George and Cindy Anthonys Body Language and Comments Indicates They Are Feigning

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with you that none of the above probably happened. But I believe that GA DOES recall the last time he saw Caylee, so does CA & LA. I am sure they go over those moments everyday. They just can't tell the truth about it. MOO

Interesting! I never thought about it that way, but you are probably right. Otherwise why keep lying about it?

cloud said:
From what I've read, it seemed as if he was just sitting watching TV (cooking/news) as KC walked out holding Caylee, with a back-pack in tow. I've never read anything about GA holding the car door (or any door, for that matter!) open for her at that point in time.

Does anyone have transcripts/videos on this? If so, I'd be interested to read or watch. Thanks in advance.

JMO
It's in his most recently released deposition with the State Attorneys. I'll try to find it for you. Gimmie uno momento

Beatrice said:
I really do not think George knew of all the conflicts with Cindy & Casey. If he had, alot of the chaos would have been addressed.
I sort of disagree. I just re-read GA's SA depo a few days ago, and it seems like he knew what KC was up to but CA always insisted she would "take care of it". The whole theme of that household was "George, stay out of it. I'll handle it." She was the head of the household. For example, he suspected KC wasn't working at Sports Authority... he even went to visit her work and "investigate" as he called it. When he told CA that he found out she didn't work there, he wanted to confront her but CA basically told him to stay out of it, and even said "Why are you spying on our daughter? Do you know how upset this will make her?" He ended up confronting her anyway, and it pissed off both CA and KC (really shows the family dynamics there)

Anyway.. I only sort of disagree because I do think he got to a point where he knew what was going on but decided to ignore it. He admitted to it in his SA depo anyway.

Thanks for your posts all!

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/080509 George Anthony Depo Pgs 151 - 200.pdf
Starting on PDF page 28, or transcript page 178

SA: Anything else out of the ordinary happen the rest of that morning?

GA: No. definitely not.

SA: I know you relayed a number of times you were watching a show on the Food Network, the last thing you did before --

GA: As a matter of fact, I remember that specifically at that time. It was about ten minutes to 1:00 that day on the 16th of June. I was watching one of my favorite shows on TV, and it's called Drive-Up Diners and Dives. And to say I'm sort of hooked on it, I guess I am. I was watching it and I remember Casey and Caylee, you know, leaving and the last time I saw Caylee.

SA: Were you outside the house when they actually left or were you inside?

GA: I walked with Caylee and Casey out when they left to get in their car and go.

SA: All right. And did you -- did you assist Casey in, like, putting Caylee in the car seat, buckling her in, anything like that?

GA: Just hold -- held the door open while she buckled Caylee in the back passenger rear side and, you know, just blew her a kiss, told her I loved her and, you know, "Jo-Jo will see you later."

I finally found the post where I found the exact schedule for Food Network that day. I didn't realize he had ever said he was watching Diners, Driveins and Dives. That show didn't come on until 1 pm. Here's the old post from Sept. 2008. You can't find this old schedule for that date on the Food Network site any more so I guess it's helpful to keep this info around.

I thought it was odd, and fishy, that he stated it that way. I would have said, "I was watching Good Eats" or
"I was watching Alton Brown," not what network I was watching.

Anyway, it took some searching, but this is what was on Food Network on June 16 for several hours around that time:

10 am - Molto Mario "Fresh Pasta"
10:30 - The Essence of Emeril "BBQ Specialties"
11 - Boy Meets Grill "Pub Food"
11:30 - Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello "Game Night"
12 pm - Unwrapped "Twisted Treats"
12:30 - Unwrapped "Mintastic"
1 - Diners, Drive-ins and Dives "Family Owned"
1:30 - Diners, Dive-ins and Dives "Regional Favorites"
2 - Guy's Big Bite "Sonoma Steer"
2:30 - 30 Minute Meals "King of the Grill"

I know he could simply have been mistaken about the time. The Food Network daytime schedule changed shortly after this date. But I still think his lack of specifics the first time he brought this up and now the apparent discrepency between the time he gives and what he says he was watching are at least a bit fishy.

GA: Just hold -- held the door open while she buckled Caylee in the back passenger rear side and, you know, just blew her a kiss, told her I loved her and, you know, "Jo-Jo will see you later."

It bothers me quite a bit that, after several statements regarding the details of when he last saw Caylee, GA made this change. It's a big change, because it refutes the possibility of Caylee already being dead when he saw her with KC that day. Nothing in any of his other statements refute it. It's just troubling to think what motivated him making this significant change/addition.

Agreed BeanE. To say it's troubling is an understatement.

Makes you wonder what really happened that morning, what he really saw, what he's trying to hide. Either way it will not bode well with the jury, the fact that he's altered that very statement three times.
I don't think she left in this merry little we're-a-happy-family way. You don't just randomly leave home for the first time for an entire month, refusing to let your child to speak with their grandparents on the phone. GA has stated that CA didn't like to upset KC, and wanted to keep peace within the home for fear that KC would take Caylee away.
Well she finally did that morning, and I believe she left in anger.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/080509 George Anthony Depo Pgs 151 - 200.pdf

SA: I know you relayed a number of times you were watching a show on the Food Network, the last thing you did before --

GA: As a matter of fact, I remember that specifically at that time. It was about ten minutes to 1:00 that day on the 16th of June. I was watching one of my favorite shows on TV, and it's called Drive-Up Diners and Dives. And to say I'm sort of hooked on it, I guess I am. I was watching it and I remember Casey and Caylee, you know, leaving and the last time I saw Caylee.

GA: I walked with Caylee and Casey out when they left to get in their car and go.

SA: All right. And did you -- did you assist Casey in, like, putting Caylee in the car seat, buckling her in, anything like that?

Thank you very much for that, Reagan! (sorry about response time - I've been away).

Now I find that very interesting. I wonder how many times before he had held the car door open for Casey to buckle up Caylee in the back seat? Was it routine (if he was at home), or serendipitous? If the former, it should be reasonably easy to verify, IMO. If not, it would be rather interesting why this should have happened on that particular occasion.

My other qustion would be: was Caylee asleep when she was placed in her child safety seat in the back seat, or was she awake? And if she was asleep at 1.00 (approx) in the afternoon and didn't respond to being carried out and placed in a car seat at all, that would be very interesting as well.

Children sleep pretty soundly, but to not have heard one sound from a child all morning and for her to be still asleep so deeply that she didn't make a sound by early afternoon while she was transported to the car, with TV sound going, mother picking her up and carrying her, granddad there calmly watching a cooking show, waving them good-bye, then going to help with holding the car door open and not hearing a single word or reaction from the child, Caylee being strapped into the safety chair and presumably not making any waking up noises even at that time... IMHO, that's a hard pill to swallow.

I don't know of any 2-3 year olds who don't make any noise at all in the morning (early, at that!), and who sleep through everything through 1 (or so) in the afternoon, still without making any "child noises" at all. Doesn't that strike a strange note?

I suggest that any one who has, or has had, children that age would find that strange, with the odd and unusual exception.

How odd would it be if that unusual exception would coincide with a child's subsequent (immediate) disappearance and subsequent finding of her body, along with the Coroner's finding that that child was a victim of homicide around the time she "disappeared"? .......

I think the odds on that one are 0 to none.

But all of that is just in my opinion.

JMHO

It bothers me quite a bit that, after several statements regarding the details of when he last saw Caylee, GA made this change. It's a big change, because it refutes the possibility of Caylee already being dead when he saw her with KC that day. Nothing in any of his other statements refute it. It's just troubling to think what motivated him making this significant change/addition.

I totally agree, BeanE. As I've said in my latest post, that bothered me as well (and I hadn't even read your post beforehand - just read "the latest")...

But it's so obvious, isn't it? For anyone familiar with this case, this statement came as a "latest version", because GA's initial statement(s) didn't mention anything about holding the car door opened for Casey, just that he waved and said bye (words to effect) at around 1 pm while he was sitting down watching his favourite cooking show...

In one of their early TV interviews, GA started to say "news"... then Cindy's hand clutched on to his knee and he modified it to "cooking"... at least that's what I saw. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. I don't have a link at hand.

JMHO

Thank you very much for that, Reagan! (sorry about response time - I've been away).

Now I find that very interesting. I wonder how many times before he had held the car door open for Casey to buckle up Caylee in the back seat? Was it routine (if he was at home), or serendipitous? If the former, it should be reasonably easy to verify, IMO. If not, it would be rather interesting why this should have happened on that particular occasion.

My other qustion would be: was Caylee asleep when she was placed in her child safety seat in the back seat, or was she awake? And if she was asleep at 1.00 (approx) in the afternoon and didn't respond to being carried out and placed in a car seat at all, that would be very interesting as well.

Children sleep pretty soundly, but to not have heard one sound from a child all morning and for her to be still asleep so deeply that she didn't make a sound by early afternoon while she was transported to the car, with TV sound going, mother picking her up and carrying her, granddad there calmly watching a cooking show, waving them good-bye, then going to help with holding the car door open and not hearing a single word or reaction from the child, Caylee being strapped into the safety chair and presumably not making any waking up noises even at that time... IMHO, that's a hard pill to swallow.

I don't know of any 2-3 year olds who don't make any noise at all in the morning (early, at that!), and who sleep through everything through 1 (or so) in the afternoon, still without making any "child noises" at all. Doesn't that strike a strange note?

I suggest that any one who has, or has had, children that age would find that strange, with the odd and unusual exception.

How odd would it be if that unusual exception would coincide with a child's subsequent (immediate) disappearance and subsequent finding of her body, along with the Coroner's finding that that child was a victim of homicide around the time she "disappeared"? .......

I think the odds on that one are 0 to none.

But all of that is just in my opinion.

JMHO

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA0R2qjcFRE[/ame] and George...then. Wow how they have changed their demeanor and stories!

Of course Cindy & George are feigning!

Their granddaugter died...
At the hands of her mother.

G & C are trying to protect Casey from the electric chair.

I just can't wait until they both have to go on the stand and get stuck in their lies. It will be hard to watch them bumble around and get upset with "simple" questions. It is a prosecutors dream. Watch them mess up, and have to explain their previous answers and it will all pile up to one outcome: NO CREDIBILITY.
They are actually making it MORE difficult for their daughter.
GA and CA are going to be the biggest problem for the defense next to that pesky 31 days thing.
Cross examination is going to be FANTABULOUS.

Light bulb moment here, I wonder if George did in fact walk out with KC but not for the reason he claims. IMO, Cindy had told George what was going on and the alleged fight/argument/disagreement or whatever term one wants to use. So, George followed KC out to the car b/c he was drilling/arguing/demanding/confronting KC about the situation.

Novice Seeker

I just can't wait until they both have to go on the stand and get stuck in their lies. It will be hard to watch them bumble around and get upset with "simple" questions. It is a prosecutors dream. Watch them mess up, and have to explain their previous answers and it will all pile up to one outcome: NO CREDIBILITY.
They are actually making it MORE difficult for their daughter.
GA and CA are going to be the biggest problem for the defense next to that pesky 31 days thing.
Cross examination is going to be FANTABULOUS.

Bold mine.

abso-effing-lutely! :crazy:

From watching Cindy's body language, I don't believe her about never giving any money for child care. It's very unbelieveable that Casey would lie about jobs, lie to sitters working for free about having a job, and steal, but never try to weasel some money from the parents to pay for it. It was probably in cash though and the sitters never saw a dime.

I wonder what the body language experts think of the way Cindy mauls at men? It is a little odd. My jealous husband would have me in a burkah , holding my hand if I did that. LOL!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ZOW3xuzTo[/ame]

I wonder what the body language experts think of the way Cindy mauls at men? It is a little odd. My jealous husband would have me in a burkah , holding my hand if I did that. LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ZOW3xuzTo

I so agree! She took what should have been a sacred ceremony memorializing Caylee and made me feel like a voyeur watching her stroking all the men. Sickening.
She seems very predatory.

Somewhere along the way the entire Anthony clan didn't learn about the power of the truth. The truth will set you free.... All the cover ups make her look guilty-period. I teach my kids no matter the consequence- always tell the truth. The consequences in the end may suck but they are no where near as "sucky" as if you lie to cover up.

In reference to my post 180 of this thread, where I said I remembered seeing a youtube video of an interview with the Anthonys, it was the first time i'd heard George say he'd put Caylee in the car... I finally found it. I searched through a gazillion videos and here it is

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k8JdyHFd6g[/ame]

The woman who video taped this and put it on youtube is very clear that it's her voice and not Cindy's making gasping noises at the various things they say. Also in this interview is when Cindy takes credit for getting the national media behind Hayleigh Cummings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back