George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Im pretty confused. The article here http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html states that "When they arrived on the scene, George was talking to them and was fine," said Conway. "We’re having him checked out to be sure." but Friday posted that he had to be rescusitated(sp?) and another article states he was dispondent. So which is fact, was he fine and speaking to officers when they arrived, or was he out of it?

My heart is breaking for him, I am so glad he was found and getting some medical attention, though I hope there is something they can do for him to prevent this from happening again. :(

From all accounts, he did not have to be rescusitated.

Ok Im pretty confused. The article here http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html states that "When they arrived on the scene, George was talking to them and was fine," said Conway. "We’re having him checked out to be sure." but Friday posted that he had to be rescusitated(sp?) and another article states he was dispondent. So which is fact, was he fine and speaking to officers when they arrived, or was he out of it?

My heart is breaking for him, I am so glad he was found and getting some medical attention, though I hope there is something they can do for him to prevent this from happening again. :(

bolded byme

loved that quote from Conway...like it was their choice....not in this case of of the Baker Act----

IMO remarks like this is what put George where he is now and it seems some won't be happy until the whole family is pushed over the edge.
YES i totally agree ..

I wonder how KC will take the news? What effect with this have on her, if any?

I don't see anything having any effect on Casey, because I think she is shut off from reality. I have always thought her situation had more to do with a mental defect or personality disorder of some kind, something that she cannot help. We tend to ascribe "normal" people's emotions to her, and there's just something wrong with her somewhere inside. :(

I honestly believe that George just cannot take it anymore. I think he didnt want to lie from the beginning and Cindy forced him to do her bidding.
I think he cannot stand knowing the things that are going to come out in the media... he knows he will never live a normal life again. He has covered up for the murder of his grandchild, all his families skeletons are out of the closet. His daughter is the most hated woman in America. That is a lot to know you have to live with.

When this case is out of our minds... there is still a family left in shambles who lost their grandchild and who have to accept that their daughter is a murderer and they may have helped to try and cover that up.

Sadly this won't end until KC's trial is over. The best that can happen is a very speedy trial and even though the results will most likely devastate the A's, they will learn to accept it in time, perhaps with alot of counseling.
GA has been carrying the burden trying to spare his family and he can no longer do it, He's human.
My prayers are with him and my hope is that if a change of venue is granted, the trial will be over sooner than later.
Afterwards they may need to move to another home or town and try to put their lives back together.

IMHO, this picture taken in December says it all....

picture.php

In my opinion (and my opinion is such because Mr. Litig8r is a Florida Paramedic/Firefighter) if George had required rescesutation, or had already attempted suicide, he would have been transported to the hospital by county rescue (fire department ambulance), not in the Chief's car.

IMO remarks like this is what put George where he is now and it seems some won't be happy until the whole family is pushed over the edge.

Excuse me? My comment would in NO WAY contribute to the position that GA is in now. I blame that all on Casey, Cindy, and Lee. There is nothing HAPPY about the entire situation, and if you looked at my previous post, I support GA and hope he gets the help he needs.

If the Anthony family reads here, or if they have friends that read here, I want to say that I am praying for GA today. I will keep him in my thoughts and hope that he gets the help that he needs. No qualifications of who should be there and who shouldn't. No ifs, ands or buts...Just a prayer for peace of mind to him.

I hope the media will back off George. I am surprised he has lasted this long.
Last year a gun was taken away from one of his cars....BIG RED FLAG....and he has made statements that he would take the place of Caylee without a thought. HELLO??
Take care George. You are a good dad.

I honestly believe that George just cannot take it anymore. I think he didnt want to lie from the beginning and Cindy forced him to do her bidding.
I think he cannot stand knowing the things that are going to come out in the media... he knows he will never live a normal life again. He has covered up for the murder of his grandchild, all his families skeletons are out of the closet. His daughter is the most hated woman in America. That is a lot to know you have to live with.

When this case is out of our minds... there is still a family left in shambles who lost their grandchild and who have to accept that their daughter is a murderer and they may have helped to try and cover that up.
Great post Shannon. The pain just keeps getting harder to bare.

I respectfully disagree. Casey's lies, Cindy's willingness to except all those lies, and Caylee dead is what has pushed George to where he is.
I am sure that it hurts to hear what stangers say, but not enough to cause this..This situation is caused by the devil herself Casey!

I agree to an extent. But it is easy to see that Cindy is controlling. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but I am certain that Cindy has put so much pressure on George to keep quiet about specific things in this case. He is having what appears to be a breakdown of some sort and Cindy is the last person he needs by his side right now. There is no malice from my side when I say she needs to stay away from him at this time. All Cindy will do IMO is add to his problems.

I completely agree with you.

After all, we have no idea what it is that they know. We have no idea what has gone on behind closed doors at their house.

Cindy is his wife, for Pete's sake. All these preconceived notions about who is evil and who is good, who did what? We don't know any of that.

I can't think how I would be if something like this happened in my family. I do know that it's not entirely inconceivable that I would try to help my child. It all seems to be a part of their family dynamics. I feel so sorry for all of them.

i wonder if finding out about the duct tape and sticker did it .. mabey ca and kc had him convinced it was an accident

I sure the heck hope not. However, I believe the evidence won't hold up to that.

I still don't think he OD'd or anything - I just think he made the comment that he didn't want to live...............

According to WFTV.com, no weapons or drugs (meds) were found in the car or with GA. It did mention a "half-written suicide note found in the car". The article also said GA had texted two "family members".

Question 1: What was the thursday meeting about with CIndy and the attorney? Was it something that was supposed to be discussed here that pushed him over the edge? Sick of the cover up? Was the attorney going to discuss a pending arrest for obstruction? Etc?

Question 2: What is Dominic Casey still doing hanging around their house? That really surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth