General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought TN was at the house im so confused!!!!!

didnt Misty call someone before she called 911?

No, she wasn't there when police arrived according to the police report iirc.

Misty called her mother, not sure at what time, there is a video of Lisa talking about it at Art's, if you believe Lisa.

No, she wasn't there when police arrived according to the police report iirc.

Misty called her mother, not sure at what time, there is a video of Lisa talking about it at Art's, if you believe Lisa.

but then again i read where she called Timmy...
they have so many stories!:banghead:

I thought TN was at the house im so confused!!!!!

didnt Misty call someone before she called 911?

TN may not have been there when LE showed up, but that sure doesn't mean she hadn't been there earlier like was reported at least once by LE.

TN may not have been there when LE showed up, but that sure doesn't mean she hadn't been there earlier like was reported at least once by LE.

But im trying to remember where i read it it said she showed up at the home with a picture of Haleigh that misty had called her.. this was before her 911 call.

But im trying to remember where i read it it said she showed up at the home with a picture of Haleigh that misty had called her.. this was before her 911 call.

In reference to myself I don't ever recall reading or hearing Misty called TN before she made that 911 call.. I do recall reading and hearing Misty called her mother before she called 911..
You are correct in saying TN had an 8x10 glossy of Haleigh though..However we don't know who's house that picture came from..I suspect it is quite possible TN and some members of her family were at 202 Green Lane before that 911 call was ever made...I feel quite certain Misty was not the one who made that bed before that 911 call was made..I'm thinking Misty didn't even arrive at that MH until after 2:00 am on the morning of the 10th...And she was entirely too shaken by the incident to even know or realize everything had been set up for her to take the fall....JMHO

Hi Eileen!

i don't recall reading that Misty called TN, but there is a video somewhere of TN walking with Greta and TN tells her that Ron called her when Misty was on the phone with 911, but that too changed, then it was after Misty got off the phone with 911. Oh this is the video where TN mentions that she "flew" out of the house, but not before getting dressed and grabbing a picture of HaLeigh, which in my mind i will never understand, especially when she also stated she thought maybe HaLeigh was hiding, and her and Misty were checking under the beds...under the beds? the only bed we saw that HaLeigh could have fit "under" was her own, b/c it was the only bed of the two rooms that had a frame.---

Why would she bring the pic of HaLeigh is she thought she was hiding somewhere? no sense at all...none...JMO

WHOA...TN also says on this video- link below that she arrived at the home at 3:30....never heard that before...but how can that even be possible when the 911 call was made at 3:27-3:28?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPVzU4m5tqk

Hi Eileen!

i don't recall reading that Misty called TN, but there is a video somewhere of TN walking with Greta and TN tells her that Ron called her when Misty was on the phone with 911, but that too changed, then it was after Misty got off the phone with 911. Oh this is the video where TN mentions that she "flew" out of the house, but not before getting dressed and grabbing a picture of HaLeigh, which in my mind i will never understand, especially when she also stated she thought maybe HaLeigh was hiding, and her and Misty were checking under the beds...under the beds? the only bed we saw that HaLeigh could have fit "under" was her own, b/c it was the only bed of the two rooms that had a frame.---

Why would she bring the pic of HaLeigh is she thought she was hiding somewhere? no sense at all...none...JMO

WHOA...TN also says on this video- link below that she arrived at the home at 3:30....never heard that before...but how can that even be possible when the 911 call was made at 3:27-3:28?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPVzU4m5tqk

None of them are telling the truth!
I think they all sat down and figured out what they would say.
I think Teresa was there long before the 911 call was made!

Who would remember it was 3 27 wouldnt u say around 3 30 or so not 3 27!
she got there at 3 30 she said he called her at 3 27 so it took her 3 mins????

the last official, (& by official I mean somebody besides the family & Croslins), word on this came from Ron's lawyer after Ron cut his deal. He made a statement about having people who put Ron at the bus stop. He didn't say a word about LE putting him there. MOO

Yep, so far I have heard Ron, Teresa,Misty and Chelsea put Ron at the bus stop. Teresa made the statement on Nancy Grace that Ron had picked up Haleigh that day. Misty's event by event on the LVA put Ron picking up Haleigh while she stayed at home with a sleeping Jr. Ron gave the endearing story about letting Haleigh sit in his lap and steer the car home. Chelsea stated that Ron picked up Haleigh. Do I believe any of them? No. I am more inclined to believe other parents who have no dog in this fight, who were there to pick up their own children that day.

ETA: I would like to delete Teresa from the list because she supposedly wasn't even around Haleigh that day but seems to know absolutely everything that went on that day. Chelsea and Ron appear to be the only ones who actually put themselves at the bus stop and are saying that Ron picked up Haleigh. :twocents:

I dont know about all this i think cousin Joe was just a scape goat. The stories have changed so much.

the first story which i tend to believe was ron not being able to reach Misty and called her dozens of times then called Tommy to go check the house and tommy found no one home... It wasnt till much later all the stories started too change and all these ppl became involved.

I would think the first version was closer to the truth because after that they have way to much time to start making stuff up..

I wonder what fingerprints they found on those doors? That would be very interesting.

i agree that cousin joe might have been a scapegoat. for the life of me i can't figure out who the culprit is.. most days i think its ron/misty but then some days i wonder about tommy.. it's just too weird that he made up that story about him and Joe.. i can't imagine ever putting myself in the middle of something like that if i wasn't there.. but i've also never been interrogated like i'm sure he has.

my guess is the joe/shell harbor story was a last ditch effort to get out of jail... and now that it didn't work, they will no longer be dropping his name in regards to haleigh's disappearance

i agree that cousin joe might have been a scapegoat. for the life of me i can't figure out who the culprit is.. most days i think its ron/misty but then some days i wonder about tommy.. it's just too weird that he made up that story about him and Joe.. i can't imagine ever putting myself in the middle of something like that if i wasn't there.. but i've also never been interrogated like i'm sure he has.

my guess is the joe/shell harbor story was a last ditch effort to get out of jail... and now that it didn't work, they will no longer be dropping his name in regards to haleigh's disappearance

its mind boggling isnt it???

And totally frustrating!!!!!!

Lets water board em!:maddening::maddening:

Yep, so far I have heard Ron, Teresa,Misty and Chelsea put Ron at the bus stop. Teresa made the statement on Nancy Grace that Ron had picked up Haleigh that day. Misty's event by event on the LVA put Ron picking up Haleigh while she stayed at home with a sleeping Jr. Ron gave the endearing story about letting Haleigh sit in his lap and steer the car home. Chelsea stated that Ron picked up Haleigh. Do I believe any of them? No. I am more inclined to believe other parents who have no dog in this fight, who were there to pick up their own children that day.

Me too Lone and IIRC it has been stated Haleigh got into a van and the van drove off in the opposite direction of the MH located at 202 Green Lane. My guess is the van was en route to 130 Magnolia where Hank Sr. and Lisa lived at the time...JMHO

Edit to add... Lone, last thing Chelsea wants anyone to know is she and/or Misty may have been in that van that picked up Haleigh or that she and Timmy possibly know more than she originally stated...

Me too Lone and IIRC it has been stated Haleigh got into a van and the van drove off in the opposite direction of the MH located at 202 Green Lane. My guess is the van was en route to 130 Magnolia where Hank Sr. and Lisa lived at the time...JMHO

this has probably been brought up 9 million times and i'm sorry to have to ask but do we know why hank & lisa moved out of the magnolia home?

LE had been requesting any information from anyone who could put Misty away from the MH that night. Tommy was desperately trying to tell them anything and everything to get the heck out of jail. Mean while LE/FBI were investigating the phone records and questioned Ron about a call he made to Tommy's phone. Ron's explanation was that he called Tommy's house inquiring if Misty was there. Tommy's version was that Ron called and asked if Misty was there and asked him to check at his house to see if Misty was there, so he went over to check. It would be really nice if we knew if this question was one of the poly questions asked of Tommy and if he passed as truthful when he said that he went over to the house for this reason.

this has probably been brought up 9 million times and i'm sorry to have to ask but do we know why hank & lisa moved out of the magnolia home?

tiki- i am not 100% sure, but i believe that Hank was in a wheel chair when he first got out of the hospital and couldn't get into the MH on Magnolia, as there may not have been a ramp. (or at least this is how i remember it being said) and who knows, b/c there are so many lies about not just the day HaLeigh disappeared but the days prior, that this too could all be a lie.

IDK, JMO

tiki- i am not 100% sure, but i believe that Hank was in a wheel chair when he first got out of the hospital and couldn't get into the MH on Magnolia, as there may not have been a ramp. (or at least this is how i remember it being said) and who knows, b/c there are so many lies about not just the day HaLeigh disappeared but the days prior, that this too could all be a lie.

IDK, JMO

thank you! that would make sense

LE had been requesting any information from anyone who could put Misty away from the MH that night. Tommy was desperately trying to tell them anything and everything to get the heck out of jail. Mean while LE/FBI were investigating the phone records and questioned Ron about a call he made to Tommy's phone. Ron's explanation was that he called Tommy's house inquiring if Misty was there. Tommy's version was that Ron called and asked if Misty was there and asked him to check at his house to see if Misty was there, so he went over to check. It would be really nice if we knew if this question was one of the poly questions asked of Tommy and if he passed as truthful when he said that he went over to the house for this reason.

i'm very curious about that phone call. it would answer a lot of questions. if the reason for the call was ron was looking for misty, i tend to believe tommy.

what purpose would it serve ron to know if misty was at tommy's but not answering her phone? i'm inclined to think that he did ask tommy to go over to the mh to see what was going on.

however, i'm not sure i believe that was the motive behind the phone call. ron and tommy could have come up with that as the excuse. neither one would have said the phone call was to help misty get rid of drugs or set it up to look like an abduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc