Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he would have been more believable if he had reported her missing. I don't trust that he told police WHEN he said he did and I don't like that he knew all these facts and protected his own behind instead of going to the authorities. NOW he's blaming others. He's no hero.

Maybe unpopular opinion but imo better to have this witness with info than no info at all. The height, glasses, and car info turned out to be spot on. Not that I think he’d definitely be a credible witness if there were a trial, though. Sometimes what you know helps you discover things that you can prove in court.

I looked at the bail document again but it doesn’t say, do we know for sure WHEN he told police this info? I’m curious to know.

Agree it would be pretty crappy for him to sit on this info, if he did.

OMG!!!!!

FWIW, as of right now, it’s only the New York Post that is reporting the soundproof room. With no specific or official source. It may be true, it may not be true. IMO, I would take this with a grain of salt until you hear it from an official source.

MOOooOoOooo

I so wish we could see the look on his face when he was arrested and realized.....they know.

jmo
He was arrested on a busy NYC street with gazillions of smart phones, cctv, dash cams, go pros etc. That front view of him being arrested is out there somewhere, IMO. I am just amazed that it hasn’t surfaced yet.

Maybe unpopular opinion but imo better to have this witness with info than no info at all. The height, glasses, and car info turned out to be spot on. Not that I think he’d definitely be a credible witness if there were a trial, though. Sometimes what you know helps you discover things that you can prove in court.

I looked at the bail document again but it doesn’t say, do we know for sure WHEN he told police this info? I’m curious to know.

Agree it would be pretty crappy for him to sit on this info, if he did.
BBM

However, there have been less credible witnesses who nailed it in court.

Donald Demarino stated in court it did not appear Heather Elvis could walk or talk in the photo he was shown by Sidney.

He added the photo was taken for Tammy Moorer and that he did not expect to see Elvis again after viewing the photo. The picture caused him to leave the residence and nail Tammy Moore.

Can't decide what it is I'm seeing in that excavated area ?! (2nd video in the link) ETA: I'm likely looking at a rock and mentally making it into something it's not. I don't know.

Last edited:
DBM

Sorry I posted a link to an article that I see now has been posted before.

My apologies, the post didn't show up for me til I refreshed the page.

Last edited:
"Ray entered the marsh at the same location, which he said was difficult to bypass, 'but you can get in."

"On 'either side of the marsh, there were escape routes easily found,' Ray continued."

'It would be absurd to say somebody got lost in the marsh and died because they couldn't get out,' he said, explaining that when walking in the marsh, 'the loam you walked on was damp and sometimes had a little water that would come up over, say the tip of your boot."

"And that was about it, it wasn't deep at all,' Ray said."

"Even if she fell into the canals, they weren't deep,' he said. 'They're like not even waist deep — they'd come up to your thighs for an average person."

FWIW, as of right now, it’s only the New York Post that is reporting the soundproof room. With no specific or official source. It may be true, it may not be true. IMO, I would take this with a grain of salt until you hear it from an official source.

MOOooOoOooo

Daily Mail

Can't decide what it is I'm seeing in that excavated area ?! (2nd video in the link) ETA: I'm likely looking at a rock and mentally making it into something it's not. I don't know.
If they found remains, would they put a tent up? Would ME be called?

Also, just have to acknowledge how hard that officer is working in the summer heat to dig that ground.

jmo

Every time I see these photos and videos of LE removing items from the house, dismantling stuff, digging, etc ~ and they have to do it, I think of his wife and children who’s home this was and how devastating it is for them. If they are ever able to step foot in that place again, maybe to get belongings or whatever, I can’t imagine the state they’ll find it in and how invaded they might feel. The whole world is watching their private lives unfold. I sincerely hope they are ok.

Every time I see these photos and videos of LE removing items from the house, dismantling stuff, digging, etc ~ and they have to do it, I think of his wife and children who’s home this was and how devastating it is for them. If they are ever able to step foot in that place again, maybe to get belongings or whatever, I can’t imagine the state they’ll find it in and how invaded they might feel. The whole world is watching their private lives unfold. I sincerely hope they are ok.

I agree.

Referring to that silly saying - you don't know what you don't know...

This arrest and the amount of evidence and timing etc has been released because it relates to the few kills he's been charged with

What we don't know is RH's movements every day of his life outside of the time he was first identified by LE as a suspect

He's had 40+ years, properties in several States, presumably he took vacations or attended conferences and from what's been seen of the way he viewed his family, guessing he had free rein to go wherever...

I just wince a bit when people refer to his 'downtime or cooling off' or that he started with the GB4 then stopped!

We know how many, many unsolved murders there are, especially SWs plus those who've never been found...or yet to be discovered

It's my belief these charges are tip of iceburg. He had a place in LV so Nevada is where (I think) one of the locations more will be found

But hey...we don't know yet because we literally don't know RH's movements over 40+ years
I thought exactly the same thing. Then I got to considering the condition of MBB's body. Does it look anything like it's by an experienced killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper