General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is driving me nuts!

This is what has been playing through my mind lately.

What if Misty really doesn't know what happened, what if it was Ron who came home from work (secretly snuck out of work) when Misty wouldn't answer the phone, when he got home he found Misty passed out cold from her weekend binge, and Haleigh dead from an od on Rons pills.

Ron then puts her in the garabage bin, and takes off back to work.

Ron calls Tommy to help. He needs to go get the body from the garbage bin and dispose of it, then stage the house to look like an abduction. Tommy stages the house with the same things he used to break into houses. tieing the door and holding it open etc.

They allow Misty to wake up on her own and discover the scene so it won't affect her story, Tommy and Ron think they did MC a favour by keeping her out of the details.

This would explain the rat in the mailbox- RC was worried Tommy was going to crack so it was a reminder to him.

In one jail house call between Tommy and his father they are talking about Misty and the father says something like Misty doesn't know..and Tommy jumps in and says "EXACCCCCTLLLLY" clearly trying to get a message to his dad in code. (sorry don't have the link). Maybe tommy was trying to get across that Misty really doesn't know (cause RC and Tommy have withheld that info from her) She know's something bad happened but not exactly what.

Misty was a patsy, and is paying dearly for it now. this is why Misty recently told police to talk to Tommy, he knows everything. They most likely told MC to play dumb, if that didn't work plan B was to pin it on cousing Joe (which she later did), when that didn't work she was out of options and just pointed back to her brother.

Just my opinion. this week.

WHERE IS HALEIGH?

Substitute TN or GmaS for Ron and I think you have a plausible theory.

They still fool Misty and use Tommy, with Tommy thinking Misty is at fault.

I just think that given Ron's temper he could not help himself, in waking Misty up and cussing her out and, threatening her. Maybe that was his role once he got home.

I do think it is something the Cummings' know a lot about and Misty knows little but they still don't want Misty to talk ... to implicate them.

This is what got me to thinking something is just not right .

"I'd give my life for my child's life back", are his exact words. At 1:03 in this video, and after that he falls on the ground.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Ron knew all along and engaged in the cover-up but what was his role and who was he protecting ... someone close? TN or GmaS?

Not a bad theory at all luvthesleuths. I often thought HaLeigh mimicked the adults and tried "the candy" for herself.
Also, I always thought that TN got there pretty darn quick with a framed 8x10 glossy and all. Not to mention her handy dandy jacket.

IMO, there was a lot of staging going on in that trailer.

Yes ... and on cue Ron arrived home and had Misty call 911 ... after working overtime, stopping by the store for goodies and -- all within 26 minutes of clocking out of work.

No search of the MH or nearby neighborhood ... Misty on 911 and Ron angrily pacing cussing them out rather than providing key descriptive info that was best provided while LE was en-route.

Make yourself useful, either answer the 911 questions or go search. He knew it was already too late. Ron preferred to focus on seeding his alibi and that HaLeigh was stole ... hmmm?

Ron knew all along and engaged in the cover-up but what was his role and who was he protecting ... someone close? TN or GmaS?

I agree. Ron knew Haleigh had died when he gave that interview. He fell to the ground when he realized he said he wanted his daughter's life back because he realized what he just said.

Yes ... and on cue Ron arrived home and had Misty call 911 ...

Misty even said to her father in a jail call that she tried calling ron and he wouldn't answer but then as soon as she opens the door there he was...

I found that one statemnt MC said was the my most honest (and against RC) things she ever stated out loud.

What did she mean? She was clearly intimating that was suspicious of RC, and ranted a while about how she was used by the whole family.

I'm really beginning to think she really was the patsy, no where near smart enough to believe they would do such a thing to her. I think that is why she was didn't sound high or under the influence in the 911 call, she wasn't high, she was passed out cold for many hours....

He fell on the ground cuz he realized he confessed.:croc:
Just like Cindy is a nurse of decomp.:loser:
JMO
Yes, that was very creepy when he said that and started to fake wail. imo

Exactly

Misty even said to her father in a jail call that she tried calling ron and he wouldn't answer but then as soon as she opens the door there he was...

I found that one statemnt MC said was the my most honest (and against RC) things she ever stated out loud.

What did she mean? She was clearly intimating that was suspicious of RC, and ranted a while about how she was used by the whole family.

I'm really beginning to think she really was the patsy, no where near smart enough to believe they would do such a thing to her. I think that is why she was didn't sound high or under the influence in the 911 call, she wasn't high, she was passed out cold for many hours....

It's weird that you mention that, luvthesleuths...do you remember on the 911 call...Ron said something to Misty(can't remember right now what he said) but her response was " I was asleep" or "I just woke up" (one of the two)...maybe she doesn't know what really happened...IDK...I go back and forth on that...however, I do think that, if she slept through anything or if she left the mh, at some point someone told Misty what happened...whether it was the truth or not...I'm not sure....but she had to know enough or be told enough to go along with the cover up...Sorry to be rambling tonight...I have a very bad cold.

ETA: On the LDT, I found it odd that Misty seemed to know what happened to Haleigh, she knew where Haleigh was, she intentionally withheld information...but she didn't know "who took Haleigh"....the examiner thought that maybe more than one person was involved...after the dock search...LE said there were "multiple persons of interest" ...but Misty doesn't know which one took Haleigh? Where was Misty when Haleigh was taken away? Then on one test, Misty was asked about Ron's involvement...and the test showed that she was not sure....I just can't put it together....unless Misty wasn't around for any of it and someone told her what happened to Haleigh and where Haleigh was...this someone decided not to tell Misty "who" actually took Haleigh away....and this someone wanted her to "intentionally" lie to cover up what happened. JMO of course

BBM. I always took that to mean that whatever happened, Ron was off dealing with HaLeigh, either rushing her OD'd body to TN or GmaS since he could not call 911 or, arranging the disposal or, disposing.

Misty was either wanting to know what was going on or had just awoken to find HaLeigh missing and Ron was missing dealing with it. Likely Ron's phone was turned off since he'd be savvy with pings after the Casey Anthony case.

I don't know what his role was but he knew she was already gone by what he said in the video .IMO

If nothing else, IMO, Ron was involved in the cover-up...at least...IMO, Ron is protecting someone...and my money is on Teresa....

I have to be honest with you, cyber...sometimes I don't think that Misty knows the whole story...but I suspect she knows enough, rather she realizes it or not (per Teresa during the dock search).

I just find it odd that everytime Teresa was asked if she thought Misty did something to Haleigh...her response was "no" but Misty may have information..huh? IMO, Teresa and Ron knows Misty didn't harm Haleigh...and IMO, LE knows this too.

Even during the dock search...Teresa would not say that Misty had done something to Haleigh...Remember the interview that Teresa gave on the Today show or something, one day after the dock search started? Maybe I should try to find that video...

BBM. I always took that to mean that whatever happened, Ron was off dealing with HaLeigh, either rushing her OD'd body to TN or GmaS since he could not call 911 or, arranging the disposal or, disposing.

Misty was either wanting to know what was going on or had just awoken to find HaLeigh missing and Ron was missing dealing with it. Likely Ron's phone was turned off since he'd be savvy with pings after the Casey Anthony case.

That's what I thought she meant too....

Another thing that has crossed my mind....Misty didn't know why she woke up...she said to go to the bathroom...get a drink...and she has also stated that she didn't know why she woke up...she just woke up...maybe something woke her up....a noise or something? Or...it was all a lie? IDK my meds are kicking in....

Substitute TN or GmaS for Ron and I think you have a plausible theory.

They still fool Misty and use Tommy, with Tommy thinking Misty is at fault.

I just think that given Ron's temper he could not help himself, in waking Misty up and cussing her out and, threatening her. Maybe that was his role once he got home.

I do think it is something the Cummings' know a lot about and Misty knows little but they still don't want Misty to talk ... to implicate them.

BBM

ITA. IMO, Misty has enough information to break this case and implicate the Cummings in Haleigh's disappearance...I was watching some old videos of Teresa and quite a few times in interviews she was asked if she thought Misty had done something to Haleigh...Teresa main concern was what Misty did or did not know...

I might not come across clear tonight...so I'll just go get the videos...BRB

This is the only video I could find right now...but it was taped 4/14/10.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36497223#36497223

At the 3:00 min mark...Teresa is asked about the dock search...she says that they were told by LE that they were going to be doing a search because of a new lead that they received....Funny how Teresa nor Grandma Sykes wanted to mention their "own personal" trip to the dock or that GMFlo called and told them a day before LE began the search.

At the 4:00 min mark...Teresa is asked about Misty holding back something...Teresa says that she believes Misty is holding back information but she is not sure how it can help.:waitasec:

LE has been calling Misty the "key" throughout this information and that she has key answers as to what happened to Haleigh...Misty has lied throughout this investigation..clearly...and Teresa doesn't know how that information would help the investigation?:waitasec:

Here is another video from August...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZLnYl2-VyA

At the 1:44 min mark...Teresa is asked about what she has not heard from Misty that she would like to hear...Teresa says "I don't know if there's anything that I haven't heard." WTH? How about the truth, Teresa? On this same show Teresa admits that LE believes Misty is not being honest..

At the 3:12 min mark...Teresa is asked if she thought Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance....She says "I do not...I hope she did not".

But Teresa knows that Misty is lying, so what's the problem?

This case is driving me nuts!

This is what has been playing through my mind lately.

What if Misty really doesn't know what happened, what if it was Ron who came home from work (secretly snuck out of work) when Misty wouldn't answer the phone, when he got home he found Misty passed out cold from her weekend binge, and Haleigh dead from an od on Rons pills.

Ron then puts her in the garabage bin, and takes off back to work.

Ron calls Tommy to help. He needs to go get the body from the garbage bin and dispose of it, then stage the house to look like an abduction. Tommy stages the house with the same things he used to break into houses. tieing the door and holding it open etc.

They allow Misty to wake up on her own and discover the scene so it won't affect her story, Tommy and Ron think they did MC a favour by keeping her out of the details.

This would explain the rat in the mailbox- RC was worried Tommy was going to crack so it was a reminder to him.

In one jail house call between Tommy and his father they are talking about Misty and the father says something like Misty doesn't know..and Tommy jumps in and says "EXACCCCCTLLLLY" clearly trying to get a message to his dad in code. (sorry don't have the link). Maybe tommy was trying to get across that Misty really doesn't know (cause RC and Tommy have withheld that info from her) She know's something bad happened but not exactly what.

Misty was a patsy, and is paying dearly for it now. this is why Misty recently told police to talk to Tommy, he knows everything. They most likely told MC to play dumb, if that didn't work plan B was to pin it on cousing Joe (which she later did), when that didn't work she was out of options and just pointed back to her brother.

Just my opinion. this week.

WHERE IS HALEIGH?
I like this theory, and I've considered it, myself with a few variations. It's one of the theories with the fewest holes, but there are a couple.

If Misty was passed out and clueless to all that went on, she would not have failed all of the tests so miserably. Unless she woke up while Tommy and/or Tn were still there. She would've asked questions, naturally, and TN would've made her feel guilty, perhaps convinced her that she would be in trouble. It's possible the drugs belonged to Misty. Ron would still have reason to cover up the incident. He was afraid of losing Jr.

The other problem with this theory is LE's focus on Misty. They maintain that she has not been forthcoming about her activities during the late evening and early morning hours; and, that evidence from the MH does not match up with her account of that night. Their strong focus on Misty makes me believe that they know something significant that we don't, so we can't even factor it into our theories.

Ack!! I have to get ready for work, so I'm in a hurry and not making sense. I'll try to get back to this later. It's a good discussion. Have a nice day, all.

we know Misty failed several lie tests, so even if she was asleep or gone, she knows what happened...unless there was something wrong with the tests. but all of them? We don't know if Ron passed or not. only his word that he did, but he also claimed that Misty passed, so his word on those tests, means almost zilch. I remember some early interview with Misty, (today show maybe?), where she made a point to say that she had passed her test on being home. So, there is some really big reason why she doesn't want to be placed out of that trailer...which leads me to think about the OD at the party story. Also, Ron & TN very forcibly defended Misty on that one, so they had their own reason for not wanting her ouside the trailer. maybe because her being gone, involved Ron? Tommy reportedly failed 1 LDT, but claimed he was asked only 1 question. I don't think I believe that. Even if Misty had left to buy drugs for her or Ron, you'd think that she would've owned up by now, because there's no need to hide their drug use anymore. But, the bus stop witness heard Misty complaining about some bad ****, to Lindsey & a guy, & since it was 1 of the last things reported about Misty, that day, I think it's involved. So, I'm guessing the guy was Tommy, & since they appeared to speed off angry, I'm thinking there was some fighting amongst them. So, were Misty & Tommy fighting over some bad dope? how involved were Ron & Lindsey? If Ron really was late for work that day, as Chelsea claims, & Kim P alluded to, there may have been a confrontation, after school. & all of this IS important, because it looks like Ron, IMO, lied about picking up Haleigh. (maybe Ron owed Tommy some dope money, but refused to pay because it wasn't any good, so Tommy got mad, & HE's the 1 who retaliated by taking Haleigh). For some reason, I had thought that Misty was chewing somebody out on the phone about the bad dope, but after relistening to the Santos interview, I realized that Santos's gf thought Misty was possibly directly chewing out Lindsey & 'some guy'. & that opens up a whole new door, for me. & 1 of those doors is... if Misty killed Haleigh, I don't think she would've called Tommy, the brother she was so mad at, for help. So, IMO, Tommy was involved in some other way. Something happened after school, to make Ron late for work, & to call Misty upteen times, & to cause all of the commotion, in the wee hours. But what's the connection? & where was Misty that night? There is some reason that Ron either needed to put himself at the bus stop, or he needed to remove Misty. Either him not being there, somehow connects him to Haleigh's murder, or her being there connects her. & the only thread I see, is Misty griping about the bad **** to Lindsey. & whatever the connection is, Chelsea found the need to lie too. I don't believe her story of Ron refusing to roll his window down. So, I'm thinking they're all lying, in an attempt to eradicate that conversation between Misty & Lindsey & 'some guy'.

I don't think Misty was passed out. She was too coherent on the 911 call imo. I think she was up way before Ron came in from work and was rehearsing her story that Haleigh just disappeared right out from under her nose. Saying she was sleeping was to protect herself as if "I don't know nuttin.":innocent: Imo, police never believed Misty's 'stories" from day one.

I think she and Tommy were staging the crime scene...racing to get it done before Ron came in. Imo, she didn't all of a sudden just wake up at 3:00 am. She was already up.

I think something happened intentionally to Haleigh under Misty's watch and she panicked and called Tommy to come help her dispose of Haleigh's body and he could be there in no time since he didn't live far from the Cummings home.

I find it much more logical that the person that was the last known person to see Haleigh alive had more means, opportunity and motive than anyone else to harm Haleigh. No sneaking out needed. No wondering if they would be missed at anytime. The very one that said she was in the home that night when Haleigh disappeared ...never to be seen again.

In Tommy's sentencing hearing the DA called him a suspect. It will be interesting to see the comments the DA makes when Misty's sentencing comes to bear in January.

IMO

we know Misty failed several lie tests, so even if she was asleep or gone, she knows what happened...unless there was something wrong with the tests. but all of them? We don't know if Ron passed or not. only his word that he did, but he also claimed that Misty passed, so his word on those tests, means almost zilch. I remember some early interview with Misty, (today show maybe?), where she made a point to say that she had passed her test on being home. So, there is some really big reason why she doesn't want to be placed out of that trailer...which leads me to think about the OD at the party story. Also, Ron & TN very forcibly defended Misty on that one, so they had their own reason for not wanting her ouside the trailer. maybe because her being gone, involved Ron? Tommy reportedly failed 1 LDT, but claimed he was asked only 1 question. I don't think I believe that. Even if Misty had left to buy drugs for her or Ron, you'd think that she would've owned up by now, because there's no need to hide their drug use anymore. But, the bus stop witness heard Misty complaining about some bad ****, to Lindsey & a guy, & since it was 1 of the last things reported about Misty, that day, I think it's involved. So, I'm guessing the guy was Tommy, & since they appeared to speed off angry, I'm thinking there was some fighting amongst them. So, were Misty & Tommy fighting over some bad dope? how involved were Ron & Lindsey? If Ron really was late for work that day, as Chelsea claims, & Kim P alluded to, there may have been a confrontation, after school. & all of this IS important, because it looks like Ron, IMO, lied about picking up Haleigh. (maybe Ron owed Tommy some dope money, but refused to pay because it wasn't any good, so Tommy got mad, & HE's the 1 who retaliated by taking Haleigh). For some reason, I had thought that Misty was chewing somebody out on the phone about the bad dope, but after relistening to the Santos interview, I realized that Santos's gf thought Misty was possibly directly chewing out Lindsey & 'some guy'. & that opens up a whole new door, for me. & 1 of those doors is... if Misty killed Haleigh, I don't think she would've called Tommy, the brother she was so mad at, for help. So, IMO, Tommy was involved in some other way. Something happened after school, to make Ron late for work, & to call Misty upteen times, & to cause all of the commotion, in the wee hours. But what's the connection? & where was Misty that night? There is some reason that Ron either needed to put himself at the bus stop, or he needed to remove Misty. Either him not being there, somehow connects him to Haleigh's murder, or her being there connects her. & the only thread I see, is Misty griping about the bad **** to Lindsey. & whatever the connection is, Chelsea found the need to lie too. I don't believe her story of Ron refusing to roll his window down. So, I'm thinking they're all lying, in an attempt to eradicate that conversation between Misty & Lindsey & 'some guy'.
& it seems that Ron is still not wanting to put Misty at that bus stop, because even after he made his truth telling deal, Werter used real hedgy wording on Ron being there. So whatever, happened, IMO, involved Misty's confrontation over the bad dope, & probably the fight over the machine gun, since Ron lied so long about it.

Dodie, you make very good points...definitely something to think about...

FWIW, I don't think Ron passed his lie detector test...LE stayed on Ron even after the test so IMO, if he had passed LE wouldn't have focused so heavily on Ron too...and then the act of not cooperating with LE tells me that they were pushing Ron's buttons...and Ron didn't like that. Ron even made a statement about LE only focusing on him and Misty...and that they had tunnel vision..:waitasec: IF LE focused on Ron and Misty, IMO, they had good reason...

From the very beginning LE has been trying to narrow down the timeline...At times they expressed their concerns of not being able to nail down the timeline...In the interview with Lt. Greenwood...in October '09...he claimed that they were still trying to get the timeline straightened out...so as of October..LE still didn't have an accurate timeline surrounding what happened to Haleigh...So IMO, they still didn't know what had happened to Haleigh and when....and that's what they were trying to figure out...IMO, that's why Ron had not been excluded...whether he had an alibi or not...as of October LE still had no clue as to what happened to Haleigh and when....(time of death)...after the drug bust, LE questioned Ron about Haleigh and Ron claimed that he knew nothing/had nothing to offer....but after the dock search...suddenly Ron needs a plea deal to talk....and what did he give up..."he offered valuable information" that helped with the timeline...finally!

IMO, that was information that they had been missing all along...but LE knew that Ron had valuable information, IMO, long before the drug bust....and that's why they had a need to set him up too...

JMO of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members