Found Deceased Germany - Liam Colgan, 29, Scottish tourist, Hamburg, 10 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I leaning towards Liam holding a torch for the bride to be and having a meltdown over it. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen this sort of behavior surrounding weddings. People freakin' unravel!

All amateur speculation and opinion! Liam, time to get found!

Actually, tbh, that did cross my mind, too... but then it's been so long that they've been together. (But still ...yeah, definitely possible.)
And I guess mainly, I feel that if he had intended to harm himself, he would have been a little more precise with his actions; and maybe waited until the end of all the fun...
...but then again booze-brain can cause lots of strange behaviour, and it may have crept up on him in the process...?

I leaning towards Liam holding a torch for the bride to be and having a meltdown over it. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen this sort of behavior surrounding weddings. People freakin' unravel!

All amateur speculation and opinion! Liam, time to get found!

That thought...
(Of Liam holding a "torch" for the bride-to-be)
Has entered my mind, too...

:thinking:

Greg Richards:

I hope your migraines subside ASAP! :hug:

Gregjrichards: ask your doctor about Botox shots for migraines; no joke!

As far as where Liam might be sleeping, I would think as close to a food source as possible. Restaurant alleys, soup kitchens, and so forth.

Off topic

Thanks for the suggestion rosesfromangels. I hope you are well. I enquired about them when I saw my doctor today he said the migraines are a result of my red blood cell count being too low. I lost a lot of blood due to internal bleeding caused by ibuprofen so had to have emergency blood transfusions in hospital. Unfortunately he wants to get that stabilised before treating me for the migraines. I may have to pay to get the Botox injections privately for the migraines but it will be worth it if it helps.

Thank you for your good wishes Verdigris and IHAVENOCLUE they are much appreciated.

On topic

I would imagine it is very likely Liam would be drawn to food establishments. It’s been a long time now I hope Liam’s family get news soon.

Need more info on the man who was 'helping' Liam.

Yep. I keep wondering if the guy who helped him, went to the police, which in turn they viewed the video from that camera...
or if the video was viewed, and the police tracked down the "helper"...
as usual only bits and pieces of info.
Eamonn is himself a policeman, and is right there in person -- and even HE probably isn't getting all of the pertinent facts.
Must be so very frustrating for him, and the family.

Yep. I keep wondering if the guy who helped him, went to the police, which in turn they viewed the video from that camera...
or if the video was viewed, and the police tracked down the "helper"...
as usual only bits and pieces of info.
Eamonn is himself a policeman, and is right there in person -- and even HE probably isn't getting all of the pertinent facts.
Must be so very frustrating for him, and the family.

Yes are we absolutely positive that the guy wasn't "grabbing" or "pulling" him instead of guiding? I'm assuming helper has an alibi or was seen later on camera alone. I'm sure he's been vetted inside n out. Has LE said that he was not a person of interest?

New images of missing Liam Colgan after Hamburg stag do are released

The family of Scot Liam Colgan have released photos of the first confirmed sighting since his disappearance during a stag weekend in Germany.
The CCTV images show the 29-year-old at a vehicle barrier of the G&J building in the Baumhall area of Hamburg at around 2.20am on Saturday, February 10.
The images show Liam, from Inverness, about an hour after the group he was with had last seen him in the Veermaster Bar.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...rg-stag-do-are-released/ar-BBJquOX?li=BBoPWjQ

(sorry if this is a repost)

Yes are we absolutely positive that the guy wasn't "grabbing" or "pulling" him instead of guiding? I'm assuming helper has an alibi or was seen later on camera alone. I'm sure he's been vetted inside n out. Has LE said that he was not a person of interest?
Helper is not a person of interest. I guess the video stills look like he‘s pulling him simply because Liam is drunk and stumbling. Liam fell twice and I guess the helper had to grab him tightly, so he doesn‘t fall over. Helping up drunk people is business as usual in this area on weekends, nothing suspicious about it. LE most probably saw more CCTV footage than these three stills and ruled him out as POI. I bet they only checked CCTV from this cam after the helper heard about Liam and alarmed LE.

I managed to speak to one of Eamonn and Liams close friend, they feel that putting another face on a poster might confuse people as to The face they are looking for,which I i can understand.I was even thinking maybe the logo of Dundee United (his football team) on the posters incase he recognised that. Let’s all keep the fingers crossed for Liam.

Dundee United should arrange for a friendly with HSV or FC St. Pauli in Hamburg. Maybe that would grab Liam's attention and the venue could be used to plaster his face once again all over the place.

The other band that Liam plays/ed with, is also posting about him going missing.
On the Waterday face book page, there is an older video and pics of Liam and coincidentally a joking remark made several years ago..
Would Liam be drawn to places where live music is played? Would he be drawn by the sound of his own music played through loud-speakers?
imo, speculation.

Waterday

October 29, 2013 ·
If anyone is interested or would like to know how to get lost in a forest, please contact Liam Colgan. Thank You"

The other band that Liam plays/ed with, is also posting about him going missing.
On the Waterday face book page, there is an older video and pics of Liam and coincidentally a joking remark made several years ago..
Would Liam be drawn to places where live music is played? Would he be drawn by the sound of his own music played through loud-speakers?
imo, speculation.

Waterday

October 29, 2013 ·

bbm Another great idea!

https://soundcloud.com/jonnytofficial/waterday-escape-the-nest-vip-mix
Waterday - Escape The Nest
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1476335_10152467608948569_254670934_n.jpg
    1476335_10152467608948569_254670934_n.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 308
imo, speculation.

Waterday

October 29, 2013 ·

I don't think he wants to be found right now, or heaven's forbid, he has already left us. I'm praying it's the former.
Perhaps Liam just needs some time out. Haven't we all at one point or another!

scented near/at the church... handing out flyers there today... dumb question but has the church been searched thoroughly? 24 hour toilet checked?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back