason might have been.

I don't recall the exact date, but Hank and Lisa moved out of 130 Magnolia Dr almost immediately after Haleigh disappeared. I don't think Hank ever stayed there again after being released from the hospital.

I've read posts for 2 years about how Joe O. left town so quickly and how Timmy moved to MA (even though it was 5 months later), but these two moved out of that house like it was on fire or something.

I can't help but wonder what their reason might have been.

Papa, IIRC Hank was delieved by ambulance to 116 Tyler on either the 10th or the 11th of February. To my knowledge he and Lisa never returned to the 130 Magnolia Street address to live after he got out of the hospital...
Also, to my knowledge for over a year we never even knew where he and Lisa were residing at the time of the incident and didn't find out until a year ago he and Lisa had once lived in the Shell Harbor area..
IF LE received word Misty was not at the MH located at 202 Green Lane the night of the incident WHY didn't LE check her parent's residence for any evidence to possibly prove she was somewhere else that night and wasn't at the MH on Green Lane that night......
IMO ALL residences of everyone related to or who knew Haleigh should have been searched instead of LE holding up on Green Lane for almost three weeks, if not longer... JMHO

yea hank and lisa have no money they cant get a job no one wants to hire them.
they live in some shelter i believe and they have to remain clean if they want to stAY.

they have to pay their court fees also!

what a family!!!!

Hank Sr. was employed at the time he had his accident. All the Croslin men were..
At this time I don't know where Hank Sr. is living but last I heard Lisa is still in jail...JMHO

Hank Sr. was employed at the time he had his accident. All the Croslin men were..
At this time I don't know where Hank Sr. is living but last I heard Lisa is still in jail...JMHO

Just because a person was employed does not mean rent was paid. Wasn't there something about Ron being behind in his rent too?

You can bet your bibby, ron called tn and as as soon as he couldn't locate misty. That's a given. TN said she sent a "family member" over to check on the kids (and then added laundry to it later). That tells me right there misty was missing in action. TN in all of her vagueness was not willing/able to go there and had to get someone else to go (or did she really) Why wasn't TN available to check on the kids? Is it because she was not really living/staying on Rita Lane but in Lady Lake with her daughter, boyfriend and her daughters child.

There were problems going on in the cummings household for a few weeks and this was the final blow-up. TN was probably enroute early that day (after rc's call) and started driving to Satsuma. I bet that is why she had to send somebody else over there. Otherwise TN would be more than happy to confront misty on her own. Wanna bet Tn and As were mad as hell @ misty that day/night?

LE said to complete the timeline, they had to know the relationship that ron had w/each of the players. As of Aug 09, LE still had didn't have it. As of rc's sentencing, he gave up something (maybe), as his attorney said "ron helped them with the timeline".

We have to wonder why LE knows it is most important to figure out ron's connection with any of these players and that will help them with the timeline...hmm. How does rc's relationship with others figure into the timeline?

Just because a person was employed does not mean rent was paid. Wasn't there something about Ron being behind in his rent too?

Of course you're correct Titan. There's nothing to indicate that these two were overly conscious about their credit score, particularly as indicated by their payment problem with Hank's hospital bill.

The timing of the move just seems extremely odd......

Attachments

• croslin1.jpg
    croslin1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 15
You can bet your bibby, ron called tn and as as soon as he couldn't locate misty. That's a given. TN said she sent a "family member" over to check on the kids (and then added laundry to it later). That tells me right there misty was missing in action. TN in all of her vagueness was not willing/able to go there and had to get someone else to go (or did she really) Why wasn't TN available to check on the kids? Is it because she was not really living/staying on Rita Lane but in Lady Lake with her daughter, boyfriend and her daughters child.

There were problems going on in the cummings household for a few weeks and this was the final blow-up. TN was probably enroute early that day (after rc's call) and started driving to Satsuma. I bet that is why she had to send somebody else over there. Otherwise TN would be more than happy to confront misty on her own. Wanna bet Tn and As were mad as hell @ misty that day/night?

LE said to complete the timeline, they had to know the relationship that ron had w/each of the players. As of Aug 09, LE still had didn't have it. As of rc's sentencing, he gave up something (maybe), as his attorney said "ron helped them with the timeline".

We have to wonder why LE knows it is most important to figure out ron's connection with any of these players and that will help them with the timeline...hmm. How does rc's relationship with others figure into the timeline
?

this is confusing to me. it would indicate they are referring to players outside of the inner circle because they surely know his relationship with TN, AS, Misty, Tommy, Hope etc?

My senses tell me that ron didn't pay rent for Feb. He probably started working night shift in the last week in January. Misty told him she wasn't going to babysit if he worked nights (speculation) and was giving him a difficult time about it.

Knowing ron and his behavior, he probably didn't pay rent either, thinking he is going to have to move again and get another sitter, probably to GMAs. I am guessing the past few months (Dec, Jan) was the first time he ever paid rent on his own.

this is confusing to me. it would indicate they are referring to players outside of the inner circle because they surely know his relationship with TN, AS, Misty, Tommy, Hope etc?

My senses tell me that LE is once again playing with words in this case. There "relationship" is not meant in the literal sense. We may substiute connection to the case, reasons behind the serial calling, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip