Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe JR is remembering the night when LE came to the house to take the report and look for Haleigh.

He goes to bed- Haleigh is there. (If this is the truth.)
He wakes up- his Dad is yelling, screaming, whining, crying. This has to be very frightening to such a young child.
The police are there with black clothes on and Haleigh is gone.

Maybe in his mind he has connected this. moo

I would think that this scenario could be proved one way or the other very easyly. A professional needs to ask him.

If the "man in black" thing is positivly correct....I would think LE would change the investigation in a way to use this info to find the perp. The public could be a HUGE help with that.....IF LE told the public.

Surely somebody would remember seeing a person in black. Maybe somebodys son leaving their home wearing all black or whatever. Or somebody at a gas station that night wearing all black ?

After listening again CS clearly says "MAN" (vs men), and when finishing her sentence uses pronoun "they" I believe still in a singular context. IOW she uses "they" but still referring to one man (ie, "he"). It is the key info Jr. could give LE, and clearly topic on which interviewer would have focused Jr. The significance or implication of it would seem to possibly ease some of the suspicion re gf's direct involvement. I think there is a high probabilty there was a male intruder, wearing dark clothing, witnessed by Jr. that night--while gf was gone. JMO

:parrot:

She does say "man" and she also said "somebody."

Me too. Just in case there was something he was scared to tell the police, but not his mother.

No, I think the guidelines are for the family not to question small children who have witnessed crimes because the family can inadvertently lead a child into saying things or thinking a certain way.

When little Blake (2 year old boy whose father murdered the mother) kept saying "mommy crying", "mommy break the lamp" "mommy in the rug," I remember the grandmother told Greta that the police had told her not to question him when he said these things, just to let him talk, so that he was saying what he actually remembered and not getting confused by someone questioning him who wasn't trained to question him.

11 days later, now we hear this. Has a reporter picked this up yet, the press conference didn't really have anything new to offer.

Wouldn't Jr freak out and run and tell Misty and she would have immediately called RC and 911?She didn't mention it in the LE report or interviews about a man in black,I think he's thinking the officers that came to house.RC would have asked him right then what he saw.This happened on early Tuesday morning and they got Jr that Friday night for the weekend,wouldn't he have been asked or mentioned this that week?If Jr saw the man come in the room and it was dark,he could think he
had dark clothing,but I really don't think he would have turned the light on.

I just don't know. Sounds like the typical boogie man to me. Well actually my first thought was the Movie... I'm kinda like the other poster pointed out....why go to all the trouble to dress in black....then turn on the light?
It kind of contradicts itself, imo. Wearing dark clothing, maybe not all black but at night can be mistaken for black, and then turning on a kitchen light doesn't make sense unless the perp knew there wasn't an adult in the house. And Jr. is old enough that if he had gotten a good look at the perp could've given a description what he looked like. It's still confusing.

When Anne Pressly was assaulted in her house in Little Rock, one of the things her mom noticed when she came to the house was that inside and outside lights had been turned on (by the suspect).
Anne was also the only one in the house. In this case there are supposedly two other people who could've identified the perp if he were seen.

I am sure that of anyone, you would know, since you live there....but....early on, I saw a photo of "family members" and there was a man of color in that photo.

Dont get me wrong....I am NOT in any way accusing him...just throwing it out there. May he have relatives or friends that need a look into ? Surely theres at least a few "black men" in the general area...or maybe works with Ron & wasnt at work that night, or ???????

Who knows.

It was from someone's bachelor party?

Also, only ONE in whole group of white guys. Seems like the groom lived over in Flagler or Volusia county.

btw - I realized that you weren't trying to implicate anybody based on race, just the little boy's description. Unfortunately, things on another thread are looking like the kid may have spoken correctly by saying "in" black.

People do have to realize Rj is not a baby. In the case of Jessie Davis, her son at 2yo told the tale quite readily of his mother's murder. Rj was essentially 4yo. If they have not had a professional question him and did not do this immediately then they made a huge mistake.

He would know the difference in a policeman and a "man in black", imo. If he thought it was a policeman, he would have pointed one out to his mother or father because he would be afraid of them.

Rj could actually have seen someone in the house. However, we don't know if it was an "invited" guest of MC's or not. We still don't know the AC guy, his clothing, or his role at the time he was in the house.

how can you kidnap someone in the dark? maybe the perp was wearing night-vision goggles? then the batteries died so he had to turn on a light so he could see.......

Harsh words for someone who just had their child abducted:( Maybe she wasn't thinking when she said it. It happens to all of us.

Oh sorry Babycat,just a southern expression,it's not like anyone would really do it.I am however very disturbed of what's been happening for awhile and noone's done anything about it.She said the kids told her they were being hit,they were begging to not have to go back,what is wrong with her?She's had charges against him of being abused and she didn't question this and have it investigated before something like this would happen?I am going to watch GR tonight,even though I don't like watching him to see what is up w/the pic of Haleigh he's talking about.It has been upsetting me all day.

how can you kidnap someone in the dark? maybe the perp was wearing night-vision goggles? then the batteries died so he had to turn on a light so he could see.......

The neighbors said it was a full moon and I think a couple of street lights,but they said there was lighting outside.

Btw~ If the video clearly said, "Man" in black...the title of this thread needs to change to reflect it. Thanks!

The neighbors said it was a full moon and I think a couple of street lights,but they said there was lighting outside.
Not only a full moon, but a bright one...plus there are two skylights inside the house (one in the master bedroom).

People do have to realize Rj is not a baby. In the case of Jessie Davis, her son at 2yo told the tale quite readily of his mother's murder. Rj was essentially 4yo. If they have not had a professional question him and did not do this immediately then they made a huge mistake.

He would know the difference in a policeman and a "man in black", imo. If he thought it was a policeman, he would have pointed one out to his mother or father because he would be afraid of them.

Rj could actually have seen someone in the house. However, we don't know if it was an "invited" guest of MC's or not. We still don't know the AC guy, his clothing, or his role at the time he was in the house.

i have to believe that jr was questioned.

i'm far from putting too much into what he supposedly said at this point, though.

i find it hard to believe that biomom didn't ask him about it.

it's possibly jr was "coached" to say this too.

And I can't believe we're being forced to watch GR,stopped watching him since he became a show for the defense.:mad: And I hope someone tells him Crystal's child is Chloe,goodness.

Not only a full moon, but a bright one...plus there are two skylights inside the house (one in the master bedroom).

i already wasn't big on an intruder theory, and i think i just changed my mind and now agree that it is rather unlikely for an intruder to turn a light on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back