Geraldo 1/11/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that would be very questionable unless he was "specifically" on their time and has billed them for that particular time and day.

GR has already tried to discredit this man, and I would not believe a d*mn word out of that man's mouth.

I want to know about all GR associations with Baez, past and present and have written Fox execs to try to get some answers. I do not believe in the media deliberately skewing news in child murder case as it appears GR is doing in this one.

Sounds good to me. In fact I want to know all about jose, I am certain he must have something shady in his past...we need to get to the bottom of everyone's history.

Fox would be stupid to continue to allow geraldo to continue going down this road, he and they will surely be getting sued by the time this goes trial.

I was just thinking the same thing- the A's got wind of where the body was, paid P.I.to go out and film area making sure they didnt put the video right on the body and then say "the body wasnt there" and this way Casey couldnt get blamed as the body wasnt there, just in case someone found it later on in which the MR DID and their bubble got busted- but then this wouldnt add up either as DC called Hoover and said we found the body, get down here- shes dead and also told LP they found her- so this doesnt all make sense to me- if he was working for the A's to protect casey and say the body wasnt there and then say it was- I'm confused- the they said on GR they were working for the A's at the time- I thought they quit working for the A's? And if they found the body in nov- could Cindy actually just let it lay there? Can someone clarify all this- and unconfuse me

I think at some point while Casey was out on bail, Casey told some member of her family where Caylee was as best she could.

George and Cindy and Lee have been too closely watched by media and possibly others to check out what Casey had said themselves. At some point they probably talked to Baez (thus the reason for Baez to scream "privilege" and "work product"). When Lenny was sending divers into the Econ and searchers were in BP and around the airport, I think the Anthony's got worried and were made nervous by the resumed search activity.

Maybe that drove them to send the P.I.s to Suburban to reassure themselves that Caylee wasn't where anybody was looking. When the P.I.s failed to find Caylee (we know THEY didn't have dogs) the Anthony's probably figured the Suburban story was another one of Casey's lies. Or maybe they didn't realize Caylee's skull was kept safely underwater and they were told that there was a strong possibility that animals and the weather had scattered Caylee. That is why I believe TM said Caylee's body would never be found.

Small children's skeletons don't stay together where there are scavengers and insects. Heat and humidity are great for growing green and black bacteria, mold and algae. Bone particles in Florida wouldn't look white and pristine like they do in Georgia O' Keefe paintings. I imagine scattered bones would be practically impossible to see in Florida vegetation and the P.I.s missed them.

JMO

I think that would be very questionable unless he was "specifically" on their time and has billed them for that particular time and day.

GR has already tried to discredit this man, and I would not believe a d*mn word out of that man's mouth.

I want to know about all GR associations with Baez, past and present and have written Fox execs to try to get some answers. I do not believe in the media deliberately skewing news in child murder case as it appears GR is doing in this one.

Agreed.

Very tenuous, JH was a volunteer (reportedly) and DC was pro bono (reportedly) so unless the A's expressly requested this task and the tape was turned over to them it is debatable who 'owns' it. It sounds like it was JH's camera and tape, it sounds like he turned most of it over to DC but -- if the A's were not in control and did not know at the time then this seems more like a cover story as well.

More time passes, more lies...... more spin and -- GR is helping by giving the Defense opportunity to spin. Interesting that BC is the focus on the fray now and no JB -- and we have had LA's attorney pop up and pop in.

To me this is a 'shell game' and we have 3 shells -- JB, BC and, LA's attorney. It is hard to keep watching them all to see who is in play. One is distracting while the others make a move.

That was my first thought. DC is a PI working for the Anthonys, for whatever that's worth. But it appeared to me that the camera belonged to Hoover, and DC has already claimed that he and Hoover were not associated. So it seems to me that DC can't claim ownership of the tape in the Anthonys name. It remains to be seen if Hoover signed a contract with the Anthonys as to terms of his employment as a bodyguard. If not, I can certainly see lawsuits over ownership.
This may very well bite the Anthonys on several different appendages however. It brings to question what/ when they knew. Also, if they have alienated Hoover over ownership, there's no telling what direction his anger at them could take. He could be chomping at the bit to tell every detail he can remember or concoct.
As far as this being a shrewd move by BC, ummmmm......I dunno 'bout that.

I imagine they got some momentary pleasure out of slapping down JH, but I'm not so sure about the shrewd part, either.

if the A's own the tape, they have to know more than they are letting on. And now they say they know who he was talking to. Was it them? He was there for a reason not taking a stroll through the neiborhood.
Could they have been the ones who taped the tape? Why on earth would DC want to keep this?

Were the A's the only clients DC and Hoover had at the time, so that anything he did "belonged" to them? Or is this an express admission they specifically knew about this expedition and he was there at their behest slicing open bags, digging and shoving a probe into the ground? All to see if Kio was telling the truth that this was a kid hangout years ago, of course. Maybe they can all sue each other over ownership of the tapes.
The FBI and OCSO have control over JH's tape or tapes now. I would have to assume they allowed WFTV to release them when they did as they are evidence so perhaps there are other parts which they will not allow to be released. The A fam needs to be cautious about not stepping over OCSO and the FBI on this one.

Agreed.

Very tenuous, JH was a volunteer (reportedly) and DC was pro bono (reportedly) so unless the A's expressly requested this task and the tape was turned over to them it is debatable who 'owns' it. It sounds like it was JH's camera and tape, it sounds like he turned most of it over to DC but -- if the A's were not in control and did not know at the time then this seems more like a cover story as well.

More time passes, more lies...... more spin and -- GR is helping by giving the Defense opportunity to spin. Interesting that BC is the focus on the fray now and no JB -- and we have had LA's attorney pop up and pop in.

