Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or could he have seen someone in black that brought Misty back home when she was doing the ectasy with her friend?Could have had a black hoodie,like the rappers like to wear and dark jeans.They wear those hoods up,you can hardly even see thier face.
We have no confirmation Misty was doing ecstasy or that she had a friend with her.

See, Misty says drifting off to sleep she sees the boy walking out of the room. Hours can pass and you drift in out of sleep, so who really knows when the boy left the room.
I think something woke them up.

This is another Misty story that bothers me. Who would not shake off sleep to find out where their 4 y.o. was going late at night when everyone is in bed?

Makes no sense, again.

Gonna post this here:

Remember the Jacob Wetterling case where Jacob and his friends were accosted by someone while riding their bikes home from the convenience store, this near a country road? This man was reported by the boys as being dressed from head to toe in dark clothing with a mask on his face. He took Jacob and left the other boys. Jacob has never been seen again.

IMO, LE was the "men in black". Dark Blue, whatever.

As an aside. My grand daughter called us last night crying so bad. "Franklin" wasn't able to come to her birthday party. She 3 and a half. Hubby and I said.... "who the heck is Franklin?"

Talked to daughter and Franklin is a frog on a TV show. Men in Black? Me thinks JR has seen that movie one too many times.

Now Jr is stating this....2 weeks later. Jeez, where are those fingerprints from the mobile home??

DNA tests should be in by now!

As an aside. My grand daughter called us last night crying so bad. "Franklin" wasn't able to come to her birthday party. She 3 and a half. Hubby and I said.... "who the heck is Franklin?"

Talked to daughter and Franklin is a frog on a TV show. Men in Black? Me thinks JR has seen that movie one too many times.

Bolded by me
Franklin is a turtle. :D

I see your point, though. My 3 yo frequently tells the truth, but she conflates time. Something that really happened last week, she will say happened at breakfast today. The elements are all there, but they may not be accurate as a timeline or even what's real. My daughter can tell you that characters on TV aren't real, but then she'll tell you a story about something that happened as if they are real.

LOL...Franklin is a turtle, poor baby, I hope she had a happy birthday nonetheless.

I saw some guys in khaki's going on a Jeep heading out into the woods, almost looked like SWAT on the video.

But, Misty has already placed Junior as being awake at leat once. She says he was up and walking out the bedroom door as she drifted off to sleep. She doesn't mention him asking her for a drink or her asking him what he was doing.

I'm surprised she didn't speak to him or get up to see what he was doing. Maybe it has to do with her being so young.

I would think a 4 year old wouldnt use the sentence phrased this way. "the man in black"...Seems like he would have said man in the black shirt, man in the black hat, man with the black shoes, but not man IN black JMO

Bolded by me
Franklin is a turtle. :D

I see your point, though. My 3 yo frequently tells the truth, but she conflates time. Something that really happened last week, she will say happened at breakfast today. The elements are all there, but they may not be accurate as a timeline or even what's real. My daughter can tell you that characters on TV aren't real, but then she'll tell you a story about something that happened as if they are real.
Thank you. LOL. Franklin is a turtle. When your grand kid is talking crazy stuff on the phone, it's easy to get confused.

I think we both made our point. So much for the "men in black" theory. Every day is Tuesday.

I remember the case where the cop killed his pregnant girlfriend and their little boy kept saying "mommy broke the lamp, mommy was in rug...he was quite young, and did an outstanding job of telling what happened, because he was professionally and very carefully interviewed by people trained to do these types of interviews. I remember the family was told not to ask him any questions either. so, if done right, it can be very very helpful.

T. J. Hart, reporter just on HLN, says he is busy tracking this down today. He wants to find out more about the report that Rj said this and the circumstances.

I remember the case where the cop killed his pregnant girlfriend and their little boy kept saying "mommy broke the lamp, mommy was in rug...he was quite young, and did an outstanding job of telling what happened, because he was professionally and very carefully interviewed by people trained to do these types of interviews. I remember the family was told not to ask him any questions either. so, if done right, it can be very very helpful.
His name is Blake and his mother was Jessie Davis. He told his grandmother, Patty, these things when she found him after his father left him alone in the house for two days. He was 2 years old at the time. Blake was correct.

The father, Bobby Cutts, Jr., was convicted.

Has anyone besides Crystal heard him say this?

Since I suspect her being involved, I wonder if she coached him to say it.

I would think a 4 year old wouldnt use the sentence phrased this way. "the man in black"...Seems like he would have said man in the black shirt, man in the black hat, man with the black shoes, but not man IN black JMO

You're right about that !

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022