Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the NewNation story: District Attorney Raymond A. Tierney, Sheriff Errol D. Toulon, Jr., Acting Suffolk County Police Commissioner Robert Waring, representatives of the New York State Police, as well as additional representatives of the Gilgo Beach Homicide Investigation Task Force, will hold a press conference

Have the previous announcements included all these groups or may this be a particularly MAJOR announcement?

Laura Ingle does call it a major LISK update on X.
"Major #LISK Update"

I wonder how many the <modsnip> has really murdered? I bet he has a huge number of victims...'I wonder if he was stalking Shannon Gilbert? Lot's of hanky panky going on in Long Island. He should come clean because they are going to keep investigating him and everything in his domain, every house, phone, computer, office, basement, trailer, yard, and vehicle. They will find his keepsakes and his wooded hidey holes. Missing girls all over NY state and beyond. They will create a map of all his vacations and work trips. they will find cause I'm sure to search his NC property and I'm pretty sure there is a missing woman there who has a daughter that identified Rex as her boyfriend. AE and her kids shouldn't expect it all to end anytime soon. mOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. I wonder if AE has been questioned about whether she's ever had a set like this or not.

Fortunately when LE first spoke with her/kids while RH was being arrested in NYC,they came bearing a search/seize warrant and the 3 had to leave the residence.

BUT:

Being that AE basically lived next door to where the victims were dumped by the killer(s) I'm curious when photos of the victims with identifying effects were published did she read the reporting and view the photos?

Did she read Newsday and watch local news ?

Rex Heuermann, the suspect in the Gilgo Beach killings, is expected to be indicted Thursday on new murder charges in the killings of two additional women, multiple law enforcement sources tell CNN.

The former New York architect was taken into custody last July and has already been charged with murder in the deaths of four women who have come to be known as the “Gilgo Four.”

Law enforcement officials say the murder charges are related two additional victims, Jessica Taylor and Valerie Mack, and come from a sweeping expansion of the investigation into Heuermann following his arrest last summer.

Rex Heuermann, the suspect in the Gilgo Beach killings, is expected to be indicted Thursday on new murder charges in the killings of two additional women, multiple law enforcement sources tell CNN.

The former New York architect was taken into custody last July and has already been charged with murder in the deaths of four women who have come to be known as the “Gilgo Four.”

Law enforcement officials say the murder charges are related two additional victims, Jessica Taylor and Valerie Mack, and come from a sweeping expansion of the investigation into Heuermann following his arrest last summer.

Sounds like the Manorville search was indeed groundbreaking! Glad to see accountability for these two young ladies' murders.

IDK if anyone else touched on this, but the thing I found most interesting about the sex party affidavit was that Rodney Harrison essentially cosigned it publicly. For those who might not be aware, Rodney Harrison also happened to be a detective in the 71st at the time of Karen Vergata's disappearance. The 71 boarders Prospect Park. I am inclined to believe that he knows the detective the witness was referring to and possibly a whole lot more.
Harrison career summary

IDK if anyone else touched on this, but the thing I found most interesting about the sex party affidavit was that Rodney Harrison essentially cosigned it publicly. For those who might not be aware, Rodney Harrison also happened to be a detective in the 71st at the time of Karen Vergata's disappearance. The 71 boarders Prospect Park. I am inclined to believe that he knows the detective the witness was referring to and possibly a whole lot more.
Harrison career summary
What a web we weave, eh?
John Ray in a video on Joe Giacalone's program (can't post Joe G here) said that the ex- NYC narc boyfriend "RW" is connected to "Springfield Gardens" Queens, N.Y. which also borders Prospect Park.....IIRC:
Though Ray didn't say then or now .

I remembered it because of "Springfield" being home of the "Simpsons" and Vermont's Springfield won the competition.

Laura Ingle
@lauraingle

Curious what #LISK suspect #RexHeuermann’s life looks like day to day as he prepares to go to court tomorrow? There will be a major update in the case Thursday morning and
@NewsNation
will be there. We were granted access to the #SuffolkCounty Correctional Facility in a cable news exclusive several months ago to see what Rex Heuermann’s living conditions are like. We saw the jail cells, exercise yard, pay phones, and how inmates can watch TV. I’ll have more for you tomorrow on
@NewsNation
- the #GilgoBeach suspect will be back in court at 9:30am EST and
@RayTierneyDA
will hold a presser at 11:00am, my team will be there for both events. Speculation is that RH will be charged with at least more murder.
@NewsNationComms

@ChrisCuomo

Sorry to post right away again, but I just feel like the charges in Jessica Taylor and Valerie Mack are HUGE NEWS with huge implications. Before, we had 4 victims found in the same location, intact, with almost exactly the same MO. The two new murders tie RH to dismemberment including leaving body parts in multiple locations and the whole Manorville area, previously thought to be the territory of Bittrolff alone. To me, this is an indicator that RH will likely face many, many more charges as the investigation progresses, and that his range of MOs, territory, and timeframe of killing are much more expansive than only the Gilgo Four would lead us to believe. We know this guy is a monster. I now feel my instinct that he was also incredibly prolific was correct. And I for one can't wait to see him nailed for every single innocent he murdered in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member