To me this is a 'shell game' and we have 3 shells -- JB, BC and, LA's attorney. It is hard to keep watching them all to see who is in play. One is distracting while the others make a move.
Ooh, I like that analogy.

The FBI and OCSO have control over JH's tape or tapes now. I would have to assume they allowed WFTV to release them when they did as they are evidence so perhaps there are other parts which they will not allow to be released. The A fam needs to be cautious about not stepping over OCSO and the FBI on this one.
Well, if the As claim ownership they OBVIOUSLY knew about it...so why didn't we hear from THEM sooner? I think this was another bigtime set up if you ask me.

The A's 'owning' the tape does not mean they ever actually had their hands on it or even knew of it's existence before last week. What Conway is saying is that even though Hoover attempted to sell the tape to Geraldo yesterday, the tape is not Hoover's to sell. It was produced while DC was employed by the A's, making it DC's work product and the A's property.

The A's have outsmarted Hoover by giving Geraldo permission to show the tape. I suppose Hoover can take some solace in the fact that LP turned him in to the FBI and that, depending on the outcome of their investigation, DC might get his hands slapped. As might Hoover for not coming forward in the first place. hmmmm.

I think Hoover made a deal.

Brad C. was on. Says that the tape belongs to the A's b/c it was made when DC was working for them. They haven't seen it yet.

The A's gave GR permission to show it tonight as long as no money was made on it.

GR asked Brad who was DC talking to on the phone, Brad C said they have already told LE who he was talking to on the phone.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but SO WHAT?

If you came and made a tape of me while I as working - the tape would belong to YOU, not my employer?

Hoover was volunteering for the A's - not working for them. The TAPE doesn't belong to the A's. DC does, but the tape belongs to Hover, not the A's.

I think Hoover made a deal.

That's a possiblity too, although I'm not certain that there's anything illegal about suspecting/being told/deducing that a body is located someplace and then not finding it.

Sounds good to me. In fact I want to know all about jose, I am certain he must have something shady in his past...we need to get to the bottom of everyone's history.

Fox would be stupid to continue to allow geraldo to continue going down this road, he and they will surely be getting sued by the time this goes trial.
Funny, GR treats all the email FOX gets as a minor annoyance.

Please, someone clearly rationalize and explain to me how a tape OF DC working means that it is work product for the A's.

DC did not take it himself, and he has also made public interviews statements that "Hoover just tagged along and followed me."

The whole 'A's own it' smacks of another Alive story to me. I call BS.

It would be interesting to know if this tape was made after JB was given permission to use his laptop in jail, and if the jail allowed internet access.

Was JB visiting Casey in November at the times stated on the tape?

Is JB allowed to use his Cell phone in prison?

Perhaps Casey was directing the entire search via JB?

Also it may be possible that they were video taping it so that JB may show casey the area. And if they are in the correct location??

I understood it was the Anthonys' tape in the sense that their PI made it.

What if JH wanted to sell it (to GR) and the Anthonys' said, no, wait a minute, that is OUR tape... in other words, we were paying you while you were taping it so the tape belongs to us. Then they agree to let GR show it, with BC on, as long as no one gets paid.

Unless something else comes up, I'm going to stick with my theory that CINDY and GEORGE did not know about this tape prior to it going public around Christmas. I want to watch it again, but I think it is pretty clear that what we on WS's were saying from the beginning still holds true. It is not where they were taping, or what they were taping, that makes this evidence. It is all about WHY they were taping that makes a difference.

That said, I think DC has to be out of his mind to be cutting open bags and probing dirt like that. *IF* he had found the remains, I can't imagine he meant to do anything but get rid of them, because he certainly wasn't about preserving the integrity of the evidence.
Personally, I think GR made a deal with the devil so to speak. He probably got a phone call from the As attorney before last night's show threatening to sue him if he showed the video. Now, how HE got it, I have no clue, but he claimed to have had it and viewed it yesterday. In my book, this is all bs. Good to know that the As and their attorney are busy making sure everyone's "rights" are being protected. Perhaps, they'd like to sit down now and plan a service for Caylee.

That's a possiblity too, although I'm not certain that there's anything illegal about suspecting/being told/deducing that a body is located someplace and then not finding it.

That's not the point. Connections.

It would be interesting to know if this tape was made after JB was given permission to use his laptop in jail, and if the jail allowed internet access.

Was JB visiting Casey in November at the times stated on the tape?

Is JB allowed to use his Cell phone in prison?

Perhaps Casey was directing the entire search via JB?

Also it may be possible that they were video taping it so that JB may show casey the area. And if they are in the correct location??

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Good questions.

good thinking! and has the tape been edited by any of the family????

My thoughts are, I am wondering if this is even the same tape as Hoover had and turned over to LE and FBI. Weren't JH and DC taping for at least the two days that JH was with DC? And wasn't more than one video camera used?...as was stated by JH that he switched cameras to get the one video that he kept and turned in to LE? If this is a separate video from JH's, it means it is one that DC "claimed" was erased. I would bet that there was a big pow wow with the Anthony's, their attorney, and DC as to the best way to spin this to work for them. BTW, I never believed that DC erased his videos.

...and I'm still not sure that was what they were looking for. It could very well have been something that incriminated Casey...besides her daughter's remains. I'd really like to know the TRUTH of why DC was out there.

Funny, GR treats all the email FOX gets as a minor annoyance.

He won't find a real letter that "small" as I sent it by Fed Ex to his bosses. I am just livid over his part in this and I want to KNOW if he is financing part of KC's defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anaaaa555