Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly my imagination is going wild..I wonder exactly how many Men are directly involved in Shannen's murder?
This will be unpopular but don’t think evidence shows Shannan death consistent with LISK. Customer called on his personal phone (not burner), to his home (in gated community), she had a driver (witness), police were called customer talked to police, Shannan found right nearby no attempt to hide her belongings & ID. Not consistent with what’s known about RH methods.

This will be unpopular but don’t think evidence shows Shannan death consistent with LISK. Customer called on his personal phone (not burner), to his home (in gated community), she had a driver (witness), police were called customer talked to police, Shannan found right nearby no attempt to hide her belongings & ID. Not consistent with what’s known about RH methods.

I don't believe Shannan's death was accidental, at all. But, I am not convinced (nor have I seen evidence) her death was at the hands of RH.

jmo

Her belongings were in the marsh (many would consider that to be hidden) behind the home of Dr. Peter Hackett. Her body was found across the marsh, closer to Ocean Parkway, similar to the other LISK victims just a short distance away on Ocean Parkway.

Her hyoid bone, in the neck, was damaged, a hole in the middle and two bone horns bent. That normally only happens when someone is strangled.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/12/us/new-york-shannan-gilbert-case/index.html

It could be Rex H, or it could be one of two other people with her when she disappeared - Pak and Dr. Peter Hackett. The LE investigation is looking to see if there's a connection between those two.

Lawyers involved in suspected serial killer Rex Heuermann's case share close connections to each other:​

Michael J. Brown, the lead defense attorney representing Heuermann, is a veteran lawyer whose connections in the Suffolk legal community run deep. Brown, who has been in private practice since 1995, started his legal career as an assistant district attorney in the Suffolk District Attorney's Office with Ray Tierney, now the elected district attorney. Tierney, a former federal prosecutor who is leading the team of prosecutors trying the case against Heuermann, will likely square off against Brown in a Riverhead courtroom if the case eventually goes to trial.

Also in the mix is Robert Macedonio, a longtime criminal defense attorney and matrimonial lawyer who shared a legal practice with Brown for a decade, and is now representing Heuermann's estranged wife, Asa Ellerup, in her divorce action.

Justice Timothy Mazzei, as a prosecutor in 1989, Mazzei lead the prosecution effort in the retrial of the John Pius murder case. Pius was the 13-year-old whose body was found behind a Smithtown elementary school in 1979 with stones crammed down his throat.

A key witness in the Pius case was ex-Suffolk Police Chief James Burke, a convicted felon for beating a handcuffed prisoner inside a police precinct in 2012 and then conspiring to cover it up. Burke has gotten into more legal trouble recently, with his August arrest for sexual misconduct at a county park. His case is pending…

Vess Mitev, the Stony Brook-based defense attorney and Ray's former law partner — the relationship apparently ended acrimonously, though neither side would discuss the details publicly — is representing Ellerup's two adult children.

"We just went our separate ways business-wise," said Mitev, when asked about leaving Ray's firm in 2020. "Business partnerships, like any relationship, sometimes work out and sometimes end. And this one had run its course."

Ray, for his part, called the parting "a terrible thing that happened" and added: "I don't really care about him at all. I don't really think about him. My tendency is when people hurt me, I just leave them alone."

Really, really interesting. I picked up on the Mitev and Ray association early on, but the others.... hmmm... Suffolk County full of bedfellows.

I agree. It's a mystery for sure, and coincidences make it seem related.

But I have listened to the call from Shannan to law enforcement that night so many times. She does seem under the influence of a mind altering substance for sure to me (I've been around more than my share).

I know she says somebody is trying to kill me. She acts afraid of Pak sometimes but others asks not to be left behind. She is all over the place. If we're assuming RH is there and going to kill her, why isn't she talking about him?

It doesn't add up that Rex was there that night, even when I try to find him when interpreting the call. Weird stuff happened that night, but I don't think we have any idea what it was yet.

Her belongings were in the marsh (many would consider that to be hidden) behind the home of Dr. Peter Hackett. Her body was found across the marsh, closer to Ocean Parkway, similar to the other LISK victims just a short distance away on Ocean Parkway.

Her hyoid bone, in the neck, was damaged, a hole in the middle and two bone horns bent. That normally only happens when someone is strangled.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/12/us/new-york-shannan-gilbert-case/index.html

It could be Rex H, or it could be one of two other people with her when she disappeared - Pak and Dr. Peter Hackett. The LE investigation is looking to see if there's a connection between those two.
He definitely has a propensity for inserting himself in situations , grandiose behavior and exaggeration..is PH still
off limits ? I know he is in litigation civilly,

mOO

The facts are popular with me. Theories that disregard them are unpopular with me.

