*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read today, at a "support the killer site", part of a letter or statement made by a former lover of Jodi's. He was remarking about how she didn't go crazy or violent on him when they broke up, or any other lover previous to Travis.

I am wondering what you armchair psych docs think about this? Why Travis? She seems so freaking crazy, it's hard for me to imagine her now, being "normal" with other people.

casey anthony dated lots of guys but only killed her kid for one. Perhaps that is an oversimplification but I think in this case it's just what Travis represented to her. I think she grew up working class and felt entitled to much more. The last guy may have been more like where she was from, and saddled with a kid, no exciting trips, etc. . But Travis? He was going somewhere. He was free from financial burdens and he was building a future she believed should be hers too I think it was more about status than the man himself.

My opinion is that she would have done it prior. I think once he's seated it would be harder to hit her mark. More of a chance for Travis to cover while she's approaching with the knife. ... thought that being said, I would think that once she's stabbed him in the chest, his first response would be to flee. I can't figure out when the blood spray by the sink occurred.

There is another picture taken at 5:30:30 which shows him still seated in the shower. (Visible in the "*advertiser censored*" series.) This picture occurred after the close up of his face at 5:29:20 and before the picture of the ceiling at 5:31:14 (which is generally assumed to be the attack). So unless he rose to his feet during that 31 seconds, he was probably still seated. Or, she may have stabbed him as he was rising. Think it would've been safer to do it while he was seated.

Dr. Drew Has a reenactiment. Stabbed in shower, moves away into hall, throat cut and dragged by the sink where he is shot. They suggest that the spray by the sink is from the gunshot.

Dang. had to just shut it off. My son wandered in...

Is anyone watching HLN? I cannot get it but I have on good authority a quote from Nancy Grace:

"She cried at a picture of her own vagina??????"

Now, I hear Dr. Drew and some doctor are carving up a CPR Dummy in a "simulation"

WTF????

I find the argument 'Well he/she never killed before' to be rather inane. Every murderer has to start somewhere. Drew Peterson didn't kill all his wives. Darlie Routier didn't murder all her children. There are quite a few cases we could reference.

However it undoubtedly comes up every trial as some type of evidence that the accused is innocent merely because they haven't killed before.

I just have been thinking since seeing those pictures....that is the biggest container of KY that I have ever seen. I didn't know it came that large!

Wonder if it was this spicy one? :giggle:
Cayenne+KY3.jpg

I just recently started following this case and watched the afternoon session and shocking entertainment at the break - this is quite a case! Interview with LE shown this afternoon was fascinating!

Okay I caught another delicious detail on that pant leg in the pic where she is either dragging him or slitting his throat or whatever she is doing to him there. I can see part of the zipper tab on the far left side, which is on the back of the pant leg of that track suit. Remember in her police interview with Flores she admitted to owning (2) pairs of pants with a stripe up the side and "a zipper in the back."

The "zipper up the back" means back of each pant leg and there it is, partially visible on the pic they showed today in court. If you watch the video of this afternoon's testimony (on YouTube and posted a page or 2 before this one), at the time of 45:17 you can see the picture and you can see the zipper tab.

ETA: here is the pic

n3ai3c.jpg

I wonder if JA was a Girl Scout??

Knife, gun, party size bottle of lube. Always be prepared.

ETA- that's the Boy Scout motto isn't it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Drew Has a reenactiment. Stabbed in shower, moves away into hall, throat cut and dragged by the sink where he is shot. They suggest that the spray by the sink is from the gunshot.

Dang. had to just shut it off. My son wandered in...
Blood spatter expert initially stated such regarding spray but then refined her answer to state she believed it was aspiration in her opinion. FWIW

There is another picture taken at 5:30:30 which shows him still seated in the shower. (Visible in the "*advertiser censored*" series.) This picture occurred after the close up of his face at 5:29:20 and before the picture of the ceiling at 5:31:14 (which is generally assumed to be the attack). So unless he rose to his feet during that 31 seconds, he was probably still seated. Or, she may have stabbed him as he was rising. Think it would've been safer to do it while he was seated.

I agree with you. I think those three pictures show the start of the attack. The two of him sitting in the showing with the camera showing part of his leg and the shower floor and then the ceiling.

Is anyone watching HLN? I cannot get it but I have on good authority a quote from Nancy Grace:

Now, I hear Dr. Drew and some doctor are carving up a CPR Dummy in a "simulation"

WTF????

yep! all true!

Thank you! If memory serves she nicked the vena cava. I know it wasn't immediately fatal - just wondering if he would have been aspirating blood immediately or if the blood would have been building up for a few moments prior to aspiration. (crawling vs. stumbling out of the shower.)

I think, it would take a little time to back up through his system. Not sure exactly how long, but I did have a client ages ago, in my clinical days, that was stabbed in the chest. The knife hit the inferior vena cava, but it took a little time before he started coughing up blood. I'm pretty sure TA was in severe distress immediately, but was able to climb out of the shower and try to escape. I'm sure that's when JA went nuts and started stabbing him in the back. She was probably shocked that he didn't die right away.

BBM

WTF????
:floorlaugh:

ME TOO!

Wow..what a day for the prosecution. They've all been good for the pros, but IMO today was very good indeed. Thanks to everyone who created such good posts throughout the day. That interview with Det. Flores was incredible.

Psychopaths don't experience much anxiety. You can call the police on them, and they'll just wait with you so they can charm the police. (true story)

I think TA got her fury because he was ditching her. Isn't that what enrages the psychos?

She wanted to exact revenge for that. She decides , not someone else.

Did you hear that caller on Dr Drew that knows JA and worked with her. Telling about a stray cat she killed and how obsessed she was over Travis?

I am so proud of the Canadian court system, gag order. No cameras, no media circus, no disgusting pictures showed to everyone who watched today.

Luka Magnotta the most horrific crime that I have ever heard of, but we will never know what happens at his trial. And that makes me very happy.

Showing Travis's family everyday crying, is just sickening.

Cameras do not belong in a courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member