Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi there kant! Good to see ya!

What was different huh... Could be the company, the bad chit, the fight the previous weekend---? I know Misty had a lot of babysitting experience but had she ever been a full time live in babysitter for her boyfriend's kids before? It's a bit different babysitting for your brothers and their wives a few hours every once in a while when you know both of their parents will come home at the end of the day and the kids will be out of your hands, compared to when you live with the kids 24/7, they belong to your boyfriend and you are expected to take on some kind of maternal role step into the stepmother's boots. When the daddy works nights nobody will come and save you at the end of the day, it's all yours. RC working the nightshift was a new development, and the rumor has it she had some trouble getting the children to comply.

But Granny wasn't there so what does she know about it? If Misty complained to her over the phone (and mind you, Misty strikes me as a person who complains about things over the phone) she might have had good insight though, and sometimes grannies are quite good catching those things that aren't said as well.

Also, Haleigh ,with Turners syndrome, required more care/patience than the average child. A person addicted to mind altering substances, is very selfish.
The extra care/love that Haleigh required, could have been an intolerable nuisance to Misty. The hitting with a board to keep her quiet sounds plausible.
As to Grandma credibility, I take it with a grain of salt. Many are just her opinions, not deliberately lying though. Same as the rest of us. Besides, I also think , she is trying to please her audience, in order to secure future TV appearances. Want to add, I do like Grandma Hollars, she probably had a fairly rough life. Does not appear to be on drugs and still good looking for 67 years old IMO.

I think Flora Hollers has been exceptionally careful about what she has said about Ronald, and nothing to implicate him until the other night. She still is first and foremost implicating her own grandkids. So if Sykes has complaints about what she has had to say, I say too bad for her. And I have noticed that NG stops short of mentioning Holler's new accusation of her favorite, Ronald. NG will talk about everything but that. And I'm sure tonight she will be on Sykes' side. The whole darn lot of them are guilty of something, some just more than others. And how can NG think Ronald is so innocent leaving his precious children in the care of Misty? She doesn't say anything about that either. Throw the book at every last one of 'em.

I just heard on HLN that Hollers and RC's grandma Sykes will be on NG tonight. Ron's grandma is not happy about allegations Hollers has made about Ron.

Of course Sykes isn't happy about her baby boy having any responsibility in the death of his daughter. And you know Nancy will be right there crying with her over poor pitiful Ron.

Grandma is right Ron should have never left his children with Misty. The Sykes family is not innocent. If Sykes cared so much about Haleigh and Jr. why oh why didn't she do something constructive and get those children out of that house. Actually Sykes used her pull with the court to assist her son in getting custody, she should be crying...she loved her son more then those poor little children.

And you know of course Nancy is biting at the bit for this interview.
ex

I don't know what to make of Grammy. I think she has issues. As to her credibility....I wouldn't venture a guess.

HLN and their hosts are fixing to discredit her I think. JVM is having someone on after the break. I fear its all a ploy to redeem Ron. Hushing....now.

I still don't know what to think about Grandma Flo, but I imagine part of her story is truth (from what she was told) and part are her thoughts/opinions. What I am really interested in is GGM Sykes sudden appearance tonight on NG. I guess Grandma Flo hit a nerve when she accused Ron of being involved/having knowledge of the crime. Everything was quiet from the Cummings camp when Joe, Misty and Tommy were in the hot seat. Whatever GGM Sykes says tonight, I can't imagine that Flo will back down. This will be interesting !

What happened to TN saying that "we really do not care who it implicates". I am guessing that doesn't include son/grandson Ron.

Granny Flo said that "this little girl had grandparents too", and wasn't that part of her motivation for coming forward??

I guess it would be too much to think GGM Sykes might come around to appreciating Granny Flo.

I think Flora Hollers has been exceptionally careful about what she has said about Ronald, and nothing to implicate him until the other night. She still is first and foremost implicating her own grandkids. So if Sykes has complaints about what she has had to say, I say too bad for her. And I have noticed that NG stops short of mentioning Holler's new accusation of her favorite, Ronald. NG will talk about everything but that. And I'm sure tonight she will be on Sykes' side. The whole darn lot of them are guilty of something, some just more than others. And how can NG think Ronald is so innocent leaving his precious children in the care of Misty? She doesn't say anything about that either. Throw the book at every last one of 'em.

Flora Hollars only accuses RC of leaving Haleigh in the care of a "strung out addict" which proved to be fateful. That is the way I perceived it. Not of direct involvement in the killing/disappearance of Haleigh.

Granny had some rather interesting comments last night on JVM.

Grandma Flo feels Misty was Jealous of Ron and Haleigh's relationship.

When JVM asked Grandma Flo what motive Misty may have regarding Haleigh's disappearance, she answers..Getting rid of the little girl.

Misty is trying to get her family members to pass on letters to Ron in jail. IMO, they may have and that is how they are communicating and may even be plotting on who to blame.

That Ron told Misty he loved her at the last hearing. So, he is so in love with the girl he knew for only 4 months that got his daughter stolen.

That Flo has called LE and they will not return her calls.

That she has no money in her pay-tell account.
IMO, someone, anyone even LE should funded it so that they can get more info on what Misty and Tommy have to say about the latest developments.

BBM

I think that would be entrapment or a sting operation, or maybe just unethical. But it's a good idea.

She just told stories that were told to her. She knows the phone calls were taped. What is she lying about?

She did make observations of Joe's behavior that I don't think anyone has denied.

I agree. She was asked what Tommy and Misty told her and that is what she is answering. She has given her personal opinion when asked. I certainly do not think that she is making up anything. She can't help that that is what she was told.

She doesn't come across as a liar to me, yet. She even told the story she heard about Misty hitting Haleigh with a board, and then said she didn't believe that story. Why would she even say that if it is a story she didn't believe.

I think she might be an enabling g-ma, but I don't know many g-ma's that aren't. LOL

I will entertain the thought of her wanting to turn over any/everything she might have heard if she can help solve this case and collect 35K.

BBM She implicated her grandchildren in murder.

She told all 3 different stories that had been told to her. JVM asked her. She added that she didn't believe that particular one. The other 2 stories that had been told to her, she never indicated what she thought about them or whether she believed any of them or not. She simply re-told what had been told to her because she was asked. At least that's what happened on the show I watched. JVM

Flora Hollars only accuses RC of leaving Haleigh in the care of a "strung out addict" which proved to be fateful. That is the way I perceived it. Not of direct involvement in the killing/disappearance of Haleigh.

I've pretty much heard all of what Misty, Tommy, and Grandma Hollars have said that has been published and I just do not see where GGMSykes has anything to debate about. Is Nancy expecting Grandma Hollars to be Skeered of GGMS? I don't think that is going to happen................

:waitasec: I just do not see how anyone can debate that opinion.

I think everything she says is a lie.

Either she is making up lies or repeating lies that has been told to her.

But, IMO lies are lies, no matter the source.

I think she's had way too much air time the past week and the shows need to stop now.

Twitter talk is not allowed on WS for the most part. The reason is that it can open the door for rumors. Please contact the mods before posting anything you read on Twitter.

Thank you!

I would be horrified if I thought any of my family members could be involved in something like this. I'd go to LE, but sure as hell wouldn't be broadcasting my every horrible thought on national tv. So many people want their 15 minutes of fame, and I think GH is one of them. Courageous was going to LE with any info she had. The way she is throwing out every possible scenario on tv is disgusting to me. If she truly believes what she is saying, she should have left it with LE and stopped.

A possible good thing about it...hopefully people are crapping their pants with the "accusations" pointing towards them enough to spill.

I would be horrified if I thought any of my family members could be involved in something like this. I'd go to LE, but sure as hell wouldn't be broadcasting my every horrible thought on national tv. So many people want their 15 minutes of fame, and I think GH is one of them. Courageous was going to LE with any info she had. The way she is throwing out every possible scenario on tv is disgusting to me. If she truly believes what she is saying, she should have left it with LE and stopped.

A possible good thing about it...hopefully people are crapping their pants with the "accusations" pointing towards them enough to spill.

I totally agree.

I have 6 grandchildren of my own. If and I don't say that lightly, IF I were in Flora's place, the last place I would want to be airing the family's dirty laundry is on nationwide TV. Does she not realize that she could be jeopardizing the investigation right along with the rest of the clan? Does she not realize that if it's found out that SODDI (and I'll be nice and not mention any name) that her grandchildren will never ever find any normalcy in their lives again and this has not helped them in any way? Is she from the old school and believes that if they won't tell the truth, that she'll tell it for them? I can't fault her for that......but,

I have more questions than answers and I do believe that if it were me I would be talking to no one but LE. Not AS, NG, LC.......but only to LE.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back