In 2012 and until Rex's arrest, I was convinced Shannan was murdered by the same person or persons as the GB4. Then, I changed my mind. I felt Shannan's murder and LISK murders might have had their investigations sabotaged for the same reasons, but I moved away from thinking Shannan's murderer and LISK were the same.

Now, recent information is making me connect them again. Maybe.

The disturbing thing is with Gilbert, not only is the bungled investigation a conspiracy but it appears her murder was, too. As I begin to connect them again, I'm moving to the awful conclusion that many people were willing to let multiple murders slide with a "boys will be boys" attitude.

The facts as known could support the connected or not connected theory. I don't see how a fact based theory will be unpopular. I come to this site to hear a variety of intelligent and creative ways to connect the dots.

MOO

there is a scene out east....I knew someone who used to hit those sex clubs in Manhattan in the 80's. these people are sexually very jaded and into some sick stuff. they get addicted to it. None of this stuff surprises me...
but it is sad and depressing to me that all this stuff went on around the children of these people...in their home which is supposed to be a safe place. I don't judge people, but honestly there is no such thing as wholesome swinging..it's seamy and dangerous ...

mOO

there is a scene out east....I knew someone who used to hit those sex clubs in Manhattan in the 80's. these people are sexually very jaded and into some sick stuff. they get addicted to it. None of this stuff surprises me...
but it is sad and depressing to me that all this stuff went on around the children of these people...in their home which is supposed to be a safe place. I don't judge people, but honestly there is no such thing as wholesome swinging..it's seamy and dangerous ...

mOO
Agree. For some its sex addiction, especially when you make it part of your children's home life. What the heck.

mOO
BBM IMO in general, to each their own and I dont think we can judge people as bad people for being into things that are not illegal.

John Ray and Rodney Harrison indicated it was not a random woman. The cop boyfriend knew her, but John Ray said they did not yet know how the cop came to know her.

Your theory sounds viable to me. But there is no "probably" in THAT the cop knew her.

In fairness, there is a "probably" in that woman being Karen Vergata, but I think a very strong probability, since Ray and Harrison gave the name.

Back Page and Craig’s List at the time were the popular mainstream place where SW were openly advertising Adult Services online.
May 2009, Craig’s List adult services ads for NY City were 1,690 adverts per DAY.
Craigs list same year made $45 million from Adult Services ads. SW, and customers … many thousands of transactions a day and facilitating traffickers, pimps, predators ..

Yes I do know that - but to me and this is only my opinion after I started reading the depositions of those on oak beach and I always felt Shannan Gilbert’s death was an accident do to a drug induced psychosis but when Rex Heurmann was caught that when I started to suspect that Shannan Might not actually be a victim of Rex but definitely someone in that gated community of oak beach. But not with the new press conference that just came out with those two witnesses statements. That blew my mind and now I am starting to think this was a very big scandal that most likely a lot of people new about.. I mean we have so many shady people who are involved with this case and I am also starting to think<modsnip - not victim friendly> This is just my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
the former swinger story is chilling.

I think about how she must feel. Her actions were understandable, but she must be ashamed of not doing something differently. I see how it happens that one might defer to their detective bf to make a judgement call. But I also see how much she must regret it.

I wonder if that same kind of feeling haunts AE. Maybe she make understandable but regrettable decisions, too.

MOO

Totally conjecture about AE. The "witness" isn't part of the investigation by LE, and hasn't been cross-examined to determine credibility.

AE continues to be a victim.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone knows who is paying him.

I just think, if the witness is right (and it can be verified) that Rex and Asa were involved with the Trapeze swinging club and having swinging parties at their home on the regular, Asa has seen a lot of people. Swinging is primarily done with couples, no single people allowed. That's the way most clubs are and the way "swingers" prefer it. Only learning this from reading stuff the last couple of days. If Rex was going to a club, he needed to bring a partner. That would have been Asa or a sex worker.

If they had a card up at Trapeze inviting people to swinging parties at their house, Asa would have needed to be part of that. So, she's done this before. She knows the people involved. The witness from the swinging encounter said there were several law enforcement people who were members at Trapeze and a group from Long Island.

Asa knows stuff. She may not have participated in the killing of these women, but she probably knew it was happening or strongly suspected stuff.

Just speculation about AE. No cross-examination of "witness" or that she is part of LE investigation. AE is a victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x